• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 8 Money

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    SwagRabbit
    Basstard
    Golferman
    TRAIN69
    Podageee
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 61768
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    SwagRabbit
    SwagRabbit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 2:07 AM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    nice looking beauties rolling around that campus, I was pleasantly surprised, the guys were such tools that it wasn't hard to score either 2-2 at the grove

    I went to Ole Miss for 7 years and can attest to the fact that there are many douchebags running around the campus. To be honest with you, the majority of the asshats are dudes who come from out of state.

    As far as women go, it is hard to find an area so concentrated with good looking females. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    nice looking beauties rolling around that campus, I was pleasantly surprised, the guys were such tools that it wasn't hard to score either 2-2 at the grove

    I went to Ole Miss for 7 years and can attest to the fact that there are many douchebags running around the campus. To be honest with you, the majority of the asshats are dudes who come from out of state.

    As far as women go, it is hard to find an area so concentrated with good looking females. 
     
    Basstard
    Basstard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 8:01 AM ET #152

    Wahoo.....I feel an outright  upset........... W. Va. ML for the ultimate risk........+6 not nearly the value. This is one that should have been played +7 early. I missed it also and knew better. 
    Reply
    Wahoo.....I feel an outright  upset........... W. Va. ML for the ultimate risk........+6 not nearly the value. This is one that should have been played +7 early. I missed it also and knew better. 
     
    Golferman
    Golferman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1412
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 5:28 PM ET #153

    BOL and stay
    Reply
    BOL and stay
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55703
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2013 - 5:33 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    I still expect you to stop by and critique my picks and throw me a bone once in awhile.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I have enough of an ego MAC

    thank you but honestly, it isn't about not liking covers or anything like that, I just simply don't enjoy being online like I used to & haven't for years, I don't spend near as much time on here as some but after a decade it has become more of a habit than anything, it is time to step down my friend, I'm having a decent season and have had a few over the years so my threads are sort of popular but there are plenty of good knowledgeable football peeps on here without me, I'm staying this season because I think I should but this is 100% no doubt my last, it's been a fun ride and I've met some really cool guys in Vegas over the years that I stay in contact with, many of them post here so they can tell you what I'm betting each week if they so choose, I just won't be around to verify

    I sure that I may have helped some win a few bets over the years but I'm sure I have lost some a few bets as well, this stuff isn't easy as we all know and I've done my best whether that was 52% or 65%

    Covers is a huge website and will not miss a beat once I'm gone, trust me, this place doesn't need me, I probably needed it much more

    I still expect you to stop by and critique my picks and throw me a bone once in awhile.

     
    Podageee
    Podageee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 7:59 AM ET #155

    wahoo -

    FSU @ Clemson - clemson in a similar spot like they were on a monday night game a few years ago when cj was still playing.  Hard to deny the electricity when they run on to the field. Home dogs too much for fsu?

    LSU @ Ole Miss - Bad spot for ole miss. Blew their load the last 3 games. Played 3 good teams in 3 wks. Empty tanks? Banged up. Any reason not to take LSU. Ole Miss, got heart at home? Homefield worth 10? Dogs were barking last week, but 2 weeks in a row? Usually got to wait a couple weeks for another dog weekend.

    FLA @ Mizzou - will home crowd help out Mauk. Wheres mzou fan he solidified last wks mzou pick. Hard to see gators puttin up points in mizzou for the over. Gators secondary NFL worthy to shut down mauk and score points. I see a turnover prone game. Looking for the under.

    Maryland @ Wake - Maryland qb back? QB knocked out at FSU, misleading score? Lookin at maryland to take down wake. Look ahead to clemson possibly?

    IND @ Mich - 4OT s? What does Mich have left. Ind comes out firing first half and Mich plays catch up? Lookin to go over. Ind d should get worn down by gardner running all over. Play keep away from indiana? Pts for first BCS numbers coming out got to run it up on indiana. Indiana good for 28 against Mizzou and Mich st. Stadium too much for indiana?

     

    Reply

    wahoo -

    FSU @ Clemson - clemson in a similar spot like they were on a monday night game a few years ago when cj was still playing.  Hard to deny the electricity when they run on to the field. Home dogs too much for fsu?

