Although finally when all three of us played together we destroyed them and finished 1, 2, 3.
With Jduvbs and Vaughn we can join the MLG circuit soon hahahaha.
Although finally when all three of us played together we destroyed them and finished 1, 2, 3.
With Jduvbs and Vaughn we can join the MLG circuit soon hahahaha.
Although finally when all three of us played together we destroyed them and finished 1, 2, 3.
With Jduvbs and Vaughn we can join the MLG circuit soon hahahaha.
LOL I am the biggest tool on covers? Look at your picture/stories that you post about, obv never happened, everyone knows that, but just thinking of that gay sh*t is gay. You look like a little box who I could rip apart with one arm..![]()
LOL I am the biggest tool on covers? Look at your picture/stories that you post about, obv never happened, everyone knows that, but just thinking of that gay sh*t is gay. You look like a little box who I could rip apart with one arm..![]()
Yep, that is who said it.... congratulations on figuring that one out!
Yep, that is who said it.... congratulations on figuring that one out!
yeah, it is a real hobby of mine (along with comic books).
yeah, it is a real hobby of mine (along with comic books).
Whaddup Jay, I'm from Toronto more specifically Etobicoke.
Nice little burb of Toronto....you?
Whaddup Jay, I'm from Toronto more specifically Etobicoke.
Nice little burb of Toronto....you?
Yea my dad's business was run in Newmarket for 10 years, now he's moved it to mississauga.
Lots of teen preggers in that area!
I'm not a fan of wasteland...I;m not a fan of thermal sight but it gets used so often on that level and it annoys me haha.
I played for the first time last night in a month.
Yea my dad's business was run in Newmarket for 10 years, now he's moved it to mississauga.
Lots of teen preggers in that area!
I'm not a fan of wasteland...I;m not a fan of thermal sight but it gets used so often on that level and it annoys me haha.
I played for the first time last night in a month.
Yea my dad's business was run in Newmarket for 10 years, now he's moved it to mississauga.
Lots of teen preggers in that area!
I'm not a fan of wasteland...I;m not a fan of thermal sight but it gets used so often on that level and it annoys me haha.
I played for the first time last night in a month.
Yea my dad's business was run in Newmarket for 10 years, now he's moved it to mississauga.
Lots of teen preggers in that area!
I'm not a fan of wasteland...I;m not a fan of thermal sight but it gets used so often on that level and it annoys me haha.
I played for the first time last night in a month.
