Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
Pick 1: ManRam24 (PAID)
Pick 2: --phillyfan-- (PAID)
Pick 3: bluejays (PAID)
Pick 4: Fawkin Ciccone (PAID)
Pick 5: RoundinAintEasy
Pick 6: Sparky10191
Pick 7: powerade (PAID)
Pick 8: Bobs (PAID)
Pick 9: Err
Pick 10: RightBetweentheEyes
Pick 11: Cowboy and Mini (PAID)
Pick 12: JW1LS
It will be paid via paypal by Monday if its ok with you buddy otherwise I can try and have it tomorrow
Pick 1: ManRam24 (PAID)
Pick 2: --phillyfan-- (PAID)
Pick 3: bluejays (PAID)
Pick 4: Fawkin Ciccone (PAID)
Pick 5: RoundinAintEasy
Pick 6: Sparky10191
Pick 7: powerade (PAID)
Pick 8: Bobs (PAID)
Pick 9: Err
Pick 10: RightBetweentheEyes
Pick 11: Cowboy and Mini (PAID)
Pick 12: JW1LS
It will be paid via paypal by Monday if its ok with you buddy otherwise I can try and have it tomorrow
manram: we drafting even though Sparky, Err n possibly JW1LS's payments probably wont arrive till monday-tuesday ? their good for it
Psm: u have anyone for Bowl or no ? and tell Fawkin im gona come out to Jersey and give him the worst wedgie he's ever had, i'l sew his ass-hole shut and keep feedin' em and feedin' em'...
what a lil fuckin punk he is..
manram: we drafting even though Sparky, Err n possibly JW1LS's payments probably wont arrive till monday-tuesday ? their good for it
Psm: u have anyone for Bowl or no ? and tell Fawkin im gona come out to Jersey and give him the worst wedgie he's ever had, i'l sew his ass-hole shut and keep feedin' em and feedin' em'...
what a lil fuckin punk he is..
My #12 is open for discussion. I'm horrible at trading draft picks so someone would have to propose an offer to me. I can't do it otherwise.
But I won't be trading my 2nd or 3rd rounder to move up. Anything else is up for discussion. But there's no value in moving those.
My #12 is open for discussion. I'm horrible at trading draft picks so someone would have to propose an offer to me. I can't do it otherwise.
But I won't be trading my 2nd or 3rd rounder to move up. Anything else is up for discussion. But there's no value in moving those.
why would someone want your 12th (Rd1) if ur not trading your 2nd or 3rd.. so u would move up but only give away a 4th Rd or up.
im staying at #2, u guys make it impossible to do deals..
why would someone want your 12th (Rd1) if ur not trading your 2nd or 3rd.. so u would move up but only give away a 4th Rd or up.
im staying at #2, u guys make it impossible to do deals..
Was there a stamp on the envelope that reads "Gruenberg"? I don't remember if I put my name on it but I remember stamping it.
I did send five 20's and five 10's wrapped in a few sheets of paper, though.
Was there a stamp on the envelope that reads "Gruenberg"? I don't remember if I put my name on it but I remember stamping it.
I did send five 20's and five 10's wrapped in a few sheets of paper, though.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,969
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 622
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,206
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,012
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,948
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,620
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