    LSU @ Ole Miss - Bad spot for ole miss. Blew their load the last 3 games. Played 3 good teams in 3 wks. Empty tanks? Banged up. Any reason not to take LSU. Ole Miss, got heart at home? Homefield worth 10? Dogs were barking last week, but 2 weeks in a row? Usually got to wait a couple weeks for another dog weekend.

    FLA @ Mizzou - will home crowd help out Mauk. Wheres mzou fan he solidified last wks mzou pick. Hard to see gators puttin up points in mizzou for the over. Gators secondary NFL worthy to shut down mauk and score points. I see a turnover prone game. Looking for the under.

    Maryland @ Wake - Maryland qb back? QB knocked out at FSU, misleading score? Lookin at maryland to take down wake. Look ahead to clemson possibly?

    IND @ Mich - 4OT s? What does Mich have left. Ind comes out firing first half and Mich plays catch up? Lookin to go over. Ind d should get worn down by gardner running all over. Play keep away from indiana? Pts for first BCS numbers coming out got to run it up on indiana. Indiana good for 28 against Mizzou and Mich st. Stadium too much for indiana?

     

     
    Podageee
    Podageee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 8:03 AM ET #156

    Double

     

    Wyoming d banged up?

    Reply

    Double

     

    Wyoming d banged up?

     
    biggee04
    biggee04
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 9:06 AM ET #157

    time to win some cash 
    Reply
    time to win some cash 
     
    BenCats1
    BenCats1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 9:55 AM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    good point and I don't know the status either, what I do know is the National Champ hopes have died for Georgia, they are a mash unit on the field and Vandy should be able to put up some points on that defense, I like Franklin and Vandy is hungry for a win, I think they will want the game more and be a live dog, hope I'm right

    I'm sure you know by now but Franklin is out 3-4 weeks, nothing wrong with Georgia's QB Murray, Def beat up bad but it will still be a close game IMO and I live in Ga.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    good point and I don't know the status either, what I do know is the National Champ hopes have died for Georgia, they are a mash unit on the field and Vandy should be able to put up some points on that defense, I like Franklin and Vandy is hungry for a win, I think they will want the game more and be a live dog, hope I'm right

    I'm sure you know by now but Franklin is out 3-4 weeks, nothing wrong with Georgia's QB Murray, Def beat up bad but it will still be a close game IMO and I live in Ga.

     
    shiek
    shiek
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1404
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 10:02 AM ET #159

    Say it aint so.  Dumbazz like me need help as it took took me several yrs just to figure out what the heck a wahoo was.   Still miss the smoking cat.   The #1 read in college fball.  Guess well have to settle for train
    Reply
    Say it aint so.  Dumbazz like me need help as it took took me several yrs just to figure out what the heck a wahoo was.   Still miss the smoking cat.   The #1 read in college fball.  Guess well have to settle for train
     
    BenCats1
    BenCats1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 10:14 AM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama

    Not so quick my friend (LOL) Game is in Bama and I'm not saying LSU isn't a good team but I don't think they are gonna beat Bama in Tuscaloosa! Ga is done for the year IMO, if Gurley doesn't play  against Vandy, Vandy may win and Ga may not even with the East. U're right tho, the winner of LSU-BAMA should win the West. Saban knows how much that Nov 9th game at home vs LSU is worth and he don't lose many there!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I think LSU is a top 3 team in the country and if they aren't at the moment they will be within weeks once the defense gets more experience, I like the look of that team, I'm not an SEC fan at all but I'm also not biased, I know when I see a good team and the Tigers are setting up nicely to make a national championship run, it wouldn't surprise me if they won out in the SEC and played Oregon for all the marbles, I really think LSU can beat Bama

    Not so quick my friend (LOL) Game is in Bama and I'm not saying LSU isn't a good team but I don't think they are gonna beat Bama in Tuscaloosa! Ga is done for the year IMO, if Gurley doesn't play  against Vandy, Vandy may win and Ga may not even with the East. U're right tho, the winner of LSU-BAMA should win the West. Saban knows how much that Nov 9th game at home vs LSU is worth and he don't lose many there!

