• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 8 Money

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    WahooS
    SwagRabbit
    Howell83
    Ken11
    RebelTell2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 61768
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:20 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    Yea I agree, We had UF on their heels last week and I picked up LSU -3 2H and they end up kneeling with 2 min left inside the 30 instead of trying to take a shot at the endzone or FG and make the #4 ranked Defense look bad.

    After reading some prior posts on the site, Seen that Clemson is getting a lot of flack with FL St, Boyd is a player, he showed LSU that last year....I haven't seen FL st play so I cant give any opinions, prob wont play that one.

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    Yea I agree, We had UF on their heels last week and I picked up LSU -3 2H and they end up kneeling with 2 min left inside the 30 instead of trying to take a shot at the endzone or FG and make the #4 ranked Defense look bad.

    After reading some prior posts on the site, Seen that Clemson is getting a lot of flack with FL St, Boyd is a player, he showed LSU that last year....I haven't seen FL st play so I cant give any opinions, prob wont play that one.

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama
     
    SwagRabbit
    SwagRabbit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:20 PM ET #127

    I'm a big time Ole Miss fan. The Rebels defense is decimated. Even if healthy, I looked for them to struggle getting LSU off the field. On the defensive side, the Rebs are pretty small, young, and have zero depth. I look for LSU to push the d line around and give a steady dose of the power run game. Ole Miss may hang tough early, but as that game wears on I see the Tigers moving the ball with no problem.

    Offensively Ole Miss is pretty explosive at times. With that being said, I went to the Auburn game and we could not block anyone. (Carl Lawson is an absolute monster for Auburn by the way) I realize LSU's defense is down a bit relative to what they usually put on the field, but if they can get pressure on Wallace he is very turnover prone(been a lot better with the ball this year but has also made a lot of bad decisions where he was lucky not to throw a pick)

    I hate betting against Ole Miss but if the line stays under 10 then LSU seems like the correct side to me. If you have any other questions or concerns about Ole Miss, please just ask. 
    Reply
    I'm a big time Ole Miss fan. The Rebels defense is decimated. Even if healthy, I looked for them to struggle getting LSU off the field. On the defensive side, the Rebs are pretty small, young, and have zero depth. I look for LSU to push the d line around and give a steady dose of the power run game. Ole Miss may hang tough early, but as that game wears on I see the Tigers moving the ball with no problem.

    Offensively Ole Miss is pretty explosive at times. With that being said, I went to the Auburn game and we could not block anyone. (Carl Lawson is an absolute monster for Auburn by the way) I realize LSU's defense is down a bit relative to what they usually put on the field, but if they can get pressure on Wallace he is very turnover prone(been a lot better with the ball this year but has also made a lot of bad decisions where he was lucky not to throw a pick)

    I hate betting against Ole Miss but if the line stays under 10 then LSU seems like the correct side to me. If you have any other questions or concerns about Ole Miss, please just ask. 
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:25 PM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

    Well, I posted this to make correction on my first post...  you have ULL +9 and UCF at +18'....   you won ULL (nice call btw) and have UCF at +18'..   so my question is, would you play Loui at -12 ???  there is a chance you could win both if Loui wins by 13 thru 18 points and still hit that teaser...  if Loui blows UCF out, then it would be even and if Loui loses by less than 12, you would still be even...   so worst case, no gain no loss, best case, you win both...  right???   obviously, I followed you so wanted to see if this is stupid idea or not...   thanks!!  

    oh I see what you meant now, my mistake, I think Louisville could win by 13-18, solid chance that happens, I initially took UCF in the tease knowing they are hard to blow out, I'm probably going to leave my teaser and just take my chances but if the line dips down to 11 or lower then I may chance Louisville for the middle since the window will be 7 points, I'll post it if I do it so you will know, got a full two days to watch that line
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

    Well, I posted this to make correction on my first post...  you have ULL +9 and UCF at +18'....   you won ULL (nice call btw) and have UCF at +18'..   so my question is, would you play Loui at -12 ???  there is a chance you could win both if Loui wins by 13 thru 18 points and still hit that teaser...  if Loui blows UCF out, then it would be even and if Loui loses by less than 12, you would still be even...   so worst case, no gain no loss, best case, you win both...  right???   obviously, I followed you so wanted to see if this is stupid idea or not...   thanks!!  

    oh I see what you meant now, my mistake, I think Louisville could win by 13-18, solid chance that happens, I initially took UCF in the tease knowing they are hard to blow out, I'm probably going to leave my teaser and just take my chances but if the line dips down to 11 or lower then I may chance Louisville for the middle since the window will be 7 points, I'll post it if I do it so you will know, got a full two days to watch that line
     
