Everyone looks good when they play that depleted Cal team, the cougs will cover if Oregon sleepwalks tomorrow but if they are fired up in Eugene it will make for a long night, CH is a turnover machine & you can't do that vs Oregon when you already can't stop their offense
.
Trey--
Everyone looks good when they play that depleted Cal team, the cougs will cover if Oregon sleepwalks tomorrow but if they are fired up in Eugene it will make for a long night, CH is a turnover machine & you can't do that vs Oregon when you already can't stop their offense
WahooS Im looking at Florida and Uconn for the first set...you got any insight into those two games? I like Florida to take advantage of the freshman qb and force a few turnovers and Cincy looks very overrated and with over 80% bets on cincy I like Uconn more
Idk if this helps...But I'm a student at UConn and they're really terribl this year. Won't cover tomorrow IMO. They're all messed up. New coach and what not.
Quote Originally Posted by CapKillah:
WahooS Im looking at Florida and Uconn for the first set...you got any insight into those two games? I like Florida to take advantage of the freshman qb and force a few turnovers and Cincy looks very overrated and with over 80% bets on cincy I like Uconn more
Idk if this helps...But I'm a student at UConn and they're really terribl this year. Won't cover tomorrow IMO. They're all messed up. New coach and what not.
It's in Eugene, not road chalk Sir but I know what you mean with Wazzu playing well, I don't see them doing much early in this one but I'm wrong at times like everyone else
Best of luck tomorrow
.
thewaterfall-
It's in Eugene, not road chalk Sir but I know what you mean with Wazzu playing well, I don't see them doing much early in this one but I'm wrong at times like everyone else
Am on Bayou Bengals and on Gators for small amount. Hit on Miami ML and still have them in 2 teasers as well, one with LSU again and the other with Gamecocks. Glad we are on a few of the same plays and am looking into your Zona play. I may post a play on Noles vs Tigers game tonight as well, but will more than likely leave it alone..BOL my man!
Am on Bayou Bengals and on Gators for small amount. Hit on Miami ML and still have them in 2 teasers as well, one with LSU again and the other with Gamecocks. Glad we are on a few of the same plays and am looking into your Zona play. I may post a play on Noles vs Tigers game tonight as well, but will more than likely leave it alone..BOL my man!
wahoo, no baylor? took baylor -20.5 1st half(should have got a better line at 20 but oh well) they're averaging over 50 a game first half at home. what you think?
wahoo, no baylor? took baylor -20.5 1st half(should have got a better line at 20 but oh well) they're averaging over 50 a game first half at home. what you think?
An FYI for anyone betting Florida-Missouri. Watched this Maulk kid his junior & senior year in the state playoffs. He ran a Texas Tech style 5WR spread in college so he's custom to throwing it around 50 times in a game. He broke most of the national records for passing while in HS, but I know that doesn't mean much.He also scrambles and runs very well and like to put his head down to run over people rather than slide (at least he did in HS). What I'm saying is don't sleep on him and go all in on Florida based on them playing the backup QB
Easy win. The Florida offense is putrid
Quote Originally Posted by tlml1899:
An FYI for anyone betting Florida-Missouri. Watched this Maulk kid his junior & senior year in the state playoffs. He ran a Texas Tech style 5WR spread in college so he's custom to throwing it around 50 times in a game. He broke most of the national records for passing while in HS, but I know that doesn't mean much.He also scrambles and runs very well and like to put his head down to run over people rather than slide (at least he did in HS). What I'm saying is don't sleep on him and go all in on Florida based on them playing the backup QB