• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 8 Money

    123 ... 678 Next Last»
    WahooS
    PapaShango
    thorpe
    lsufasteddie
    imacanyone
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 61768
    Posts: 200
    123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:12 PM ET #1

    Week 1 (6-1)
    Week 2 (5-2)
    Week 3 (3-1)
    Week 4 (3-3)
    Week 5 (7-1)
    Week 6 (4-4)
    Week 7 (2-2)

    Wasn't around to post my evening wagers so of course those won't go on posted record. I bet Ole Miss & Oreg St, feel sort of lucky to have won betting against Johnny Football, he is amazing & made me cringe several times in that game. Lost on Texas St who threw 2 70 yard pick 6's, didn't exactly think that would happen but the bottom line is you can't lay a full touchdown with a bad team, I did & I paid for it. BYU was nice & easy, wish they all happened like that.

    Comments from other games

    Our forum tends to overreact from week to week regarding teams. I've seen two seperate threads in past two weeks, one claiming Oklahoma was the best team in the country & the other claiming Stanford was. Much like the year started, Bama & Oregon remain the two teams. Bama will have their hands full with LSU & Oregon will have to stay focused against Oregon st & Stanford.

    What happened in Fayetteville? BB brings alot of bravado with him & he's quickly finding out that the SEC isn't the big10. I get sick of all the SEC fans just as much as anyone else but it's almost nice to see Bret getting pummeled. That was embarrassing.

    I think Baylor rubbed their gloves in baby oil before the game, they couldn't catch a pass for whatever reason & allowed KState to control the clock with a junior high QB sneak type play, what the fawk was that offense doing? Hard not to laugh watching that. Baylor couldn't stop it which is even more comical, shape up the defense if you want to make a run at the title, I think they will win the Big12 despite what I saw yesterday.

    The Huskies played with toughness & heart, I like watching Price play & that program is coming around. The Ducks aren't the same without Thomas but I think their defense is underrated a bit. Mariota is kind of awesome, like really good. Oregon is just tough to beat & I personally think they run right through Stanford this year but that's why they play the games.

    LSU is starting to look like a contender to me, like their new look offense & defense should keep getting better. I think they have a 50/50 shot of winning at Bama, some may think that's crazy but I like this years tigers. I couldn't help but laugh at the Les Miles press conference rant! is he speaking English? Wtf planet is that guy on? Wow

    I'm a big pac12 fan as everyone knows but I have to say that ucla is overrated in my opinion, that offense isn't as good as I keep hearing. Bruins are a nice story but I don't expect them to win anything important this year.

    Big card coming this week, no outside business distractions, just wagering, I'm ready to make a run

    Best of Luck
    .
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Week 1 (6-1)
    Week 2 (5-2)
    Week 3 (3-1)
    Week 4 (3-3)
    Week 5 (7-1)
    Week 6 (4-4)
    Week 7 (2-2)

    Wasn't around to post my evening wagers so of course those won't go on posted record. I bet Ole Miss & Oreg St, feel sort of lucky to have won betting against Johnny Football, he is amazing & made me cringe several times in that game. Lost on Texas St who threw 2 70 yard pick 6's, didn't exactly think that would happen but the bottom line is you can't lay a full touchdown with a bad team, I did & I paid for it. BYU was nice & easy, wish they all happened like that.

    Comments from other games

    Our forum tends to overreact from week to week regarding teams. I've seen two seperate threads in past two weeks, one claiming Oklahoma was the best team in the country & the other claiming Stanford was. Much like the year started, Bama & Oregon remain the two teams. Bama will have their hands full with LSU & Oregon will have to stay focused against Oregon st & Stanford.

    What happened in Fayetteville? BB brings alot of bravado with him & he's quickly finding out that the SEC isn't the big10. I get sick of all the SEC fans just as much as anyone else but it's almost nice to see Bret getting pummeled. That was embarrassing.

    I think Baylor rubbed their gloves in baby oil before the game, they couldn't catch a pass for whatever reason & allowed KState to control the clock with a junior high QB sneak type play, what the fawk was that offense doing? Hard not to laugh watching that. Baylor couldn't stop it which is even more comical, shape up the defense if you want to make a run at the title, I think they will win the Big12 despite what I saw yesterday.

    The Huskies played with toughness & heart, I like watching Price play & that program is coming around. The Ducks aren't the same without Thomas but I think their defense is underrated a bit. Mariota is kind of awesome, like really good. Oregon is just tough to beat & I personally think they run right through Stanford this year but that's why they play the games.

