*** Week 8 NCAA Football ***
Boom, nice writeup young man. Like the ten things learned format.
Fresno St was horrible as was Georgia Tech. A lot of dogs covered yesterday and I took a beating too. Watched the Bama/Ark game on ESPNU this afternoon. Yes, Bama gets the calls!
GL
![]()
Boom, nice writeup young man. Like the ten things learned format.
Fresno St was horrible as was Georgia Tech. A lot of dogs covered yesterday and I took a beating too. Watched the Bama/Ark game on ESPNU this afternoon. Yes, Bama gets the calls!
GL
![]()
Boom, curious to see your thoughts as to why Clemson will cover at BC? BC is tough at home, Stoudt IMO is unimpressive, if they had Watson at the helm, I'd consider Clemson, I personally don't see them covering but would like to hear your input
Boom, curious to see your thoughts as to why Clemson will cover at BC? BC is tough at home, Stoudt IMO is unimpressive, if they had Watson at the helm, I'd consider Clemson, I personally don't see them covering but would like to hear your input
Boom, curious to see your thoughts as to why Clemson will cover at BC? BC is tough at home, Stoudt IMO is unimpressive, if they had Watson at the helm, I'd consider Clemson, I personally don't see them covering but would like to hear your input
Nobody cares what you think. About anything
Boom, curious to see your thoughts as to why Clemson will cover at BC? BC is tough at home, Stoudt IMO is unimpressive, if they had Watson at the helm, I'd consider Clemson, I personally don't see them covering but would like to hear your input
Nobody cares what you think. About anything
Glad to see your learning something LORDCRAPPER!
Glad to see your learning something LORDCRAPPER!
Man I learned some lesson's this weekend. I've been capping games since I've been 12 years old, I'm 23 now, and I had a moment of clarity this weekend lol. Teams that play a sub-par team on the road or at home, with a potential huge game next week, have a tough time covering the spread. Example, UNC was +17 and lost by only a TD, I didn't play ND but I now see why UNC was a solid pick. Another example that burned me, Fresno, absolutely sh*t the bed on the road Friday night against UNLV.
Man I learned some lesson's this weekend. I've been capping games since I've been 12 years old, I'm 23 now, and I had a moment of clarity this weekend lol. Teams that play a sub-par team on the road or at home, with a potential huge game next week, have a tough time covering the spread. Example, UNC was +17 and lost by only a TD, I didn't play ND but I now see why UNC was a solid pick. Another example that burned me, Fresno, absolutely sh*t the bed on the road Friday night against UNLV.
Terrible week for me. But if you do this long enough you know you're just within a tipped pass or a injury away from a good or bad week. Either way, let's get going!
Boom you are followed/tailed closely by many on this site. May I suggest that you becarefull with your late add on bets. In general the quality bets stand out and you post them early. Your week wasn't that bad till the late add ons. Just a thought.
Terrible week for me. But if you do this long enough you know you're just within a tipped pass or a injury away from a good or bad week. Either way, let's get going!
Boom you are followed/tailed closely by many on this site. May I suggest that you becarefull with your late add on bets. In general the quality bets stand out and you post them early. Your week wasn't that bad till the late add ons. Just a thought.
I don't see any team beating them on a neutral field (with Winston of course).
I don't see any team beating them on a neutral field (with Winston of course).
Two under the radar plays I'm kicking myself for not getting on early last week. Ark St -9.5 and Ga Southern -21.5. Ark St because I got busy and didn't get a wager on it, I took Ga Southern late at -24 and lost on 2 missed xp. I don't blame the kicker. I blame myself.
Agreed that the maddness has only just begun.
Two under the radar plays I'm kicking myself for not getting on early last week. Ark St -9.5 and Ga Southern -21.5. Ark St because I got busy and didn't get a wager on it, I took Ga Southern late at -24 and lost on 2 missed xp. I don't blame the kicker. I blame myself.
Agreed that the maddness has only just begun.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,225
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,978
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,399
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,176
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,103
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
