Surprise her with... NCAAF Week #9
Bro I wish I could hit the quarter with yall.I will be working. Well I will be at work.
I will look at that under. I will email you tonight or tomorrow morning.
Bro I wish I could hit the quarter with yall.I will be working. Well I will be at work.
I will look at that under. I will email you tonight or tomorrow morning.
Atl- If you make it to my neck of the woods I will meet up with you to... I want to discuss theorems on how your dog Max makes his selections...as it certainly cannot be a random event that he picks winners at a 100% clip.
Mega
I need a fix I hope Chuck Buckley has a CPS
Cyrax ![]()
Treasure - Good luck to us with the Dookies ![]()
I met Maine for drinks at Pat O's as you would expect from reading this forum he is a really nice guy and his wife is cool too. Also, there is nothing better than to meet an LSU fan who resides in another state
.
Topics of discussion were
How to avoid trapline reacharounds and being on the wrong end of a double reverse sharp/square line move. ![]()
![]()
Philosophical questions- Like if a square play hits is it really square? ![]()
Safety matters- Make sure to look for steammoves before crossing the street. ![]()
Scripture readings- Taken from John 3:14... May your fortunes not be determined on a last second fieldgoal.![]()
All and all a goodtime except that I had to bail after 1 hour as I had to come home and let the dog out... and then went over to the Gulfcoast casino.
I've also decided to stick my neck out and take a chance on the LSU Tigers as amazingly I hit a play with them last week for a bonafide 1-0 start to the season
........ In the past I've hit LSU plays at probably a 25-30% clip ![]()
I thought coming into the season this was the game of the year to watch especially with the way LSU and Georgia finished last season. Obviously we've seen some deficiencees in both teams... The key to this game IMO is how well this patched OL of Georgia fairs against LSU's DL combined with the obvious turnover margin.
I'm going to take my chances that LSU's DL will rise to the occassion and probably not do quite as well as Bama did in disrupting their offense but certainly well enough to win at home.
LSU -1.5 2 Units ![]()
Good luck with your cards tommorrow
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Atl- If you make it to my neck of the woods I will meet up with you to... I want to discuss theorems on how your dog Max makes his selections...as it certainly cannot be a random event that he picks winners at a 100% clip.
Mega
I need a fix I hope Chuck Buckley has a CPS
Cyrax ![]()
Treasure - Good luck to us with the Dookies ![]()
I met Maine for drinks at Pat O's as you would expect from reading this forum he is a really nice guy and his wife is cool too. Also, there is nothing better than to meet an LSU fan who resides in another state
.
Topics of discussion were
How to avoid trapline reacharounds and being on the wrong end of a double reverse sharp/square line move. ![]()
![]()
Philosophical questions- Like if a square play hits is it really square? ![]()
Safety matters- Make sure to look for steammoves before crossing the street. ![]()
Scripture readings- Taken from John 3:14... May your fortunes not be determined on a last second fieldgoal.![]()
All and all a goodtime except that I had to bail after 1 hour as I had to come home and let the dog out... and then went over to the Gulfcoast casino.
I've also decided to stick my neck out and take a chance on the LSU Tigers as amazingly I hit a play with them last week for a bonafide 1-0 start to the season
........ In the past I've hit LSU plays at probably a 25-30% clip ![]()
I thought coming into the season this was the game of the year to watch especially with the way LSU and Georgia finished last season. Obviously we've seen some deficiencees in both teams... The key to this game IMO is how well this patched OL of Georgia fairs against LSU's DL combined with the obvious turnover margin.
I'm going to take my chances that LSU's DL will rise to the occassion and probably not do quite as well as Bama did in disrupting their offense but certainly well enough to win at home.
LSU -1.5 2 Units ![]()
Good luck with your cards tommorrow
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It's hard to lay off the Tigers when we all want them to win so badly, but often we are looking through Rose colored glasses.
Especially this year.
These last two games have been rough for all us Tiger fans.
At least we get to beat up on an old Rival next week in Tulane.
Great job on a winning Saturday and Good luck tomorrow.
The Tigers have a good team, but we have become spoiled the last few years I'm afraid.
Keep the info coming man. You are a credit to Covers.
It's hard to lay off the Tigers when we all want them to win so badly, but often we are looking through Rose colored glasses.
Especially this year.
These last two games have been rough for all us Tiger fans.
At least we get to beat up on an old Rival next week in Tulane.
Great job on a winning Saturday and Good luck tomorrow.
The Tigers have a good team, but we have become spoiled the last few years I'm afraid.
Keep the info coming man. You are a credit to Covers.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,668
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,302
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,498
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,460
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,822
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
