When did windshield wiper fluid become a food?
driving or being a passenger in a vehicle without screenwash in its wiper fluid
I am not putting the wrong person in the stocks. Observe
Food
Fitness
Windshield Wiper Fluid
Can you guess which one doesn't belong?
Usually, I CAN ignore your idiot posts. Alchohol is bad for me, really? Smoking? Salt? Be still my heart, I never knew of such things![]()
Next thing you'll know, you'll be telling me that GROWNING OLDER is leading me one step closer to death!
Now, you can bitch all you want, but I was not THE ONLY PERSON wondering why windshield wiper fluid is in the Food and Fitness Forum.
You want to help us all, diktard? After you have been knighted by the F'in Queen of England, please post in the General Forum, so that you can help as many of us as possible. This will also help you get banned as soon as possible.
I don't know about you, grandpa, but one time I killed a shit-eating dog, thereby sparing your life. If you go around posting, "if you don't want to read this, don't look" you'll not be helping even more people........
In conclusion, I'd like to post about a pair of new shoes, I'll see you in the Music Forum, since it is my wish to become more like you.......![]()
I am not putting the wrong person in the stocks. Observe
Food
Fitness
Windshield Wiper Fluid
Can you guess which one doesn't belong?
Usually, I CAN ignore your idiot posts. Alchohol is bad for me, really? Smoking? Salt? Be still my heart, I never knew of such things![]()
Next thing you'll know, you'll be telling me that GROWNING OLDER is leading me one step closer to death!
Now, you can bitch all you want, but I was not THE ONLY PERSON wondering why windshield wiper fluid is in the Food and Fitness Forum.
You want to help us all, diktard? After you have been knighted by the F'in Queen of England, please post in the General Forum, so that you can help as many of us as possible. This will also help you get banned as soon as possible.
I don't know about you, grandpa, but one time I killed a shit-eating dog, thereby sparing your life. If you go around posting, "if you don't want to read this, don't look" you'll not be helping even more people........
In conclusion, I'd like to post about a pair of new shoes, I'll see you in the Music Forum, since it is my wish to become more like you.......![]()
I am not putting the wrong person in the stocks. Observe
Food
Fitness
Windshield Wiper Fluid
Can you guess which one doesn't belong?
Usually, I CAN ignore your idiot posts. Alchohol is bad for me, really? Smoking? Salt? Be still my heart, I never knew of such things![]()
Next thing you'll know, you'll be telling me that GROWNING OLDER is leading me one step closer to death!
Now, you can bitch all you want, but I was not THE ONLY PERSON wondering why windshield wiper fluid is in the Food and Fitness Forum.
You want to help us all, diktard? After you have been knighted by the F'in Queen of England, please post in the General Forum, so that you can help as many of us as possible. This will also help you get banned as soon as possible.
I don't know about you, grandpa, but one time I killed a shit-eating dog, thereby sparing your life. If you go around posting, "if you don't want to read this, don't look" you'll not be helping even more people........
In conclusion, I'd like to post about a pair of new shoes, I'll see you in the Music Forum, since it is my wish to become more like you.......![]()
what ever happened to GBP?
I am not putting the wrong person in the stocks. Observe
Food
Fitness
Windshield Wiper Fluid
Can you guess which one doesn't belong?
Usually, I CAN ignore your idiot posts. Alchohol is bad for me, really? Smoking? Salt? Be still my heart, I never knew of such things![]()
Next thing you'll know, you'll be telling me that GROWNING OLDER is leading me one step closer to death!
Now, you can bitch all you want, but I was not THE ONLY PERSON wondering why windshield wiper fluid is in the Food and Fitness Forum.
You want to help us all, diktard? After you have been knighted by the F'in Queen of England, please post in the General Forum, so that you can help as many of us as possible. This will also help you get banned as soon as possible.
I don't know about you, grandpa, but one time I killed a shit-eating dog, thereby sparing your life. If you go around posting, "if you don't want to read this, don't look" you'll not be helping even more people........
In conclusion, I'd like to post about a pair of new shoes, I'll see you in the Music Forum, since it is my wish to become more like you.......![]()
what ever happened to GBP?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,608
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,255
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,078
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,961
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 483
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
