• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 8 Money

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    wmcintyre
    tonyrome
    cherokee10
    TRAIN69
    Volabawla
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 61768
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    wmcintyre
    wmcintyre
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 588
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 4:15 PM ET #101

    Wahoo if you wouldn't mind sharing what info did you get on BYU. This was one of my favorite plays on this weekends card along with UCF and FSU this weekend. 
    Reply
    Wahoo if you wouldn't mind sharing what info did you get on BYU. This was one of my favorite plays on this weekends card along with UCF and FSU this weekend. 
     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 4:35 PM ET #102

    Thanks for your picks, it is literally the only thing I come to Covers to read.

    Reply
    Thanks for your picks, it is literally the only thing I come to Covers to read.

     
    cherokee10
    cherokee10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4585
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 5:43 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    Anyone can chime in here & talk me out of Ohio st -16.5, I'm so itching to throttle that line knowing I shouldn't do it


    This SHOULD be an easy 21pt victory for the Bucks. Homecoming weekend, off a bye and given all predictions have OSU #5 in the BCS....they need a beatdown here. DT Tommy Schutt willl be back, along with RB Jordan Hall. OSU's secondary is still lost (Roby is losing millions every week it seems) but given the D-line, I see pressure all day for the Hawks QB.

    On the other hand, OSU coaches have even stated numerous times that the nation hasn't seen much of the offensive playbook this season, or last season for that matter. What the hell are they waiting for????? 
    The offense at times is unwatchable, but once the "up-tempo" gets rolling, the end result is usually a TD.

    Iowa plays OSU tough regardless of how bad they are, and the Bucks love playing down to their competition. Since the "style-points" are much needed now until the end of the season......I'd lay the points and hope this offense does what it's supposed to do.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    Anyone can chime in here & talk me out of Ohio st -16.5, I'm so itching to throttle that line knowing I shouldn't do it


    This SHOULD be an easy 21pt victory for the Bucks. Homecoming weekend, off a bye and given all predictions have OSU #5 in the BCS....they need a beatdown here. DT Tommy Schutt willl be back, along with RB Jordan Hall. OSU's secondary is still lost (Roby is losing millions every week it seems) but given the D-line, I see pressure all day for the Hawks QB.

    On the other hand, OSU coaches have even stated numerous times that the nation hasn't seen much of the offensive playbook this season, or last season for that matter. What the hell are they waiting for????? 
    The offense at times is unwatchable, but once the "up-tempo" gets rolling, the end result is usually a TD.

    Iowa plays OSU tough regardless of how bad they are, and the Bucks love playing down to their competition. Since the "style-points" are much needed now until the end of the season......I'd lay the points and hope this offense does what it's supposed to do.

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55703
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 5:48 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Demsung--

    I just got some info on BYU that may have me buying out but I wasn't concerned with the matchup aspect at all, I know Houston very well, I follow them closely

    Dont leave me hangin.....whats the info?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Demsung--

    I just got some info on BYU that may have me buying out but I wasn't concerned with the matchup aspect at all, I know Houston very well, I follow them closely

    Dont leave me hangin.....whats the info?

     
    Volabawla
    Volabawla
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 130
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 8:00 PM ET #105

    Wahoos,

    What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

    Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

    Your thoughts?
    Reply
    Wahoos,

    What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

    Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

    Your thoughts?
     
    Volabawla
    Volabawla
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 130
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 8:01 PM ET #106

    Also,

    Maryland/wake?
    Reply
    Also,

    Maryland/wake?
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2013 - 11:26 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by Volabawla:

    Wahoos,

    What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

    Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

    Your thoughts?
    the Cavs are a poorly coached bad football team, Duke is a well coached decent football team, does that answer your question?  I guess Virginia could win the game if things go flawless for them but Duke is absolutely the better squad

    no opinion on the Wake game
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Volabawla:

    Wahoos,

    What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

    Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

    Your thoughts?
    the Cavs are a poorly coached bad football team, Duke is a well coached decent football team, does that answer your question?  I guess Virginia could win the game if things go flawless for them but Duke is absolutely the better squad

    no opinion on the Wake game
     
    PharmDeez
    PharmDeez
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 881
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 12:00 AM ET #108

    Wow, good stuff here. Tucked a lot of things away for final play selections. My local doesn't have the totals up yet or I would join on the baylor over.
    Good luck fellas.
    Reply
    Wow, good stuff here. Tucked a lot of things away for final play selections. My local doesn't have the totals up yet or I would join on the baylor over.
    Good luck fellas.
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 12:49 AM ET #109

    Page 5 and its only mid week 

    Good luck buddy
    Reply
    Page 5 and its only mid week 

    Good luck buddy
     
    astra
    astra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 6:05 AM ET #110

    Nice call on ULL!  

    So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

    Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

    Reply

    Nice call on ULL!  