    LSU is starting to look like a contender to me, like their new look offense & defense should keep getting better. I think they have a 50/50 shot of winning at Bama, some may think that's crazy but I like this years tigers. I couldn't help but laugh at the Les Miles press conference rant! is he speaking English? Wtf planet is that guy on? Wow

    I'm a big pac12 fan as everyone knows but I have to say that ucla is overrated in my opinion, that offense isn't as good as I keep hearing. Bruins are a nice story but I don't expect them to win anything important this year.

    Big card coming this week, no outside business distractions, just wagering, I'm ready to make a run

    Best of Luck
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:20 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:21 PM ET #3

    BYU was easy,but I was sweating a little until that pick six.  BYU offense did not look great IMO.  I am ready to fade GTech again this week

    What is your take on the Cal/Oregon St game?  I was expecting a line over 14.  I saw the line at 7.5 and now it is 9.5.  Who is going to bet Cal?  This is the late game at 10:30
    Reply
    BYU was easy,but I was sweating a little until that pick six.  BYU offense did not look great IMO.  I am ready to fade GTech again this week

    What is your take on the Cal/Oregon St game?  I was expecting a line over 14.  I saw the line at 7.5 and now it is 9.5.  Who is going to bet Cal?  This is the late game at 10:30
     
    lsufasteddie
    lsufasteddie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5779
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:21 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    imacanyone
    imacanyone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:27 PM ET #5

    what do you think about FSU -3 ?  still trying to figure out how they are favored. looks pretty even maybe slight edge to Clemson then throw in home field advantage and i was thinking Clemson -3. i guess thats why i don't set lines :)
    Reply
    what do you think about FSU -3 ?  still trying to figure out how they are favored. looks pretty even maybe slight edge to Clemson then throw in home field advantage and i was thinking Clemson -3. i guess thats why i don't set lines :)
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:30 PM ET #6

    Thorpe--

    BYU came out just as needed, tech is awful once they get behind so I was never close to worried with that one, tech was in a terrible spot

    I missed the osu -7 opener or I would have hit it, not that I like the game alot but that line is sure to hit 12 or higher during the week, Cal is a punching bag & everyone knows it this season, they can't even manage an ATS cover

    .
    Reply
    Thorpe--

    BYU came out just as needed, tech is awful once they get behind so I was never close to worried with that one, tech was in a terrible spot

    I missed the osu -7 opener or I would have hit it, not that I like the game alot but that line is sure to hit 12 or higher during the week, Cal is a punching bag & everyone knows it this season, they can't even manage an ATS cover

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:35 PM ET #7

    Imacanyone--

    Kind of looks like recent perception line to me, Clemson was in look ahead mode & fsu just pummeled Mary , I knew they'd open as fave, I'll be looking at over for that game but would give slight edge to Clemson if it weren't a noon game, thinking over will be safest play

    .
    Reply
    Imacanyone--

    Kind of looks like recent perception line to me, Clemson was in look ahead mode & fsu just pummeled Mary , I knew they'd open as fave, I'll be looking at over for that game but would give slight edge to Clemson if it weren't a noon game, thinking over will be safest play

     
    imacanyone
    imacanyone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:39 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Imacanyone--

    Kind of looks like recent perception line to me, Clemson was in look ahead mode & fsu just pummeled Mary , I knew they'd open as fave, I'll be looking at over for that game but would give slight edge to Clemson if it weren't a noon game, thinking over will be safest play


    thanks, i value your opinion.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Imacanyone--

    Kind of looks like recent perception line to me, Clemson was in look ahead mode & fsu just pummeled Mary , I knew they'd open as fave, I'll be looking at over for that game but would give slight edge to Clemson if it weren't a noon game, thinking over will be safest play


    thanks, i value your opinion.
     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1637
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 12:47 PM ET #9

    WahooS 

    I'm a huge Bama fan and LSU's style is scaring me to death.. Bama will stop their run game, but we only have 1 player that has gotten constant pressure on the QB without blitzing (A Robinson - True Freshman BEAST).. Plus we are having live tryouts each week for the corner spot opposite of Belue.. Seems like it's between a TF Eddie Jackson and a Vet B Sylve.. Sylve is faster and plays the position a bit better on the pass.. EJ plays the run better and is a heavy hitter !! This rivalry has been heated and the road team is dominating the series.. LSU is looking good in this match up 
    If the line is 3 or less I am gonna be on Bama.. But anything more than that then I will lay off cause I can't bet against my boys.. But it will be a freakin WAR and prolly the best game of the year.. I say 27-24 Bama  But remember, I'm a huge HOMER 
    good luck WahooS, you are one of my favs 
    Reply
    WahooS 