    Howell83
    Howell83
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 410
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:31 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama

    Just moved up a couple spots in my book for that response...haha. Man ole miss plays us close every year except in '11, no telling whats gona happen. BOL this week bud

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama

    Just moved up a couple spots in my book for that response...haha. Man ole miss plays us close every year except in '11, no telling whats gona happen. BOL this week bud

     
    Ken11
    Ken11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 5392
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:50 PM ET #130

    Great thread bol
    Reply
    Great thread bol
     
    RebelTell2
    RebelTell2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3343
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 9:19 PM ET #131

    You are right about Houston; Memphis beat them everywhere except on the scoreboard. Memphis just couldn't score TDs when they got in the RZ and turned it over in the 2nd half. There's value on the Tigers again this week against SMU in the Liberty Bowl. Worth looking at if you haven't.

    UCF +12 is the game that jumped out at first glance. Louisville and Bridgewater have been overvalued all year. IMHO, they're overvalued by @ 4 points in this matchup. UCF is solid and have a good coach; they will be ready for Louisville.

    BOL,
    RT2
    Reply
    You are right about Houston; Memphis beat them everywhere except on the scoreboard. Memphis just couldn't score TDs when they got in the RZ and turned it over in the 2nd half. There's value on the Tigers again this week against SMU in the Liberty Bowl. Worth looking at if you haven't.

    UCF +12 is the game that jumped out at first glance. Louisville and Bridgewater have been overvalued all year. IMHO, they're overvalued by @ 4 points in this matchup. UCF is solid and have a good coach; they will be ready for Louisville.

    BOL,
    RT2
     
    astra
    astra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 9:25 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    oh I see what you meant now, my mistake, I think Louisville could win by 13-18, solid chance that happens, I initially took UCF in the tease knowing they are hard to blow out, I'm probably going to leave my teaser and just take my chances but if the line dips down to 11 or lower then I may chance Louisville for the middle since the window will be 7 points, I'll post it if I do it so you will know, got a full two days to watch that line

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    oh I see what you meant now, my mistake, I think Louisville could win by 13-18, solid chance that happens, I initially took UCF in the tease knowing they are hard to blow out, I'm probably going to leave my teaser and just take my chances but if the line dips down to 11 or lower then I may chance Louisville for the middle since the window will be 7 points, I'll post it if I do it so you will know, got a full two days to watch that line

     

     
    bpcuno
    bpcuno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1843
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 9:42 PM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    Just moved up a couple spots in my book for that response...haha. Man ole miss plays us close every year except in '11, no telling whats gona happen. BOL this week bud


    Haha, I second that! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    Just moved up a couple spots in my book for that response...haha. Man ole miss plays us close every year except in '11, no telling whats gona happen. BOL this week bud


    Haha, I second that! 
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171457
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:21 PM ET #134

    Wahoo WHY is this your last year here on COVERS bro ????

    As you know I always sneak into your threads

    You're knowledge of the Plays are much appreciated & respected.

    COME ON MAN stick around WahooS all us Cover Brothers are going to miss you immensely do reconsider 

    Much Respect as always MAC
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Wahoo WHY is this your last year here on COVERS bro ????

    As you know I always sneak into your threads

    You're knowledge of the Plays are much appreciated & respected.

    COME ON MAN stick around WahooS all us Cover Brothers are going to miss you immensely do reconsider 

    Much Respect as always MAC
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171457
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:33 PM ET #135

    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
     
    PTOTOUR
    PTOTOUR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1222
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:39 PM ET #136

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Macwestie1] Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me???? 

    ] I'LL SECOND THAT 

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Macwestie1] Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me???? 

    ] I'LL SECOND THAT 

     
    wmcintyre
    wmcintyre
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 588
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:41 PM ET #137

    I ve been a member here for a long time. Dont post much as you can see, but wahoo is one of 3 cappers I actually can not wait to read each and every week. Stay with us wahoo. I know you said you do not enjoy being online as much as you used to but so many enjoy and look forward to your posts. So I say hell no wahoo dont go ! 
    Reply
    I ve been a member here for a long time. Dont post much as you can see, but wahoo is one of 3 cappers I actually can not wait to read each and every week. Stay with us wahoo. I know you said you do not enjoy being online as much as you used to but so many enjoy and look forward to your posts. So I say hell no wahoo dont go ! 
     
    mzoufan
    mzoufan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 284
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:45 PM ET #138

    Much respect for the smokin' black cat. Hope u reconsider.  I've learned a lot from cappers like u.
    Reply
    Much respect for the smokin' black cat. Hope u reconsider.  I've learned a lot from cappers like u.
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171457
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:50 PM ET #139

    The SmokinCat & the Westie joined around the same time in July 2004 Holy Crap!