    So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

    Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

     
    whitesnake1983
    whitesnake1983
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 6:20 AM ET #111

    OK, I have a question...Why is no one talking about the A&M overs? I've played them 5 times and got burnt only once...So that over 72 doesn't seem like a gimme to you all??? Also the Oregon/Wash - isn't that 73 totals way too low? I mean shouldn't it be in about the 80s? Thanx for any calls here.
    Reply
    OK, I have a question...Why is no one talking about the A&M overs? I've played them 5 times and got burnt only once...So that over 72 doesn't seem like a gimme to you all??? Also the Oregon/Wash - isn't that 73 totals way too low? I mean shouldn't it be in about the 80s? Thanx for any calls here.
     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 6:22 AM ET #112

    buyout on BYU...any additional info on that one...just put UCF in teaser myself, over sounds good in that ISU-Baylor game, BOL this week my friend
    Reply
    buyout on BYU...any additional info on that one...just put UCF in teaser myself, over sounds good in that ISU-Baylor game, BOL this week my friend
     
    Moviprep
    Moviprep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 11:26 AM ET #113

    GL this week my man.
    Reply
    GL this week my man.
     
    p-lane1
    p-lane1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 265
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 3:18 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.
                                                                                                                                               who shot kennedy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.
                                                                                                                                               who shot kennedy
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 3:27 PM ET #115

    I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   
    Reply
    I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 7:22 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   
    yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

    for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

    I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

    waiting more on Arizona

    smash those books Maine


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   
    yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

    for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

    I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

    waiting more on Arizona

    smash those books Maine


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 7:26 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

    for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

    I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

    waiting more on Arizona

    smash those books Maine


    should also add that BYU has the majority of the money right now and it would take a whole lot to bring that game down to 7 (like a big tout or big group), I'm doubting it will happen but I'll wait to see, I personally think Houston can't keep them off the field, the Cougs couldn't even handle Memphis, that final is very misleading
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

    for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

    I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

    waiting more on Arizona

    smash those books Maine


    should also add that BYU has the majority of the money right now and it would take a whole lot to bring that game down to 7 (like a big tout or big group), I'm doubting it will happen but I'll wait to see, I personally think Houston can't keep them off the field, the Cougs couldn't even handle Memphis, that final is very misleading
     
    astra
    astra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 7:30 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

    Nice call on ULL!  

    So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

    Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

     

    Loui -12  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

    Nice call on ULL!  

    So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

    Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

     

    Loui -12  

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 7:33 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

     

    Loui -12  

    I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5
     
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by astra:

     

    Loui -12  

    I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5
     
     
    Howell83
    Howell83
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 410
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:00 PM ET #120

    I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

    any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

    Reply

    I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

    any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

     
    winner005
    winner005
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 5526
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:04 PM ET #121

    Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..
    Reply
    Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:05 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

    any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

    I always worry when backing a Les Miles team favored by more than a touchdown, Les can make some of the worst in game decisions known to man, that said, Ole Miss is reeling heavily right now and LSU is peaking, I think LSU is great in a teaser or moneyline parlay as I don't see them losing, I would only consider LSU here, no reason to get in their way right now
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

    I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

    any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

    I always worry when backing a Les Miles team favored by more than a touchdown, Les can make some of the worst in game decisions known to man, that said, Ole Miss is reeling heavily right now and LSU is peaking, I think LSU is great in a teaser or moneyline parlay as I don't see them losing, I would only consider LSU here, no reason to get in their way right now
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:09 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by winner005:

    Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..
    I just tell everyone what I do, I don't recommend it to others, I'm just waiting for a better line
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by winner005:

    Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..
    I just tell everyone what I do, I don't recommend it to others, I'm just waiting for a better line
     
    Howell83
    Howell83
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 410
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:11 PM ET #124

    Yea I agree, We had UF on their heels last week and I picked up LSU -3 2H and they end up kneeling with 2 min left inside the 30 instead of trying to take a shot at the endzone or FG and make the #4 ranked Defense look bad.

    After reading some prior posts on the site, Seen that Clemson is getting a lot of flack with FL St, Boyd is a player, he showed LSU that last year....I haven't seen FL st play so I cant give any opinions, prob wont play that one.

    Reply

    Yea I agree, We had UF on their heels last week and I picked up LSU -3 2H and they end up kneeling with 2 min left inside the 30 instead of trying to take a shot at the endzone or FG and make the #4 ranked Defense look bad.

    After reading some prior posts on the site, Seen that Clemson is getting a lot of flack with FL St, Boyd is a player, he showed LSU that last year....I haven't seen FL st play so I cant give any opinions, prob wont play that one.

     
     
    astra
    astra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2013 - 8:16 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5
     

    Well, I posted this to make correction on my first post...  you have ULL +9 and UCF at +18'....   you won ULL (nice call btw) and have UCF at +18'..   so my question is, would you play Loui at -12 ???  there is a chance you could win both if Loui wins by 13 thru 18 points and still hit that teaser...  if Loui blows UCF out, then it would be even and if Loui loses by less than 12, you would still be even...   so worst case, no gain no loss, best case, you win both...  right???   obviously, I followed you so wanted to see if this is stupid idea or not...   thanks!!  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5
     

    Well, I posted this to make correction on my first post...  you have ULL +9 and UCF at +18'....   you won ULL (nice call btw) and have UCF at +18'..   so my question is, would you play Loui at -12 ???  there is a chance you could win both if Loui wins by 13 thru 18 points and still hit that teaser...  if Loui blows UCF out, then it would be even and if Loui loses by less than 12, you would still be even...   so worst case, no gain no loss, best case, you win both...  right???   obviously, I followed you so wanted to see if this is stupid idea or not...   thanks!!  

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,109
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,900
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.