*** Week 8 NCAA Football ***
Meant Arkansas would beat every team in the ACC but FSU....they have a good team not that I'm taking up for turds.
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
Meant Arkansas would beat every team in the ACC but FSU....they have a good team not that I'm taking up for turds.
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
Boom, Oklahoma is my team and follow them very closely.
Can you provide some insight into your KSU pick? Is it because OU just played Texas? KSU revenge from last year? OU being 1-9 in last 10 at home ATS vs KSU?
Based on this, it would appear that KSU is the pick.
What's your angle?
just about everything you said.... Plus Snyder loves to beat his former kids ( coaches ).....
Boom, Oklahoma is my team and follow them very closely.
Can you provide some insight into your KSU pick? Is it because OU just played Texas? KSU revenge from last year? OU being 1-9 in last 10 at home ATS vs KSU?
Based on this, it would appear that KSU is the pick.
What's your angle?
just about everything you said.... Plus Snyder loves to beat his former kids ( coaches ).....
Hey Boom!
probably one of the more underrated games this week....
My thoughts?
Flip a coin
Hey Boom!
probably one of the more underrated games this week....
My thoughts?
Flip a coin
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
you're gonna have to stop making so much sense.... you're gonna confuse these people...
btw... great to see other people forming an opinion not based on what a network tells them.
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
you're gonna have to stop making so much sense.... you're gonna confuse these people...
btw... great to see other people forming an opinion not based on what a network tells them.
slo - motion.... I agree. I think TCU can run with just about anyone. Not to mention they are coached by IMO, one of the 5 best coaches in the country.
slo - motion.... I agree. I think TCU can run with just about anyone. Not to mention they are coached by IMO, one of the 5 best coaches in the country.
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
I can't really take you serious with statements like these....
Stop watching ESPN dude....
U are so much more of a conference homer than I am.
Im not a conference homer... But you just stated you were
Arkansas is a decent team. I hyped them up before anyone was talking about them this year... I know they are much improved. But let's pump the breaks here.
FSU, Louisville and Clemson would beat Arkansas will ease IMO....
As far as other teams?? Football is a crazy game. You never know....Arkansas could beat A LOT of teams everywhere, but they could also beat A LOT of SEC teams as well ( just haven't in 15 games ) ...but not because of the reasons you think.
G.T, Virginia,V.T and Duke could beat Arkansas.... Not saying they would, but they Could...just as the fact as Arkansas could beat them.
Arkansas might beat Georgia this weekend.... But that doesn't mean by any stretch that this team could beat that team.
Let me explain something to you that I think most miss about college football........just because one team beats a team...it does not mean that team will beat another team by rights. That's foolish to believe and typical brainwashing from EsecPN.
It's amazing to believe that people think this way...........
Just recently Clemson beats LSU and Georgia consecutively....what does that mean????? Really, nothing in the grand scheme of things. It just means Clemson was better that night. Did it mean that all the teams LSU and Georgia beat...by rights, Clemson would automatically beat them?
Sorry...war. I like you, you know that.....But I call that kind of thinking small minded.
U are so much more of a conference homer than I am.
Im not a conference homer... But you just stated you were
Arkansas is a decent team. I hyped them up before anyone was talking about them this year... I know they are much improved. But let's pump the breaks here.
FSU, Louisville and Clemson would beat Arkansas will ease IMO....
As far as other teams?? Football is a crazy game. You never know....Arkansas could beat A LOT of teams everywhere, but they could also beat A LOT of SEC teams as well ( just haven't in 15 games ) ...but not because of the reasons you think.
G.T, Virginia,V.T and Duke could beat Arkansas.... Not saying they would, but they Could...just as the fact as Arkansas could beat them.
Arkansas might beat Georgia this weekend.... But that doesn't mean by any stretch that this team could beat that team.
Let me explain something to you that I think most miss about college football........just because one team beats a team...it does not mean that team will beat another team by rights. That's foolish to believe and typical brainwashing from EsecPN.
It's amazing to believe that people think this way...........
