• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 8 Money

    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
    dannyd09
    Urbanwildlife
    Ice4Blood
    Gumbajohnny
    WahooS
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 61768
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    dannyd09
    dannyd09
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Posts: 424
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 11:39 AM ET #51

    Can you give me any thoughts on the Utah/Zona game? I think Utah is tough and can pull out another upset. I know it's a letdown spot for them. I just don't know anything about Zona.... Thanks
    Reply
    Can you give me any thoughts on the Utah/Zona game? I think Utah is tough and can pull out another upset. I know it's a letdown spot for them. I just don't know anything about Zona.... Thanks
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 12:55 PM ET #52

    Wahoo,
    In addition to my recommendation on Ohio State -16.5 take a hard look at Wisconsin -10.5 at Illinois. I bought the hook as I cannot take the heartbreak from losing by a hook. lol
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Wahoo,
    In addition to my recommendation on Ohio State -16.5 take a hard look at Wisconsin -10.5 at Illinois. I bought the hook as I cannot take the heartbreak from losing by a hook. lol
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 1:58 PM ET #53

    Miami -7.5 on Thursday night at North Carolina. I bought hook. Just another suggestion for you to look at Wahoo.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Miami -7.5 on Thursday night at North Carolina. I bought hook. Just another suggestion for you to look at Wahoo.
     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 2:10 PM ET #54

    If anyone has status info on the Auburn QB, would appreciate any update!
    Reply
    If anyone has status info on the Auburn QB, would appreciate any update!
     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 2:11 PM ET #55

    Actually now I am seeing him listed as probable on Vegasinsider... now I just gotta figure out if there is a realistic chance of getting (+14)...
    Reply
    Actually now I am seeing him listed as probable on Vegasinsider... now I just gotta figure out if there is a realistic chance of getting (+14)...
     
    Gumbajohnny
    Gumbajohnny
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 598
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 2:34 PM ET #56

    Ice im waiting on 14 as well..
    Reply
    Ice im waiting on 14 as well..
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:24 PM ET #57

    Vanderbilt +9



    .
    Reply
    Vanderbilt +9



     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:27 PM ET #58

    Lafayette +4.5

    .
    Reply
    Lafayette +4.5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:28 PM ET #59

    Lafayette +4.5 is a lean for tomorrow, not wagered yet

    Vandy was bet
    .
    Reply
    Lafayette +4.5 is a lean for tomorrow, not wagered yet

    Vandy was bet
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:30 PM ET #60

    Wyoming -6.5 is a lean, very close to getting throttled

    .
    Reply
    Wyoming -6.5 is a lean, very close to getting throttled

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:32 PM ET #61

    BYU -9 is done, it's a blow

    Official Card

    BYU -9
    Vander +9

    .
    Reply
    BYU -9 is done, it's a blow

    Official Card

    BYU -9
    Vander +9

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:42 PM ET #62

    Leans

    Lafayette +4.5, Nevada +21.5, LSU -7, Auburn +13.5, Ucf +12.5, Miami -7 (would buy hook)

    .
    Reply
    Leans

    Lafayette +4.5, Nevada +21.5, LSU -7, Auburn +13.5, Ucf +12.5, Miami -7 (would buy hook)

     
    pnutt
    pnutt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 6:43 PM ET #63

    Auburn +14
    Reply
    Auburn +14
     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:07 PM ET #64

    What you think of Ind, Auburn, and USC?

    Reply

    What you think of Ind, Auburn, and USC?

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:11 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    What you think of Ind, Auburn, and USC?

    listed Auburn as a lean, no opinion on Indiana and sort of leaning to Notre Dame
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    What you think of Ind, Auburn, and USC?

    listed Auburn as a lean, no opinion on Indiana and sort of leaning to Notre Dame
     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:11 PM ET #66

    Ind or USC? I now see you already like Auburn

    Reply

    Ind or USC? I now see you already like Auburn

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:22 PM ET #67

    • BYU - 9
    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)


    will be adding more as the day goes

    .
    Reply
    • BYU - 9
    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)


    will be adding more as the day goes

     
    jpurdy2
    jpurdy2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:33 PM ET #68

    I do not do tease bets however if it makes you money I respect your style.  