     
    Podageee
    Podageee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 5:05 PM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by Podageee:

    wahoo -

    LSU @ Ole Miss - Bad spot for ole miss. Blew their load the last 3 games. Played 3 good teams in 3 wks. Empty tanks? Banged up. Any reason not to take LSU. Ole Miss, got heart at home? Homefield worth 10? Dogs were barking last week, but 2 weeks in a row? Usually got to wait a couple weeks for another dog weekend.

     

    Scratch this thought - 10 pts too much for LSU to give-

    Ole Miss all O no D. LSU D gives up points. Will Ole Miss use this game as a stepping stone to see where this young team is at in the SEC. No look aheads for both teams. BCS polls come out. Shoot out and over looks better. If they still got jizz to shoot. Looks like last weeks K-state, vegasss taking back everyones money these two weeks. Usually upset weekend happens in late September but I'll take it.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Podageee:

    wahoo -

    LSU @ Ole Miss - Bad spot for ole miss. Blew their load the last 3 games. Played 3 good teams in 3 wks. Empty tanks? Banged up. Any reason not to take LSU. Ole Miss, got heart at home? Homefield worth 10? Dogs were barking last week, but 2 weeks in a row? Usually got to wait a couple weeks for another dog weekend.

     

    Scratch this thought - 10 pts too much for LSU to give-

    Ole Miss all O no D. LSU D gives up points. Will Ole Miss use this game as a stepping stone to see where this young team is at in the SEC. No look aheads for both teams. BCS polls come out. Shoot out and over looks better. If they still got jizz to shoot. Looks like last weeks K-state, vegasss taking back everyones money these two weeks. Usually upset weekend happens in late September but I'll take it.

     

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 5:17 PM ET #162

    L.Ville is now-14,lot of love on them,so much for us doing amiddle,lol.
    GL this week.
    Reply
    L.Ville is now-14,lot of love on them,so much for us doing amiddle,lol.
    GL this week.
     
    Sicsemper
    Sicsemper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1699
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 5:34 PM ET #163

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
    I couldn't agree with you more Mac. Every year we lose a good capper with great insight for some reason or another. We already lost jimmy da freak this year and to lose Wahoo would be further devastation. Stay Wahoos, you're only one of four I read anymore!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Ok all you folks that come into WahooS's Threads & appreciate his wealth of information put your (Vote) or 2 cents worth in here as to Why We want WahooS to stay or reconsider leaving Covers

    Who's with me????
    I couldn't agree with you more Mac. Every year we lose a good capper with great insight for some reason or another. We already lost jimmy da freak this year and to lose Wahoo would be further devastation. Stay Wahoos, you're only one of four I read anymore!!
     
    Podageee
    Podageee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 6:02 PM ET #164

    W

    UCLA - good team?

    UCLA 2 road games @ what should be top 5 teams in the country. Stanford coming off hard win at Washington got caught at Utah. Always happens when u blow ur load. Now that Stanford got loss out of the way. Will they hammer the rest of the year? They should. How good is UCLA?

    Oregon finally played to the 4th qt. Mariotta would have benefited from a loss earlier in the year last season. Didn't know how to deal with a loss. Can UCLA handle these guys?

    Looking for UCLA to lose to in a row, then blast Colorado at home out of frustration.

    Your thoughts

    Reply

    W

    UCLA - good team?

    UCLA 2 road games @ what should be top 5 teams in the country. Stanford coming off hard win at Washington got caught at Utah. Always happens when u blow ur load. Now that Stanford got loss out of the way. Will they hammer the rest of the year? They should. How good is UCLA?

    Oregon finally played to the 4th qt. Mariotta would have benefited from a loss earlier in the year last season. Didn't know how to deal with a loss. Can UCLA handle these guys?

    Looking for UCLA to lose to in a row, then blast Colorado at home out of frustration.