    I'm a huge Bama fan and LSU's style is scaring me to death.. Bama will stop their run game, but we only have 1 player that has gotten constant pressure on the QB without blitzing (A Robinson - True Freshman BEAST).. Plus we are having live tryouts each week for the corner spot opposite of Belue.. Seems like it's between a TF Eddie Jackson and a Vet B Sylve.. Sylve is faster and plays the position a bit better on the pass.. EJ plays the run better and is a heavy hitter !! This rivalry has been heated and the road team is dominating the series.. LSU is looking good in this match up 
    If the line is 3 or less I am gonna be on Bama.. But anything more than that then I will lay off cause I can't bet against my boys.. But it will be a freakin WAR and prolly the best game of the year.. I say 27-24 Bama  But remember, I'm a huge HOMER 
    good luck WahooS, you are one of my favs 
     
    tlml1899
    tlml1899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 1:27 PM ET #10

    An FYI for anyone betting Florida-Missouri. Watched this Maulk kid his junior & senior year in the state playoffs. He ran a Texas Tech style 5WR spread in college so he's custom to throwing it around 50 times in a game. He broke most of the national records for passing while in HS, but I know that doesn't mean much.He also scrambles and runs very well and like to put his head down to run over people rather than slide (at least he did in HS). What I'm saying is don't sleep on him and go all in on Florida based on them playing the backup QB
    Reply
    An FYI for anyone betting Florida-Missouri. Watched this Maulk kid his junior & senior year in the state playoffs. He ran a Texas Tech style 5WR spread in college so he's custom to throwing it around 50 times in a game. He broke most of the national records for passing while in HS, but I know that doesn't mean much.He also scrambles and runs very well and like to put his head down to run over people rather than slide (at least he did in HS). What I'm saying is don't sleep on him and go all in on Florida based on them playing the backup QB
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 1:35 PM ET #11

    Tlml--

    I agree, Mizzou +3 is on my radar but figure it will get better so no reason to bet early, the gators have a legit defense but that offensive play calling is rough, Florida needs to get the ball to a playmaker, that was bad TV against LSU

    .
    Reply
    Tlml--

    I agree, Mizzou +3 is on my radar but figure it will get better so no reason to bet early, the gators have a legit defense but that offensive play calling is rough, Florida needs to get the ball to a playmaker, that was bad TV against LSU

     
    tlml1899
    tlml1899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 1:44 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Tlml--

    I agree, Mizzou +3 is on my radar but figure it will get better so no reason to bet early, the gators have a legit defense but that offensive play calling is rough, Florida needs to get the ball to a playmaker, that was bad TV against LSU



    Exactly. I'll be on Mizz. Hoping people pound Florida all week based on the backup QB situation
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Tlml--

    I agree, Mizzou +3 is on my radar but figure it will get better so no reason to bet early, the gators have a legit defense but that offensive play calling is rough, Florida needs to get the ball to a playmaker, that was bad TV against LSU



    Exactly. I'll be on Mizz. Hoping people pound Florida all week based on the backup QB situation
     
    ksuwins
    ksuwins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 4081
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 1:46 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Week 1 (6-1)

    Comments from other games


    What happened in Fayetteville? BB brings alot of bravado with him & he's quickly finding out that the SEC isn't the big10. I get sick of all the SEC fans just as much as anyone else but it's almost nice to see Bret getting pummeled. That was embarrassing.

    Holy cow- shocker game of the day, in my opinion.  Didn't see that coming.

    I think Baylor rubbed their gloves in baby oil before the game, they couldn't catch a pass for whatever reason & allowed KState to control the clock with a junior high QB sneak type play, what the fawk was that offense doing? Hard not to laugh watching that. Baylor couldn't stop it which is even more comical, shape up the defense if you want to make a run at the title, I think they will win the Big12 despite what I saw yesterday.

    Funny how different a team can look in the first roadie of the season. KSU offense is ugly right now...but good things on the way in all that ugliness.  I'm pretty happy with it.  And two good defensive showings in a row...with marginal talent.

