Sweet same time opened up for this Sunday at 8PM. Was there a problem with that? Pretty sure everyone said same time next week was good. Im running out of days to pick here......
Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
Jeter's the fuckin man...
thats a great article.. he leaves signed baseballs in the car for the chicks...
thats like a slap in the face.... "thanks for all the sex and stuff but its time to go.... enjoy your autographed baseball"... ![]()
Jeter's the fuckin man...
thats a great article.. he leaves signed baseballs in the car for the chicks...
thats like a slap in the face.... "thanks for all the sex and stuff but its time to go.... enjoy your autographed baseball"... ![]()
Sweet same time opened up for this Sunday at 8PM. Was there a problem with that? Pretty sure everyone said same time next week was good. Im running out of days to pick here......
Is that the only time on there or can it slide back a little to 8:30? maybe even 8:45 lol
I made plans because I thought it was set for that Wednesday, I can try to adjust some and see what I can do.
At the same time I understand if not and not going to cry a river about it. I'll set my pre-rankings if I have to for the first few picks.
Sweet same time opened up for this Sunday at 8PM. Was there a problem with that? Pretty sure everyone said same time next week was good. Im running out of days to pick here......
Is that the only time on there or can it slide back a little to 8:30? maybe even 8:45 lol
I made plans because I thought it was set for that Wednesday, I can try to adjust some and see what I can do.
At the same time I understand if not and not going to cry a river about it. I'll set my pre-rankings if I have to for the first few picks.
Jeter's the fuckin man...
thats a great article.. he leaves signed baseballs in the car for the chicks...
thats like a slap in the face.... "thanks for all the sex and stuff but its time to go.... enjoy your autographed baseball"... ![]()
I hate him.....I think he's a giant delta bravo that has everyone fooled.
He's great on the field and I can't take that away from him though.
Jeter's the fuckin man...
thats a great article.. he leaves signed baseballs in the car for the chicks...
thats like a slap in the face.... "thanks for all the sex and stuff but its time to go.... enjoy your autographed baseball"... ![]()
I hate him.....I think he's a giant delta bravo that has everyone fooled.
He's great on the field and I can't take that away from him though.
Sparky was very upset when he read that article. While growing up from the age 5 until now every Christmas he had a nice new Jeter auto in a nice shiney case sitting under the tree. All these years he thought his mom was spending tons of dough on some sweet ass memorabilia......
Sparky was very upset when he read that article. While growing up from the age 5 until now every Christmas he had a nice new Jeter auto in a nice shiney case sitting under the tree. All these years he thought his mom was spending tons of dough on some sweet ass memorabilia......
Sparky was very upset when he read that article. While growing up from the age 5 until now every Christmas he had a nice new Jeter auto in a nice shiney case sitting under the tree. All these years he thought his mom was spending tons of dough on some sweet ass memorabilia......
Sparky was very upset when he read that article. While growing up from the age 5 until now every Christmas he had a nice new Jeter auto in a nice shiney case sitting under the tree. All these years he thought his mom was spending tons of dough on some sweet ass memorabilia......
Need someone to take over a hockey team. No charge. Chance to win money for nothing. Team have Ovie and Kessel.
im in for free...
Need someone to take over a hockey team. No charge. Chance to win money for nothing. Team have Ovie and Kessel.
im in for free...
Damn...I didn't even do nothing to deserve that one.
Sure...just pick on the kid. ![]()
Its because i love you. Trust me if i dont bust your ass i dont like you.
Damn...I didn't even do nothing to deserve that one.
Sure...just pick on the kid. ![]()
Its because i love you. Trust me if i dont bust your ass i dont like you.
ciccone shoot me your email and i will send you a invite to take the team over right now. Its in last because the Dbag hasnt looked at the league in 2 weeks i just noticed. The year is still EARLY and you only need to get 6th place to make the playoffs.
Your record 34-48-8
6th place record 41-39-10
Nothing wrong with a free chance at money
ciccone shoot me your email and i will send you a invite to take the team over right now. Its in last because the Dbag hasnt looked at the league in 2 weeks i just noticed. The year is still EARLY and you only need to get 6th place to make the playoffs.
Your record 34-48-8
6th place record 41-39-10
Nothing wrong with a free chance at money
ok 2 takers for the team. Only one way to settle it. NFL cap off on Sunday. Pick all the teams STRAIGHT UP. Whoever gets the most teams right takes over the team on Monday.
ok 2 takers for the team. Only one way to settle it. NFL cap off on Sunday. Pick all the teams STRAIGHT UP. Whoever gets the most teams right takes over the team on Monday.
ok 2 takers for the team. Only one way to settle it. NFL cap off on Sunday. Pick all the teams STRAIGHT UP. Whoever gets the most teams right takes over the team on Monday.
Send the picks to me on here into my inbox. I will post both of your guys picks Sunday afternoon.
ok 2 takers for the team. Only one way to settle it. NFL cap off on Sunday. Pick all the teams STRAIGHT UP. Whoever gets the most teams right takes over the team on Monday.
Send the picks to me on here into my inbox. I will post both of your guys picks Sunday afternoon.
Psm: thats a start... but didnt want to move a Defensemen. i'l send u something. kesler is tradebale.. il include him in it
Kyle: what league is that from?
Psm: thats a start... but didnt want to move a Defensemen. i'l send u something. kesler is tradebale.. il include him in it
Kyle: what league is that from?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,960
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 606
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,576
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