Just recently Clemson beats LSU and Georgia consecutively....what does that mean????? Really, nothing in the grand scheme of things. It just means Clemson was better that night. Did it mean that all the teams LSU and Georgia beat...by rights, Clemson would automatically beat them?
Sorry...war. I like you, you know that.....But I call that kind of thinking small minded.
..........just curious which teams do u think would beat Arkansas on a neutral field?...I won't argue any just curious who u think would.
Not Boom, but FSU, Clemson (especially with Watson), Louisville, and Notre Dame (if you want to count them) would definitely beat Arkansas most games played.
VaTech, Virginia, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Boston College could beat them some games played.
The rest..... UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake, Syracuse, and Pitt would lose to Arkansas most games.
..........just curious which teams do u think would beat Arkansas on a neutral field?...I won't argue any just curious who u think would.
Not Boom, but FSU, Clemson (especially with Watson), Louisville, and Notre Dame (if you want to count them) would definitely beat Arkansas most games played.
VaTech, Virginia, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Boston College could beat them some games played.
The rest..... UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake, Syracuse, and Pitt would lose to Arkansas most games.
I don't think Duke loses most games to Arkansas. They just went on the road and beat Georgia Tech. A team being listed as one that would be Arkansas in more games.
Arkansas is a power running teams. Matchups matter more against them than many other teams. Teams that can stop the run can beat Arkansas.
I don't think Duke loses most games to Arkansas. They just went on the road and beat Georgia Tech. A team being listed as one that would be Arkansas in more games.
Arkansas is a power running teams. Matchups matter more against them than many other teams. Teams that can stop the run can beat Arkansas.
Not Boom, but FSU, Clemson (especially with Watson), Louisville, and Notre Dame (if you want to count them) would definitely beat Arkansas most games played.
VaTech, Virginia, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Boston College could beat them some games played.
The rest..... UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake, Syracuse, and Pitt would lose to Arkansas most games.
I don't dis agree with this
I do think Duke is kind of in that gray area.... maybe/maybe not
Not Boom, but FSU, Clemson (especially with Watson), Louisville, and Notre Dame (if you want to count them) would definitely beat Arkansas most games played.
VaTech, Virginia, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Boston College could beat them some games played.
The rest..... UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake, Syracuse, and Pitt would lose to Arkansas most games.
I don't dis agree with this
I do think Duke is kind of in that gray area.... maybe/maybe not
I have a buddy ( South Carolina grad ) and he complains about this. He says, this is the most embarrassing thing in his mind. He says, why should I pull for Georgia? Why Should I pull for Arkansas, Alabama or LSU? It does nothing for me and MY team in the end. Actually it prevents us from going places where we want to go.
^^^Well put^^^
I know us, Clemson grads/fans/whatever...Hate FSU and Georgia Tech for ALL the right reasons. Why? They are rivals to us. We take pride in beating them....and watching them lose games at times they shouldn't......it gives us something to rag them on.
I have made the statement and I stand by it..... Today's college football fan is misguided and uniformed. 10 Years ago there was NO talk about this conference pride nonsense. It makes the fans look silly and it has hurt the overall integrity of the sport. At no time should I ever pull for Georgia tech in any thing.....Why? That's why it makes the sport great. The Real rivalries and traditions...
When Texas A&M left the Big 12 it was bad for college football in general. It hurt a national rivalry. It hurt the GAME!
When I look around at the typical fan now, it's IMO a fan who is all the things I said ( misguided and uninformed )..... I remember in the 90's when FSU was just destroying teams. WE/US Clemson, were sitting at the TV begging for them to go down. I remember when Virginia finally beat them on that Thursday night when Warrick Dunn fell just short of the goal line. It was great for college football.
Football was different 20 years ago from the Fan/Grad stand point. The greatest team ever IMO ( 95 Nebraska ) was beating down Florida in the NC game and I know for a fact that fans of Georgia, S.C and LSU were loving every minute of it. No Conference pride, just college football at it's purist.
THE worst thing that has happened to this sport is ESPN.