    Your thoughts

     
    composite
    composite
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4418
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 7:06 PM ET #165

    Wahoo - can you give us an updated card? It looks like you have 3 picks, including the teaser that you're nervous about tonight.  Did I miss anything?
    Reply
    Wahoo - can you give us an updated card? It looks like you have 3 picks, including the teaser that you're nervous about tonight.  Did I miss anything?
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 9:47 PM ET #166

    • BYU - 9
    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)
    • Louisville - 7 (2nd half)


    gut feel says they win by 17, I'm going to attempt to thread the needle with a middle


    will add all others after the game, still waiting on a couple but won't wait much longer, can't be around tomorrow so will have entire card posted tonight





    .
    Reply
    • BYU - 9
    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)
    • Louisville - 7 (2nd half)


    gut feel says they win by 17, I'm going to attempt to thread the needle with a middle


    will add all others after the game, still waiting on a couple but won't wait much longer, can't be around tomorrow so will have entire card posted tonight





     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 10:08 PM ET #167

    Copy & pasted my first run, obviously I don't have BYU anymore, was in a rush

    Oops

    .
    Reply
    Copy & pasted my first run, obviously I don't have BYU anymore, was in a rush

    Oops

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 10:11 PM ET #168

    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Iowa St/Baylor over 76
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)
    • Louisville - 7 (2nd half)


    that is correct now

    .
    Reply
    • Vanderbilt + 9
    • Iowa St/Baylor over 76
    • Lafayette + 10.5/Cent Flo +18.5 (6 point tease)
    • Louisville - 7 (2nd half)


    that is correct now

     
    daytradernation
    daytradernation
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2338
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 11:28 PM ET #169

    gl tomorrow wahoo!
    Reply
    gl tomorrow wahoo!
     
    Moviprep
    Moviprep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 11:38 PM ET #170

    BOL tomorrow WahooS!
    Reply
    BOL tomorrow WahooS!
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2013 - 11:53 PM ET #171

    Thanks guys, wrong call on that second half, was looking great at 28-7 & wheels fell off, should have stuck to my initial play but never felt great with Ucf all week for whatever reason, adding plays momentarily

    .
    Reply
    Thanks guys, wrong call on that second half, was looking great at 28-7 & wheels fell off, should have stuck to my initial play but never felt great with Ucf all week for whatever reason, adding plays momentarily

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2013 - 12:15 AM ET #172

    Oregon -24.5 (1st half)

    Connor HallaPICK should help get us this one, I see alot of folks backing wsu to get backdoor but I wouldn't want my money in the hands of Connor against a very underrated Duck defense

    .
    Reply
    Oregon -24.5 (1st half)

    Connor HallaPICK should help get us this one, I see alot of folks backing wsu to get backdoor but I wouldn't want my money in the hands of Connor against a very underrated Duck defense

     
    CapKillah
    CapKillah
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2013 - 12:18 AM ET #173

    WahooS Im looking at Florida and Uconn for the first set...you got any insight into those two games? I like Florida to take advantage of the freshman qb and force a few turnovers and Cincy looks very overrated and with over 80% bets on cincy I like Uconn more
    Reply
    WahooS Im looking at Florida and Uconn for the first set...you got any insight into those two games? I like Florida to take advantage of the freshman qb and force a few turnovers and Cincy looks very overrated and with over 80% bets on cincy I like Uconn more
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2013 - 12:19 AM ET #174

    Arizona -3 (-115)

    should be good spot for home team here, utes coming off great win, line came down from 6 but I'll go against the movement & hope I'm right

    .
    Reply
    Arizona -3 (-115)

    should be good spot for home team here, utes coming off great win, line came down from 6 but I'll go against the movement & hope I'm right

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2013 - 12:29 AM ET #175

    Cap--

    I don't look at percentages but I lean to uconn despite how bad they are, Florida can win but I can't back their offense as a road favorite just because Franklin is out, I don't predict Florida games well so I'll leave that one to you

    .
    Reply
    Cap--

    I don't look at percentages but I lean to uconn despite how bad they are, Florida can win but I can't back their offense as a road favorite just because Franklin is out, I don't predict Florida games well so I'll leave that one to you

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 685
    • MLB Playoffs 5,109
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,905
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.