    I like UL Lafayette to win straight up tomorrow, don't believe WKU has an answer for Terrence Broadway.

    I also like UCF; quick question about their offense, do they still run the spread or a more conventional pro style offense? 

    LSU is shaping up into a good play, I believe I read that Ole Miss is gonna have 7 defensive starters out for this game and that's bad news against that LSU offense 

    Miami is a solid pick for Thursday night, too much speed on that Miami offense for UNC to handle, Duke Johnson might crack 200 yards if he gets the ball enough

    Last lean of yours I like is BYU, O'Korn Houston's Frosh QB hasn't seen a real defense yet like BYU's and that Cougar offense has been rolling lately 

    BOL 
    Reply
    I do not do tease bets however if it makes you money I respect your style.  

    I like UL Lafayette to win straight up tomorrow, don't believe WKU has an answer for Terrence Broadway.

    I also like UCF; quick question about their offense, do they still run the spread or a more conventional pro style offense? 

    LSU is shaping up into a good play, I believe I read that Ole Miss is gonna have 7 defensive starters out for this game and that's bad news against that LSU offense 

    Miami is a solid pick for Thursday night, too much speed on that Miami offense for UNC to handle, Duke Johnson might crack 200 yards if he gets the ball enough

    Last lean of yours I like is BYU, O'Korn Houston's Frosh QB hasn't seen a real defense yet like BYU's and that Cougar offense has been rolling lately 

    BOL 
     
    Prime Society
    Prime Society
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 641
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:36 PM ET #69

    Best of luck Wahoo...let's cash this week 
    Reply
    Best of luck Wahoo...let's cash this week 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:36 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I'm probably the worst Big10 capper in the history of mankind but how will Iowa not get pummeled in Columbus? (Which means Iowa probably wins)

    Anyone can chime in here & talk me out of Ohio st -16.5, I'm so itching to throttle that line knowing I shouldn't do it

    Fawk me

      I'm iffy on this game for the Buckeyes.... They SHOULD cover it, but they are still trying to find someone to replace Christian Bryant as a leader in the secondary, Jordan Hall is still questionable (Carlos Hyde is clear #1 RB, but Hall was doing well with KO returns) and they have a night game with Penn State next week.  On the positive side, Braxton Miller should play a little looser now that Urban Meyer said he won't consider making a change to Guiton if Miller struggles.  Meyer said he considered making a change after Miller fumbled near the goal line against NW, but saw a look in Miller's eye that he liked so he stuck with him.  Both teams come in off a bye...from what I'm reading Iowa should have leading rusher Weisman back after he left the MSU game.  If I play it I would probably only go with a small-medium play.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I'm probably the worst Big10 capper in the history of mankind but how will Iowa not get pummeled in Columbus? (Which means Iowa probably wins)

    Anyone can chime in here & talk me out of Ohio st -16.5, I'm so itching to throttle that line knowing I shouldn't do it

    Fawk me

      I'm iffy on this game for the Buckeyes.... They SHOULD cover it, but they are still trying to find someone to replace Christian Bryant as a leader in the secondary, Jordan Hall is still questionable (Carlos Hyde is clear #1 RB, but Hall was doing well with KO returns) and they have a night game with Penn State next week.  On the positive side, Braxton Miller should play a little looser now that Urban Meyer said he won't consider making a change to Guiton if Miller struggles.  Meyer said he considered making a change after Miller fumbled near the goal line against NW, but saw a look in Miller's eye that he liked so he stuck with him.  Both teams come in off a bye...from what I'm reading Iowa should have leading rusher Weisman back after he left the MSU game.  If I play it I would probably only go with a small-medium play.  
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:42 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by jpurdy2:

    I do not do tease bets however if it makes you money I respect your style.  

    I like UL Lafayette to win straight up tomorrow, don't believe WKU has an answer for Terrence Broadway.

    I also like UCF; quick question about their offense, do they still run the spread or a more conventional pro style offense? 