Im in rare form tonight boys.....fire away if you have any questions
I have a buddy ( South Carolina grad ) and he complains about this. He says, this is the most embarrassing thing in his mind. He says, why should I pull for Georgia? Why Should I pull for Arkansas, Alabama or LSU? It does nothing for me and MY team in the end. Actually it prevents us from going places where we want to go.
^^^Well put^^^
I know us, Clemson grads/fans/whatever...Hate FSU and Georgia Tech for ALL the right reasons. Why? They are rivals to us. We take pride in beating them....and watching them lose games at times they shouldn't......it gives us something to rag them on.
I have made the statement and I stand by it..... Today's college football fan is misguided and uniformed. 10 Years ago there was NO talk about this conference pride nonsense. It makes the fans look silly and it has hurt the overall integrity of the sport. At no time should I ever pull for Georgia tech in any thing.....Why? That's why it makes the sport great. The Real rivalries and traditions...
When Texas A&M left the Big 12 it was bad for college football in general. It hurt a national rivalry. It hurt the GAME!
When I look around at the typical fan now, it's IMO a fan who is all the things I said ( misguided and uninformed )..... I remember in the 90's when FSU was just destroying teams. WE/US Clemson, were sitting at the TV begging for them to go down. I remember when Virginia finally beat them on that Thursday night when Warrick Dunn fell just short of the goal line. It was great for college football.
Football was different 20 years ago from the Fan/Grad stand point. The greatest team ever IMO ( 95 Nebraska ) was beating down Florida in the NC game and I know for a fact that fans of Georgia, S.C and LSU were loving every minute of it. No Conference pride, just college football at it's purist.
THE worst thing that has happened to this sport is ESPN.
Im in rare form tonight boys.....fire away if you have any questions
I don't dis agree with this
I do think Duke is kind of in that gray area.... maybe/maybe not
Yea, Duke was gray area for me as well, but the physicality of Arkansas (this year) I think would be enough to beat Duke most games. Now comparing last year's Arkansas team, I might be more inclined to move Duke up to the next group, along with possibly UNC and Pitt. Arkansas is much better this year.
I don't dis agree with this
I do think Duke is kind of in that gray area.... maybe/maybe not
Yea, Duke was gray area for me as well, but the physicality of Arkansas (this year) I think would be enough to beat Duke most games. Now comparing last year's Arkansas team, I might be more inclined to move Duke up to the next group, along with possibly UNC and Pitt. Arkansas is much better this year.
How did he lose 2 games already? At the beginning of the thread he was 50-30, lol
You are correct 50-30 at my age eyes first thing to go
How did he lose 2 games already? At the beginning of the thread he was 50-30, lol
You are correct 50-30 at my age eyes first thing to go
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
I dis agree for the reasons you just posted....
I don't put much stock into the bias polls.... The polls are helping these SEC teams with ranking some of these teams high and making their loses look not bad. I have eyes, I know what a good team looks like. The Polls are a joke.....but unfortunately perception is reality and so I understand why you say it matters.
But there is a difference in why you think it matters vs a SEC blowhard who think it matters....and that is the truth
Conference loyalty matters, big time. Ask any FSU fan this question, "If the Noles can't win the title this year, who do you want to win it?" I would bet the vast majority would say Clemson. Of course that's not going to happen due to Clemson having 2 losses, but I'm just stating a fact. SEC teams like Miss St. and Ole Miss are benefitting greatly by being in the SEC and winning games. They would be no higher than #5 if they were in any other conference. Same goes for Auburn and Alabama at #'s 6 and 7. They get high preseason ratings, win the OOC games against the mid level Big 5 Conference teams (Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kansas State), and just replace each other at the top when they play in-conference. There is no secret why Miss St. is the quickest team to go from unranked to #1 in the AP Poll of all time. Last week, you had idiots like Shark-Attack claiming Auburn was the best thing since banana pudding, they get their azz whipped, drop to #6, and now Miss St. is better than the Denver Broncos. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that will curtail this is if non-SEC teams start winning titles over SEC opponents. It started last year, and you see the backlash. Let it happen a few more times and the SEC love fest will cool down to normal levels.