    How weak is the Big12?  

    The Huskies played with toughness & heart, I like watching Price play & that program is coming around. The Ducks aren't the same without Thomas but I think their defense is underrated a bit. Mariota is kind of awesome, like really good. Oregon is just tough to beat & I personally think they run right through Stanford this year but that's why they play the games.

    Last season's Ducks wouldn't have beaten Alabama.  I'd love to see them play this season.

    LSU is starting to look like a contender to me, like their new look offense & defense should keep getting better. I think they have a 50/50 shot of winning at Bama, some may think that's crazy but I like this years tigers. I couldn't help but laugh at the Les Miles press conference rant! is he speaking English? Wtf planet is that guy on? Wow

    In case anyone missed it 

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/lsu-coach-les-miles-goes-on-tirade-about-hammers-nails-in-postgame-press-conference/

    I'm a big pac12 fan as everyone knows but I have to say that ucla is overrated in my opinion, that offense isn't as good as I keep hearing. Bruins are a nice story but I don't expect them to win anything important this year.

    Big card coming this week, no outside business distractions, just wagering, I'm ready to make a run

    Right on 


    Best of Luck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Week 1 (6-1)

    Comments from other games


    What happened in Fayetteville? BB brings alot of bravado with him & he's quickly finding out that the SEC isn't the big10. I get sick of all the SEC fans just as much as anyone else but it's almost nice to see Bret getting pummeled. That was embarrassing.

    Holy cow- shocker game of the day, in my opinion.  Didn't see that coming.

    I think Baylor rubbed their gloves in baby oil before the game, they couldn't catch a pass for whatever reason & allowed KState to control the clock with a junior high QB sneak type play, what the fawk was that offense doing? Hard not to laugh watching that. Baylor couldn't stop it which is even more comical, shape up the defense if you want to make a run at the title, I think they will win the Big12 despite what I saw yesterday.

    Funny how different a team can look in the first roadie of the season. KSU offense is ugly right now...but good things on the way in all that ugliness.  I'm pretty happy with it.  And two good defensive showings in a row...with marginal talent.

    How weak is the Big12?  

    The Huskies played with toughness & heart, I like watching Price play & that program is coming around. The Ducks aren't the same without Thomas but I think their defense is underrated a bit. Mariota is kind of awesome, like really good. Oregon is just tough to beat & I personally think they run right through Stanford this year but that's why they play the games.

    Last season's Ducks wouldn't have beaten Alabama.  I'd love to see them play this season.

    LSU is starting to look like a contender to me, like their new look offense & defense should keep getting better. I think they have a 50/50 shot of winning at Bama, some may think that's crazy but I like this years tigers. I couldn't help but laugh at the Les Miles press conference rant! is he speaking English? Wtf planet is that guy on? Wow

    In case anyone missed it 

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/lsu-coach-les-miles-goes-on-tirade-about-hammers-nails-in-postgame-press-conference/

    I'm a big pac12 fan as everyone knows but I have to say that ucla is overrated in my opinion, that offense isn't as good as I keep hearing. Bruins are a nice story but I don't expect them to win anything important this year.

    Big card coming this week, no outside business distractions, just wagering, I'm ready to make a run

    Right on 


    Best of Luck
     
    gwjtf
    gwjtf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 613
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 4:29 PM ET #14

    WahooS - have you paid any attention to Auburn?  I've been on 'em all year because of their coach whom I respect greatly and let me tell you, they just get better and better every week.  The team is really starting to hit its stride now; I said b4 a single game was played this year that Auburn would be the biggest turnaround in CFB in 2013, going from 3-9 to 9-3; I'm sticking with that.  Love the spot at +14 in college station; Johnny football or no Johnny football .... GL....

    GW

    Reply
    WahooS - have you paid any attention to Auburn?  I've been on 'em all year because of their coach whom I respect greatly and let me tell you, they just get better and better every week.  The team is really starting to hit its stride now; I said b4 a single game was played this year that Auburn would be the biggest turnaround in CFB in 2013, going from 3-9 to 9-3; I'm sticking with that.  Love the spot at +14 in college station; Johnny football or no Johnny football .... GL....

    GW

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55703
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 5:31 PM ET #15

    Fsu/Clemson is a night game isnt it?

    The Florida/Mizzou under my be worth a look....


    wahoo
    Reply
    Fsu/Clemson is a night game isnt it?