    LSU is shaping up into a good play, I believe I read that Ole Miss is gonna have 7 defensive starters out for this game and that's bad news against that LSU offense 

    Miami is a solid pick for Thursday night, too much speed on that Miami offense for UNC to handle, Duke Johnson might crack 200 yards if he gets the ball enough

    Last lean of yours I like is BYU, O'Korn Houston's Frosh QB hasn't seen a real defense yet like BYU's and that Cougar offense has been rolling lately 

    BOL 
    I don't tease many bets, they are generally a bookmakers dream so I pick and choose my spots, rather than being a complete degenerate and betting all 3 weekday games I chose to get more points with the two dogs I was leaning to

    Miami should be fresh and win in a comfortable fashion, North Carolina is really bad but I know that crowd will be rocking for the prime time slot, I'm leaning Miami and over in that one, like 44-20 type of result, I'll see how I feel as the week goes, I may add one or both depending


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jpurdy2:

    I do not do tease bets however if it makes you money I respect your style.  

    I like UL Lafayette to win straight up tomorrow, don't believe WKU has an answer for Terrence Broadway.

    I also like UCF; quick question about their offense, do they still run the spread or a more conventional pro style offense? 

    LSU is shaping up into a good play, I believe I read that Ole Miss is gonna have 7 defensive starters out for this game and that's bad news against that LSU offense 

    Miami is a solid pick for Thursday night, too much speed on that Miami offense for UNC to handle, Duke Johnson might crack 200 yards if he gets the ball enough

    Last lean of yours I like is BYU, O'Korn Houston's Frosh QB hasn't seen a real defense yet like BYU's and that Cougar offense has been rolling lately 

    BOL 
    I don't tease many bets, they are generally a bookmakers dream so I pick and choose my spots, rather than being a complete degenerate and betting all 3 weekday games I chose to get more points with the two dogs I was leaning to

    Miami should be fresh and win in a comfortable fashion, North Carolina is really bad but I know that crowd will be rocking for the prime time slot, I'm leaning Miami and over in that one, like 44-20 type of result, I'll see how I feel as the week goes, I may add one or both depending


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:45 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

      I'm iffy on this game for the Buckeyes.... They SHOULD cover it, but they are still trying to find someone to replace Christian Bryant as a leader in the secondary, Jordan Hall is still questionable (Carlos Hyde is clear #1 RB, but Hall was doing well with KO returns) and they have a night game with Penn State next week.  On the positive side, Braxton Miller should play a little looser now that Urban Meyer said he won't consider making a change to Guiton if Miller struggles.  Meyer said he considered making a change after Miller fumbled near the goal line against NW, but saw a look in Miller's eye that he liked so he stuck with him.  Both teams come in off a bye...from what I'm reading Iowa should have leading rusher Weisman back after he left the MSU game.  If I play it I would probably only go with a small-medium play.  
    as I've stated several times I'm no good with the Big10 in recent years so I've done my best to avoid that conference but Iowa looks overmatched to me, the Buckeyes should put 38-42 against them so I'm thinking -16 should be within reach, I may actually bet this game but I probably shouldn't based on past results


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

      I'm iffy on this game for the Buckeyes.... They SHOULD cover it, but they are still trying to find someone to replace Christian Bryant as a leader in the secondary, Jordan Hall is still questionable (Carlos Hyde is clear #1 RB, but Hall was doing well with KO returns) and they have a night game with Penn State next week.  On the positive side, Braxton Miller should play a little looser now that Urban Meyer said he won't consider making a change to Guiton if Miller struggles.  Meyer said he considered making a change after Miller fumbled near the goal line against NW, but saw a look in Miller's eye that he liked so he stuck with him.  Both teams come in off a bye...from what I'm reading Iowa should have leading rusher Weisman back after he left the MSU game.  If I play it I would probably only go with a small-medium play.  
    as I've stated several times I'm no good with the Big10 in recent years so I've done my best to avoid that conference but Iowa looks overmatched to me, the Buckeyes should put 38-42 against them so I'm thinking -16 should be within reach, I may actually bet this game but I probably shouldn't based on past results


     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:48 PM ET #73

    Reply
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:50 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

    that's all you got ICE ?  come on man, bring me some knowledge and some winners
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

    that's all you got ICE ?  come on man, bring me some knowledge and some winners
     
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2013 - 7:55 PM ET #75

    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.
    Reply
    Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,109
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,900
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.