I dis agree for the reasons you just posted....
I don't put much stock into the bias polls.... The polls are helping these SEC teams with ranking some of these teams high and making their loses look not bad. I have eyes, I know what a good team looks like. The Polls are a joke.....but unfortunately perception is reality and so I understand why you say it matters.
But there is a difference in why you think it matters vs a SEC blowhard who think it matters....and that is the truth
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
It's ESPIN, and their "journalists" are given their scripts to follow. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is the best conference hands down. But when it is a witch-hunt against any and everything that challenges the SEC (FSU and Winston for example), then there is a trust-factor issue. Should Miss St. and Ole Miss be top teams? Damn right. Should Alabama and Auburn be 6 and 7? Hail no. Oklahoma beat Bama's azz like a drum last year, and it still had no effect on Bama's preseason ranking of #2. They lose to OM, struggle against WVU and Ark, and are still ranked #7. Auburn struggles with K St. and gets throat punched by Miss St (as a favorite) and is still #6. If, and that is a big if, FSU loses to top 5 ND on Saturday, watch them drop like a rock past Bama, Aub, Oregon, and whomever else the media is in love with. Forget that they are defending champs and have won games against two top 25 teams (and lost to a top 3 team in ND if that should occur). They have an agenda and want them to pay, and this is their only way to make it happen. All other teams outside the SEC should really be pulling for each other, because without that, the ESPIN machine will make sure their network (SECN) will be king in the end. ![]()
Perfect...
let me clarify something. I don't disrespect FSU, I just don't like them for natural reasons. ( rivals ) I don't dis respect FSU...there a top notch program with great history and tradition.
I just would prefer they lose....just my opinion.
What OGhowie is saying is 100% right thinking individual. Just makes sense....
The issue is with most blowhards ( SEC people ) is the fact they can't respect ACC/PAC12/BIG10/BIG12..... They have to have this inferior complex that makes them think they are some how much better than you in life/football etc.... They can't acknowledge Ohio st, Clemson, FSU, Oregon, Oklahoma, Nebraska, USC, Stanford, Baylor as good teams...they have to carry the SEC card and try at all cost to degrade anything that goes against the company line.
I got news for people.... this playoff committee will not allow this SEC bias to happen. They will not do or listen what ESPN says that should happen. They will put a ton of stock in conference champions...as they should!
Right now if they picked the 4 teams I would almost guarantee it would be the winners from...
SEC
ACC
BIG12
PAC12
depending on how Notre dame finishes.....
Big10 as of now I don't think gets in, but then again, I wouldn't be against it at all.
Perfect...
let me clarify something. I don't disrespect FSU, I just don't like them for natural reasons. ( rivals ) I don't dis respect FSU...there a top notch program with great history and tradition.
I just would prefer they lose....just my opinion.
What OGhowie is saying is 100% right thinking individual. Just makes sense....
The issue is with most blowhards ( SEC people ) is the fact they can't respect ACC/PAC12/BIG10/BIG12..... They have to have this inferior complex that makes them think they are some how much better than you in life/football etc.... They can't acknowledge Ohio st, Clemson, FSU, Oregon, Oklahoma, Nebraska, USC, Stanford, Baylor as good teams...they have to carry the SEC card and try at all cost to degrade anything that goes against the company line.
I got news for people.... this playoff committee will not allow this SEC bias to happen. They will not do or listen what ESPN says that should happen. They will put a ton of stock in conference champions...as they should!
Right now if they picked the 4 teams I would almost guarantee it would be the winners from...
SEC
ACC
BIG12
PAC12
depending on how Notre dame finishes.....
Big10 as of now I don't think gets in, but then again, I wouldn't be against it at all.
ESPN
They were brainwashing you people BEFORE THE GAME !!! With this notion of a rematch.
Last year there were talks about letting BAMA and Auburn duke it out again for a NC.... WTF???
ESPN
They were brainwashing you people BEFORE THE GAME !!! With this notion of a rematch.
Last year there were talks about letting BAMA and Auburn duke it out again for a NC.... WTF???
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,989
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,402
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,167
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,287
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
