• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Grab your sticks, lets play some CALL OF DUTY (PS3 or XBOX)

    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
    kaleod
    RickeM
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Spitfire15
    revengeissweet1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6382
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    kaleod
    kaleod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 5:13 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Hopefully this is the last Call of Duty thread.  I just thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to meet up for some Call of Shnooty.

    So far VaughnK and MLBguru have stepped up to the plate - I think it would be great to get a full team of covers members (at least 4).  Send a friend request to 'thecataluch' or post in here when you are looking for a game.

    I'm on PS3, someone else will have to take the lead for the XBOX players.




    I will request you when I get home for work.  name (AZ)Gamblor247
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Hopefully this is the last Call of Duty thread.  I just thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to meet up for some Call of Shnooty.

    So far VaughnK and MLBguru have stepped up to the plate - I think it would be great to get a full team of covers members (at least 4).  Send a friend request to 'thecataluch' or post in here when you are looking for a game.

    I'm on PS3, someone else will have to take the lead for the XBOX players.




    I will request you when I get home for work.  name (AZ)Gamblor247
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 6:40 PM ET #27

    I'm Rickdeez, but I only free for all.
    Reply
    I'm Rickdeez, but I only free for all.
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #28

    dbriere

    add me
    Reply
    dbriere

    add me
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    I'm Rickdeez, but I only free for all.


    Be that way.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    I'm Rickdeez, but I only free for all.


    Be that way.
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:05 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:



    I usually just stick to team deathmatch... maybe a free-for-all know and then but those are getting shitty with everyone just sprinting around knifing each other.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:



    I usually just stick to team deathmatch... maybe a free-for-all know and then but those are getting shitty with everyone just sprinting around knifing each other.



     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:07 PM ET #31

    im goin on at 11 est

    be there or be square


    Reply
    im goin on at 11 est

    be there or be square


     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:11 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    dbriere

    add me


    I'll take JV-dub on my team all day
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    dbriere

    add me


    I'll take JV-dub on my team all day
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:17 PM ET #33

    im good.

    ive played way too much tho
    Reply
    im good.

    ive played way too much tho
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:24 PM ET #34

    ive played way too much tho


    Who hasn't?

    11+ days for me (thats a group package though)
    Reply
    ive played way too much tho


    Who hasn't?

    11+ days for me (thats a group package though)
     
    revengeissweet1
    revengeissweet1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 24026
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:27 PM ET #35

    Anyone up for Duck Hunt?
    Reply
    Anyone up for Duck Hunt?
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:37 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by tideman:

    come on now guys, we need some XBOX gamers to step up and get this thing rolling.

    WALLY DIGITAI is my gamertag for xbox.  That is an i at the end and not an L(major fucking typo a few years ago).  Request me and we can play.

    I'm out of work for a few weeks and until I go back, I can play pretty much anytime between 10AM to 7PM(eastern time).  When I eventually go back to work, I play from 4PM to 7PM.  My favorite mode to play is Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I'm better than the average player, but I'm not great.  My k/d is around 1.40.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tideman:

    come on now guys, we need some XBOX gamers to step up and get this thing rolling.

    WALLY DIGITAI is my gamertag for xbox.  That is an i at the end and not an L(major fucking typo a few years ago).  Request me and we can play.

    I'm out of work for a few weeks and until I go back, I can play pretty much anytime between 10AM to 7PM(eastern time).  When I eventually go back to work, I play from 4PM to 7PM.  My favorite mode to play is Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I'm better than the average player, but I'm not great.  My k/d is around 1.40.

     
    Jumpball
    Jumpball
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3904
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:42 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by revengeissweet1:

    Anyone up for Duck Hunt?



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by revengeissweet1:

    Anyone up for Duck Hunt?



     
    MrZamboni
    MrZamboni
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 16428
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:48 PM ET #38

    SharkByte01


    hit me up
    Reply
    SharkByte01


    hit me up
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:58 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    im goin on at 11 est

    be there or be square




    11pm EST... Covers dream-team unites!!

    VaughnK
    MLBGuru
    Jaydubs
    J_Money
    kaleod
    Mr.Z

    Hope to see you all there By the way Mr. Z, doing my usual run through the NHL forum today I saw you on the Atlanta OVER and for some reason that play never clicked in my mind all day... with Vokoun out especially I HAD to load up on that - and before seeing it I planned on not making any plays, so thanks for the tip
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    im goin on at 11 est

    be there or be square




    11pm EST... Covers dream-team unites!!