    The Florida/Mizzou under my be worth a look....


    wahoo
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 5:53 PM ET #16

    What Up brother 

    Best of Luck this week as always 

    anyways you got a Lean on USC ML this week ???? I like it ..\



    many thanks in advance 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    What Up brother 

    Best of Luck this week as always 

    anyways you got a Lean on USC ML this week ???? I like it ..\



    many thanks in advance 
     
    Da Punishner
    Da Punishner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 1442
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 6:59 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    What Up brother 

    Best of Luck this week as always 

    anyways you got a Lean on USC ML this week ???? I like it ..\



    many thanks in advance 
    ML for me for a STACK!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    What Up brother 

    Best of Luck this week as always 

    anyways you got a Lean on USC ML this week ???? I like it ..\



    many thanks in advance 
    ML for me for a STACK!!!!!!!!!
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 7:35 PM ET #18

    Train--

    You're correct, it's a night game, one of my places had it listed as noon game
    .
    Reply
    Train--

    You're correct, it's a night game, one of my places had it listed as noon game
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 7:51 PM ET #19

    Miles is crazy bro.

    Only the established system there allows him to even succeed.  He is the village idiot no doubt........
    Reply
    Miles is crazy bro.

    Only the established system there allows him to even succeed.  He is the village idiot no doubt........
     
    Volabawla
    Volabawla
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 130
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 8:00 PM ET #20

    Wahoos,

    I know you took Texas St. Last week and lost because of the two pick 6s, but they are at home vs. Ga. state as 19 pt. favorites-  I had Troy last week vs. Ga. state and they almost pulled a huge upset- 

    Two questions- 1.  Would you look at Tx State again since they are at home playing a weak Ga. state team

    2.  If you take them, do you go straight up or tease it?

    Thanks and BOL this week!
    Reply
    Wahoos,

    I know you took Texas St. Last week and lost because of the two pick 6s, but they are at home vs. Ga. state as 19 pt. favorites-  I had Troy last week vs. Ga. state and they almost pulled a huge upset- 

    Two questions- 1.  Would you look at Tx State again since they are at home playing a weak Ga. state team

    2.  If you take them, do you go straight up or tease it?

    Thanks and BOL this week!
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 8:11 PM ET #21

    Love Wyoming as my Largest In season Investment .... Ur thoughts Brother >???? many thanks 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Love Wyoming as my Largest In season Investment .... Ur thoughts Brother >???? many thanks 
     
    goducks4
    goducks4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 10:24 PM ET #22

    Dont forget that the Ducks have UCLA in two weeks as well, HOO. Definitely not an easy road with Stanford on the road as well as UCLA and of course the civil war is never easy....

    Your analysis seems to be spot on as always. I was surprised how much our offense seemed to mis DAT. Hopefully for our sake he can recover before UCLA.

    BOL this week. Looking forward to your picks. Your due for a big week

    Reply
    Dont forget that the Ducks have UCLA in two weeks as well, HOO. Definitely not an easy road with Stanford on the road as well as UCLA and of course the civil war is never easy....

    Your analysis seems to be spot on as always. I was surprised how much our offense seemed to mis DAT. Hopefully for our sake he can recover before UCLA.

    BOL this week. Looking forward to your picks. Your due for a big week

     
    Cover34
    Cover34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 7249
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 10:37 PM ET #23

    Been awhile...GL this weekend....
    Bet with your wallet,not your heart
    Reply
    Been awhile...GL this weekend....
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 10:39 PM ET #24

    Volabawla--

    I was disappointed in their offense so laying 19 would be tough to stomach for me, think a teaser may be ok if you do one of those 10 or 13 point varieties, that game doesn't tickle my fancy to be 100% honest

    Best of luck

    .
    Reply
    Volabawla--

    I was disappointed in their offense so laying 19 would be tough to stomach for me, think a teaser may be ok if you do one of those 10 or 13 point varieties, that game doesn't tickle my fancy to be 100% honest

    Best of luck

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2013 - 11:05 PM ET #25

    goDucks--

    You need not worry about the Bruins, the ducks will pummel that team bro, I've got the gun in the holster for that line, they need sit DAT this week & he will be 100% for the bruins, beatdown city

    .
    Reply
    goDucks--

    You need not worry about the Bruins, the ducks will pummel that team bro, I've got the gun in the holster for that line, they need sit DAT this week & he will be 100% for the bruins, beatdown city

    All Forums | College Football
    123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,109
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,900
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.