*** Week 8 NCAA Football ***
Clemson under gotta be considered with the D and no watson, no?
B.C can't score more than 10 on this defense IMO....
Cole took no saps last week due to the fact he has been dealing with that shoulder injury.... so when he came into the game it was a tough situation not prepared and dealing the injury... I think the Ville has a great Defense... But with that said, if Watson played that entire game we cover easily..
This week...
Clemson 31 B.C 7
Clemson under gotta be considered with the D and no watson, no?
B.C can't score more than 10 on this defense IMO....
Cole took no saps last week due to the fact he has been dealing with that shoulder injury.... so when he came into the game it was a tough situation not prepared and dealing the injury... I think the Ville has a great Defense... But with that said, if Watson played that entire game we cover easily..
This week...
Clemson 31 B.C 7
If driskel ever plays again then the staff has been hired to ruin our program on purpose
first of all im pissed that total went over....it had no business at all going over.
but when Driskel threw that pick with about 30 seconds left, im serious, when I say this.....I just laughed.
If driskel ever plays again then the staff has been hired to ruin our program on purpose
first of all im pissed that total went over....it had no business at all going over.
but when Driskel threw that pick with about 30 seconds left, im serious, when I say this.....I just laughed.
Hey Boom. I was at the Louisville/Clemson game and that was tough to watch. The defense won despite some pretty poor coaching. I like Dabo and think he is a good guy. However, please stop going for 4th and 1 or less from shotgun formation. It's mind blowing. After they did that against FSU, Morris said it was due to Watson not being comfortable under center. Stoudt is a 5th year player and surely can handle a snap direct from the center. There is no justification in asking Stoudt to run 5 yards to pick up 4th and less than a yard.
whats up man?
Yeah... great game.
Hey Boom. I was at the Louisville/Clemson game and that was tough to watch. The defense won despite some pretty poor coaching. I like Dabo and think he is a good guy. However, please stop going for 4th and 1 or less from shotgun formation. It's mind blowing. After they did that against FSU, Morris said it was due to Watson not being comfortable under center. Stoudt is a 5th year player and surely can handle a snap direct from the center. There is no justification in asking Stoudt to run 5 yards to pick up 4th and less than a yard.
whats up man?
Yeah... great game.
Hey Boom i know its early but i have to ask will you be joining us in the hoops forum for some college hoops this year?
Here is something that most don't know about me....
I follow all sports......same way I do college football
I just never put the time and energy into posting about other sports on covers.....
But hey, I might....you never know.
Hey Boom i know its early but i have to ask will you be joining us in the hoops forum for some college hoops this year?
Here is something that most don't know about me....
I follow all sports......same way I do college football
I just never put the time and energy into posting about other sports on covers.....
But hey, I might....you never know.
first of all im pissed that total went over....it had no business at all going over.
but when Driskel threw that pick with about 30 seconds left, im serious, when I say this.....I just laughed.
first of all im pissed that total went over....it had no business at all going over.
but when Driskel threw that pick with about 30 seconds left, im serious, when I say this.....I just laughed.
Boom is 50-32 and you have been a member for 2 months and
your in here talking smack. We have a word for people like you where I come from its L0SER
Boom is 50-32 and you have been a member for 2 months and
your in here talking smack. We have a word for people like you where I come from its L0SER
Like that #1 ranked Auburn? Shouldn't you be apologizing for being the dumbazz who cost people (if anyone actually listened to you) money last weekend? Get lost.
Like that #1 ranked Auburn? Shouldn't you be apologizing for being the dumbazz who cost people (if anyone actually listened to you) money last weekend? Get lost.
Boom, Oklahoma is my team and follow them very closely.
Can you provide some insight into your KSU pick? Is it because OU just played Texas? KSU revenge from last year? OU being 1-9 in last 10 at home ATS vs KSU?
Based on this, it would appear that KSU is the pick.
What's your angle?
Boom, Oklahoma is my team and follow them very closely.
Can you provide some insight into your KSU pick? Is it because OU just played Texas? KSU revenge from last year? OU being 1-9 in last 10 at home ATS vs KSU?
Based on this, it would appear that KSU is the pick.
What's your angle?
Every year WOW the bashing is getting old..............Boom do you think we have a chance to beat Furman
maybe.... I hope you play well, until the last game
Every year WOW the bashing is getting old..............Boom do you think we have a chance to beat Furman
maybe.... I hope you play well, until the last game
Boom, awesome intel and agree with you 90% of the time. Great call on Syr last week!!! Living in the Upstate, and can't see Stoudt leading Clemson to a 7 pt win in Chestnut Hill? BC has a running game (displayed against USC - but USC D isn't Clemson's). What do you think about BC +7.5 vs. Clemson?
Clemson will destroy BC.....
Where in the upstate?
Boom, awesome intel and agree with you 90% of the time. Great call on Syr last week!!! Living in the Upstate, and can't see Stoudt leading Clemson to a 7 pt win in Chestnut Hill? BC has a running game (displayed against USC - but USC D isn't Clemson's). What do you think about BC +7.5 vs. Clemson?
Clemson will destroy BC.....
Where in the upstate?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,224
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,974
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,399
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,169
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,094
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
