Grab your sticks, lets play some CALL OF DUTY (PS3 or XBOX)
Green Lantern is a person. Everything is pathetic to him, but it's real cool to name yourself after something on the Simpsons. ![]()
I just prestiged and lost all my shit. I'm gonna miss my silenced Tar-21 and claymores. ![]()
Green Lantern is a person. Everything is pathetic to him, but it's real cool to name yourself after something on the Simpsons. ![]()
I just prestiged and lost all my shit. I'm gonna miss my silenced Tar-21 and claymores. ![]()
just went 26 and 3
that must be the best feeling
i tear it up in halo with 20-4, but modern warfare is a struggle....i always keep my deaths down at least.
I have never seen greenlantern post anything nice or funny on this forum....dont see him ever winning free 100$ from bet jamaica![]()
just went 26 and 3
that must be the best feeling
i tear it up in halo with 20-4, but modern warfare is a struggle....i always keep my deaths down at least.
I have never seen greenlantern post anything nice or funny on this forum....dont see him ever winning free 100$ from bet jamaica![]()
that must be the best feeling
i tear it up in halo with 20-4, but modern warfare is a struggle....i always keep my deaths down at least.
I have never seen greenlantern post anything nice or funny on this forum....dont see him ever winning free 100$ from bet jamaica![]()
i actually find his dude kinda funny,,,,,,would say there is a 90% chance he was a hall monitor at one time of his life ![]()
that must be the best feeling
i tear it up in halo with 20-4, but modern warfare is a struggle....i always keep my deaths down at least.
I have never seen greenlantern post anything nice or funny on this forum....dont see him ever winning free 100$ from bet jamaica![]()
i actually find his dude kinda funny,,,,,,would say there is a 90% chance he was a hall monitor at one time of his life ![]()
yep I want to be just like you, I try to model myself after you by going out to clubs, then immediately coming home at 3 am and posting about it on covers. Wow, sick life you have that you have to share your worthless stories with your ''internet friends''. You sir are a class A winner
Lol at least i leave my house. At least im not some pathetic online key-board warrior whose whole existence consists of making dumb arguments on covers. At least Im not some Jim Cameron/ Comic book fan-boy geek. At least im not considered the biggest tool on this board unanimously. ...........Should I keep going? You get the gist right? you're a fucking loser whose life sucks so bad you have to keep stalking me and others on this site............so sad
yep I want to be just like you, I try to model myself after you by going out to clubs, then immediately coming home at 3 am and posting about it on covers. Wow, sick life you have that you have to share your worthless stories with your ''internet friends''. You sir are a class A winner
Lol at least i leave my house. At least im not some pathetic online key-board warrior whose whole existence consists of making dumb arguments on covers. At least Im not some Jim Cameron/ Comic book fan-boy geek. At least im not considered the biggest tool on this board unanimously. ...........Should I keep going? You get the gist right? you're a fucking loser whose life sucks so bad you have to keep stalking me and others on this site............so sad
Green Lantern is a person. Everything is pathetic to him, but it's real cool to name yourself after something on the Simpsons. ![]()
I just prestiged and lost all my shit. I'm gonna miss my silenced Tar-21 and claymores. ![]()
Exactly. Everything like video games and going out to clubs is sooooooooooo beneath him. But hey, when it comes to the Simpsons and comic books..........thats what the cool kids are into! Sick!!!!!
Green Lantern is a person. Everything is pathetic to him, but it's real cool to name yourself after something on the Simpsons. ![]()
I just prestiged and lost all my shit. I'm gonna miss my silenced Tar-21 and claymores. ![]()
Exactly. Everything like video games and going out to clubs is sooooooooooo beneath him. But hey, when it comes to the Simpsons and comic books..........thats what the cool kids are into! Sick!!!!!
Vaughnk you love them double pistols
dAmn straight kid.......don't act like you're not impressed. I'm LETHAL w/ the dual g18s son!
Vaughnk you love them double pistols
dAmn straight kid.......don't act like you're not impressed. I'm LETHAL w/ the dual g18s son!
i actually find his dude kinda funny,,,,,,would say there is a 90% chance he was a hall monitor at one time of his life ![]()
Id make it 98%. Also would say theres a 90% chance kid hasn't gotten laid in 5 years plus
i actually find his dude kinda funny,,,,,,would say there is a 90% chance he was a hall monitor at one time of his life ![]()
Id make it 98%. Also would say theres a 90% chance kid hasn't gotten laid in 5 years plus
says the one who thinks he is going to get laid working for his daddy in a store...![]()
Keep up with those fantasies!!! Never gonna happen buddy!
Love how you have intricate details memorized for every single covers member. Asked you this before, I'll ask you again........Pressed much?
says the one who thinks he is going to get laid working for his daddy in a store...![]()
Keep up with those fantasies!!! Never gonna happen buddy!
Love how you have intricate details memorized for every single covers member. Asked you this before, I'll ask you again........Pressed much?
Jump on VaughnK!
after the maryland game......\\
Yo question........we were tearing it up for a while........then we all started slumming.
Then we started killing it near the end. I def got really stoned in between games and that made me play better.......I take it you did the same?
Jump on VaughnK!
after the maryland game......\\
Yo question........we were tearing it up for a while........then we all started slumming.
Then we started killing it near the end. I def got really stoned in between games and that made me play better.......I take it you did the same?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,659
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,763
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 255
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,557
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