    We've Both been here a Helluva Long time UnF*ckingbelievable
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    The SmokinCat & the Westie joined around the same time in July 2004 Holy Crap!

    We've Both been here a Helluva Long time UnF*ckingbelievable
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 10:52 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more
     
    GeneCam27
    GeneCam27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 3403
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:01 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.

    Good point....

    That ULL WKU last night was definitely suspect last night....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.

    Good point....

    That ULL WKU last night was definitely suspect last night....
     
    BigShotBill
    BigShotBill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1110
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:06 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    Another great capper gone. Say it ain't so. This board gets worse every year.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    Another great capper gone. Say it ain't so. This board gets worse every year.

     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:13 PM ET #143

    top 5 wahoos,tks
    Reply
    top 5 wahoos,tks
     
    GeneCam27
    GeneCam27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 3403
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:19 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    Noble post..... good luck bro
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    Noble post..... good luck bro
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171457
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:21 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more


    Yea you & me Both .... I understand people move on

    My time spent here is only during College & NFL Season Thank god I would go Nuts If I spent all my time here


    Your one Class act mah man Good luck in whatever you do further in life.

    You have great character & judgement & a very good knowledge of the game


    All the best WahooS you will be Missed ....MAC


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more


    Yea you & me Both .... I understand people move on

    My time spent here is only during College & NFL Season Thank god I would go Nuts If I spent all my time here


    Your one Class act mah man Good luck in whatever you do further in life.

    You have great character & judgement & a very good knowledge of the game


    All the best WahooS you will be Missed ....MAC


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:38 PM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:



    Yea you & me Both .... I understand people move on

    My time spent here is only during College & NFL Season Thank god I would go Nuts If I spent all my time here


    Your one Class act mah man Good luck in whatever you do further in life.

    You have great character & judgement & a very good knowledge of the game


    All the best WahooS you will be Missed ....MAC


    I'll still be finding the money or trying my best to

    you're good peeps MAC
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:



    Yea you & me Both .... I understand people move on

    My time spent here is only during College & NFL Season Thank god I would go Nuts If I spent all my time here


    Your one Class act mah man Good luck in whatever you do further in life.

    You have great character & judgement & a very good knowledge of the game


    All the best WahooS you will be Missed ....MAC


    I'll still be finding the money or trying my best to

    you're good peeps MAC
     
    AllSteelRoots
    AllSteelRoots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1202
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 12:02 AM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMeCappers:

    Ol Miss/A&M game was great.  I've never seen anything like The Grove.  I don't think I could make it through 4 years there without coming down with something.  Unreal ....  GL this week. 


    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMeCappers:

    Ol Miss/A&M game was great.  I've never seen anything like The Grove.  I don't think I could make it through 4 years there without coming down with something.  Unreal ....  GL this week. 


    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 12:05 AM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots:



    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.
    nice looking beauties rolling around that campus, I was pleasantly surprised, the guys were such tools that it wasn't hard to score either 2-2 at the grove
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots:



    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.
    nice looking beauties rolling around that campus, I was pleasantly surprised, the guys were such tools that it wasn't hard to score either 2-2 at the grove
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 12:09 AM ET #149

    leans on sides

    miami & lsu (may tease these two)
    west virginia
    temple
    arizona
    arizona st
    oregon first half
    nevada
    auburn

    such crap leans but I'm going to have a big card this week anyhow, feeling risky


    .
    Reply
    leans on sides

    miami & lsu (may tease these two)
    west virginia
    temple
    arizona
    arizona st
    oregon first half
    nevada
    auburn

    such crap leans but I'm going to have a big card this week anyhow, feeling risky


     
     
    SwagRabbit
    SwagRabbit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 2:04 AM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots:



    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.

    That's weak man. You must not have many friends. This is a forum to discuss football; not how you dislike Ole Miss.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots:



    Thats why we say friends don't let friends go to Ole Miss.  I can honestly say that I do not know anyone who has graduated from there.  And I have known allot of people to go to school there.

    That's weak man. You must not have many friends. This is a forum to discuss football; not how you dislike Ole Miss.
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,216
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,922
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,329
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,115
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,979
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.