    VaughnK
    MLBGuru
    Jaydubs
    J_Money
    kaleod
    Mr.Z

    Hope to see you all there By the way Mr. Z, doing my usual run through the NHL forum today I saw you on the Atlanta OVER and for some reason that play never clicked in my mind all day... with Vokoun out especially I HAD to load up on that - and before seeing it I planned on not making any plays, so thanks for the tip
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 7:59 PM ET #40

    I'll bring the weed
    Reply
    I'll bring the weed
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:02 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    WALLY DIGITAI is my gamertag for xbox.  That is an i at the end and not an L(major fucking typo a few years ago).  Request me and we can play.

    I'm out of work for a few weeks and until I go back, I can play pretty much anytime between 10AM to 7PM(eastern time).  When I eventually go back to work, I play from 4PM to 7PM.  My favorite mode to play is Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I'm better than the average player, but I'm not great.  My k/d is around 1.40.

    Cocksuckers squeezed me for 8 bucks, but I changed my gamertag.  WALLY DIGITAL for any xbox people looking to play.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    WALLY DIGITAI is my gamertag for xbox.  That is an i at the end and not an L(major fucking typo a few years ago).  Request me and we can play.

    I'm out of work for a few weeks and until I go back, I can play pretty much anytime between 10AM to 7PM(eastern time).  When I eventually go back to work, I play from 4PM to 7PM.  My favorite mode to play is Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I'm better than the average player, but I'm not great.  My k/d is around 1.40.

    Cocksuckers squeezed me for 8 bucks, but I changed my gamertag.  WALLY DIGITAL for any xbox people looking to play.

     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:21 PM ET #42

    7 days for me...way too many
    Reply
    7 days for me...way too many
     
    kaleod
    kaleod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:23 PM ET #43

    I'm on (AZ)Gamblor247 whose ready to die

    Reply
    I'm on (AZ)Gamblor247 whose ready to die

     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:25 PM ET #44

    add me so i don't have to add anyone else
    Reply
    add me so i don't have to add anyone else
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:27 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by kaleod:

    I'm on (AZ)Gamblor247 whose ready to die



    I played so much today, maybe more than ever, I can't do it right now.

    Saving my energy for 11PM.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleod:

    I'm on (AZ)Gamblor247 whose ready to die



    I played so much today, maybe more than ever, I can't do it right now.

    Saving my energy for 11PM.
     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:29 PM ET #46

    be on at 11 et
    Reply
    be on at 11 et
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:30 PM ET #47

    Alright fine. I'm game at 11 for team play.

     

    Reply

    Alright fine. I'm game at 11 for team play.

     

     
    kaleod
    kaleod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 8:49 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:



    11pm EST... Covers dream-team unites!!

    VaughnK
    MLBGuru
    Jaydubs
    J_Money
    kaleod
    Mr.Z

    Hope to see you all there By the way Mr. Z, doing my usual run through the NHL forum today I saw you on the Atlanta OVER and for some reason that play never clicked in my mind all day... with Vokoun out especially I HAD to load up on that - and before seeing it I planned on not making any plays, so thanks for the tip


    I'm stoked, hope I can figure out how to be added to a private match
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:



    11pm EST... Covers dream-team unites!!

    VaughnK
    MLBGuru
    Jaydubs
    J_Money
    kaleod
    Mr.Z

    Hope to see you all there By the way Mr. Z, doing my usual run through the NHL forum today I saw you on the Atlanta OVER and for some reason that play never clicked in my mind all day... with Vokoun out especially I HAD to load up on that - and before seeing it I planned on not making any plays, so thanks for the tip


    I'm stoked, hope I can figure out how to be added to a private match
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    add me so i don't have to add anyone else


    Already did....

    also got J_Money and koleod...

    IgetMoney, did I get your PSN name?  Need to remember to add Mr. Z
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    add me so i don't have to add anyone else


    Already did....

    also got J_Money and koleod...

    IgetMoney, did I get your PSN name?  Need to remember to add Mr. Z
     
     
    VaughnK
    VaughnK
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1294
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 9:28 PM ET #50

    on it son!
    Reply
    on it son!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,267
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,602
    • PART DEUX 255
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,650
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,370

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.