Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
ciccone shoot me your email and i will send you a invite to take the team over right now. Its in last because the Dbag hasnt looked at the league in 2 weeks i just noticed. The year is still EARLY and you only need to get 6th place to make the playoffs.
Your record 34-48-8
6th place record 41-39-10
Nothing wrong with a free chance at money
briciccone@yahoo.com
but it looks like now i ahve to do picks haha
ciccone shoot me your email and i will send you a invite to take the team over right now. Its in last because the Dbag hasnt looked at the league in 2 weeks i just noticed. The year is still EARLY and you only need to get 6th place to make the playoffs.
Your record 34-48-8
6th place record 41-39-10
Nothing wrong with a free chance at money
briciccone@yahoo.com
but it looks like now i ahve to do picks haha
i dont know the guy but i just looked and he edited Ovechkin on the 8th then BN'd him the 9th. he does have a guy on IR in his starting lineup though..
i dont know the guy but i just looked and he edited Ovechkin on the 8th then BN'd him the 9th. he does have a guy on IR in his starting lineup though..
Headed to bed. Sunday looks to be the FINAL draft date. DL is going to try his hardest to make it. I think he will.
Did you see my post on the last page?
Headed to bed. Sunday looks to be the FINAL draft date. DL is going to try his hardest to make it. I think he will.
Did you see my post on the last page?
listen to this shit.... dude's crazy...
https://justblogbaby.com/2011/12/13/bill-romanowski-thinks-raiders-should-hunt-for-bacon/
![]()
![]()
listen to this shit.... dude's crazy...
https://justblogbaby.com/2011/12/13/bill-romanowski-thinks-raiders-should-hunt-for-bacon/
![]()
![]()
its 6 days away, they'r not gonna drop the price.. tickets are what they are, ive been to alot of events at Wachovia (wells-fargo now) and they never drop prices
![]()
its 6 days away, they'r not gonna drop the price.. tickets are what they are, ive been to alot of events at Wachovia (wells-fargo now) and they never drop prices
![]()
ManRam, any thoughts on adding a bench spot or 2? i know someone mentioned it but dont think it ever got addressed - might have been on purpose haha
ManRam, any thoughts on adding a bench spot or 2? i know someone mentioned it but dont think it ever got addressed - might have been on purpose haha
I dont mind adding a bench spot. Its up to the league. Ciccone would you like the #1? If so what would you be willing to give? If you want to talk im down tonight once the kids go to sleep and i can do some research on the guys in your spots.
i have my company holiday party tonight so maybe ull get a nice deal once im liquored up...
I dont mind adding a bench spot. Its up to the league. Ciccone would you like the #1? If so what would you be willing to give? If you want to talk im down tonight once the kids go to sleep and i can do some research on the guys in your spots.
i have my company holiday party tonight so maybe ull get a nice deal once im liquored up...
I dont mind adding a bench spot. Its up to the league. Ciccone would you like the #1? If so what would you be willing to give? If you want to talk im down tonight once the kids go to sleep and i can do some research on the guys in your spots.
I dont mind adding a bench spot. Its up to the league. Ciccone would you like the #1? If so what would you be willing to give? If you want to talk im down tonight once the kids go to sleep and i can do some research on the guys in your spots.
anyone still looking to trade draft picks (looking to move up?)
ManRam, any thoughts on adding a bench spot or 2? i know someone mentioned it but dont think it ever got addressed - might have been on purpose haha
![]()
I've asked twice and never got an answer. You asked and got one right away.
anyone still looking to trade draft picks (looking to move up?)
ManRam, any thoughts on adding a bench spot or 2? i know someone mentioned it but dont think it ever got addressed - might have been on purpose haha
![]()
I've asked twice and never got an answer. You asked and got one right away.
Yea. My case was that, because it's head to head and teams may play only 2-3 times a week...that more players to alternate was better for everyone.
However, with the shortened season, teams play more games in a week. But I still think we should add 2-3 more spots.
Plus it leads to more rounds of drafting and I love more drafting.
Yea. My case was that, because it's head to head and teams may play only 2-3 times a week...that more players to alternate was better for everyone.
However, with the shortened season, teams play more games in a week. But I still think we should add 2-3 more spots.
Plus it leads to more rounds of drafting and I love more drafting.
So with Paul going to the clips (looks like it, let's see what the NBA says) what does that do to his fantasy value? I assume it skyrockets now, with Paul to griffin being one of the most dynamic 1-2 combos in the league. I can see all the alley-oops now. With the raptors shitting the bed this year, looks like I'll be following the clippers....also OKC looks like a great team to follow this year.
You read my facebook status!!! ![]()
His assists will probably go up but he was the No1 guy in New Orleans. It's hard to tell where exactly his value goes from here.
So with Paul going to the clips (looks like it, let's see what the NBA says) what does that do to his fantasy value? I assume it skyrockets now, with Paul to griffin being one of the most dynamic 1-2 combos in the league. I can see all the alley-oops now. With the raptors shitting the bed this year, looks like I'll be following the clippers....also OKC looks like a great team to follow this year.
You read my facebook status!!! ![]()
His assists will probably go up but he was the No1 guy in New Orleans. It's hard to tell where exactly his value goes from here.
Sparky you into college hoops? I see you posting plays. I never have anyone to talk college hoops with.
My college hoops knowledge is here
Everyone else i know is down here
Sparky you into college hoops? I see you posting plays. I never have anyone to talk college hoops with.
My college hoops knowledge is here
Everyone else i know is down here
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 564
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,448
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
