Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
I didnt lock the football teams because i didnt think there was a reason to. Thought everyone just knew but leave it up to sparky to go adding and dropping guys when hes out. Just kidding he said he didnt mean it. If it was a meaningful player i would go through and fix it.
I didnt lock the football teams because i didnt think there was a reason to. Thought everyone just knew but leave it up to sparky to go adding and dropping guys when hes out. Just kidding he said he didnt mean it. If it was a meaningful player i would go through and fix it.
You still may be able to. I just know that there are so many good players that, I feel, numbers 6-12 are a toss up and I rather not say "I wish I would have taken him". I rather get the best guy who drops to me.
I hate kicking myself.
You still may be able to. I just know that there are so many good players that, I feel, numbers 6-12 are a toss up and I rather not say "I wish I would have taken him". I rather get the best guy who drops to me.
I hate kicking myself.
i like the 12th slot sparky, i think u made a good call.. like u said, u get whoever drops to u and u should start off your team with 2 solid players but then u have to wait till pick 36.. i wonder if the Mancrush will continue with you and lamarcus..
i like the 12th slot sparky, i think u made a good call.. like u said, u get whoever drops to u and u should start off your team with 2 solid players but then u have to wait till pick 36.. i wonder if the Mancrush will continue with you and lamarcus..
sorry....worked all day today.
I don't like this, I have no idea what pick to take.....tough one because I want Westbrook so bad but I have to go with the 6th pick.
![]()
sorry....worked all day today.
I don't like this, I have no idea what pick to take.....tough one because I want Westbrook so bad but I have to go with the 6th pick.
![]()
i didnt actually ask them because i know bobby HATES picking at the ends because he has to wait forever so i put him as close to the middle as possible. if they dont like it ill change it no big deal. choice will still be up to them.
i didnt actually ask them because i know bobby HATES picking at the ends because he has to wait forever so i put him as close to the middle as possible. if they dont like it ill change it no big deal. choice will still be up to them.
I figured that....and in thinking that they may be best around 8th? maybe a little more value for them. It's pretty much 99% that they are going to take Amare then Melo.
Then Billups....then Chandler lol
I figured that....and in thinking that they may be best around 8th? maybe a little more value for them. It's pretty much 99% that they are going to take Amare then Melo.
Then Billups....then Chandler lol
shit its offical im gonna get stuck with like the 7 or 8 pick
i like the 9 or 10 pick this year...im willing to discuss a move if you get one
shit its offical im gonna get stuck with like the 7 or 8 pick
i like the 9 or 10 pick this year...im willing to discuss a move if you get one
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 598
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,477
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
