• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Surprise her with... NCAAF Week #9

    12 Next Last»
    BustinPiles
    risktaker
    insatiable
    nostradamus12
    mikenice
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2308
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    BustinPiles
    BustinPiles
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 10350
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 12:18 AM ET #1

    Hey all feeling really good had first big weekend in college football and NFL.... Guess it took a weekend away the week before to get refocused.
     
    Had do use that banner in my thread with the number of Vimax adds I've seen this past week not only here but some other websites...My favorite is the blond with the wide eyes...subtitle"Surprise her with a bigger penis"
     
    Just started looking through the card. I doubt I'll have nearly the plays I had last week.
     
    For the record:
     
    Sides: 38 -31 (55% getting better)  +10.3 Units
    Totals:  3-6   ...Frozen                  - 8  Units
    3 Unit Plays   6-2                         +12.15 Units
    2nd Half Plays  1-0                       +1 Unit
    ML Dog Plays   2-9   (Most of these covering the spread but not outright)                                       -4.15 Units
     
     
    Just going to fire in the auto play DD SEC dog.... Line has moved to a favorable number I like to take a chance on Kentucky here.
     
    3 Unit Play   Kentucky +24.5 
     
    There will be more plays but I already know I am playing this one... I think with these DD spreads I've hit Miss St against Auburn, Ole Miss against Florida, Vandy against Georgia, Ole Miss against Bama, Kentucky against Bama..... The only one I played and lost was Arkansas against Bama... So 5-1 for this year...always go to the well with these plays large as they treat me well.
     
    More to follow
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey all feeling really good had first big weekend in college football and NFL.... Guess it took a weekend away the week before to get refocused.
     
    Had do use that banner in my thread with the number of Vimax adds I've seen this past week not only here but some other websites...My favorite is the blond with the wide eyes...subtitle"Surprise her with a bigger penis"
     
    Just started looking through the card. I doubt I'll have nearly the plays I had last week.
     
    For the record:
     
    Sides: 38 -31 (55% getting better)  +10.3 Units
    Totals:  3-6   ...Frozen                  - 8  Units
    3 Unit Plays   6-2                         +12.15 Units
    2nd Half Plays  1-0                       +1 Unit
    ML Dog Plays   2-9   (Most of these covering the spread but not outright)                                       -4.15 Units
     
     
    Just going to fire in the auto play DD SEC dog.... Line has moved to a favorable number I like to take a chance on Kentucky here.
     
    3 Unit Play   Kentucky +24.5 
     
    There will be more plays but I already know I am playing this one... I think with these DD spreads I've hit Miss St against Auburn, Ole Miss against Florida, Vandy against Georgia, Ole Miss against Bama, Kentucky against Bama..... The only one I played and lost was Arkansas against Bama... So 5-1 for this year...always go to the well with these plays large as they treat me well.
     
    More to follow
     
    risktaker
    risktaker
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 18970
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 1:01 AM ET #2

    goood luck
    Reply
    goood luck
     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 1:30 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 7:07 AM ET #4

    bustin is back on track, knew it would get rolling 
     
    look forward to the rest, BOL this week BP
     
     
    Reply
    bustin is back on track, knew it would get rolling 
     
    look forward to the rest, BOL this week BP
     
     
     
    BustinPiles
    BustinPiles
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 10350
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:04 AM ET #5

    risktaker, insatiable

    Nos... Let's just hope we build on the streak.

    No play tonight on this crapfest.

    Thursday- Going to be playing the slumping Auburn Tigers +3.5 for 2 Units.  Probably wouldn't have the stones to back them if I saw the game they played against Arkansas. Looks like it was an ugly game with each team giving the ball away 3 times

     But let's look at their opponent West Virginia. Far from any world beater this year....and although they were without White in their last game...Please explain how you were outgained by Syracuse 346- 268....and 92 of those yards came with 4:16 seconds to go on a Devine run.  First downs 20 for Syracuse compared to 13 for West Virginia. Apparently turnovers did not play much a role in this game,as Cuse was the team to have the lone turnover.

    More to follow

    Reply

    risktaker, insatiable

    Nos... Let's just hope we build on the streak.

    No play tonight on this crapfest.

    Thursday- Going to be playing the slumping Auburn Tigers +3.5 for 2 Units.  Probably wouldn't have the stones to back them if I saw the game they played against Arkansas. Looks like it was an ugly game with each team giving the ball away 3 times

     But let's look at their opponent West Virginia. Far from any world beater this year....and although they were without White in their last game...Please explain how you were outgained by Syracuse 346- 268....and 92 of those yards came with 4:16 seconds to go on a Devine run.  First downs 20 for Syracuse compared to 13 for West Virginia. Apparently turnovers did not play much a role in this game,as Cuse was the team to have the lone turnover.

    More to follow

     
    mikenice
    mikenice
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 15002
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:09 AM ET #6

    Reply
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:37 AM ET #7

    WVU is not good.  That realization has helped me a couple of times this year - basically discounting ECU's "impressive" win over the 'Neers.  That said, I don't really know what to make of Auburn either.  Not loving this week, which will find me in NOLA Thurs and Fri and BR on Saturday.
    Reply
    WVU is not good.  That realization has helped me a couple of times this year - basically discounting ECU's "impressive" win over the 'Neers.  That said, I don't really know what to make of Auburn either.  Not loving this week, which will find me in NOLA Thurs and Fri and BR on Saturday.
     
    BustinPiles
    BustinPiles
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 10350
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:41 AM ET #8

    Maine check your e-mail.... I could meet you for a drink Friday Night ( wife out of town and kid with grandma)
     
    Reply
    Maine check your e-mail.... I could meet you for a drink Friday Night ( wife out of town and kid with grandma)
     
     
    blckndgldfn
    blckndgldfn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 2844
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:43 AM ET #9

    Reply
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25648
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 9:43 AM ET #10

    best of luck this week bro

    .
    Reply

    best of luck this week bro

     
    longhornswin
    longhornswin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 7855
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:02 AM ET #11

    GL, BP!
    Reply
    GL, BP!
     
    badlands
    badlands
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 68132
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:07 AM ET #12

    gl this week piles
    Reply
    gl this week piles
     
    LBCWeasie
    LBCWeasie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 3379
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:11 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:22 AM ET #14

    AUBURN+3.5  5UNITS COACH LOSES THIS GAME HE WILL RETIRE EARLY.
    Reply
    AUBURN+3.5  5UNITS COACH LOSES THIS GAME HE WILL RETIRE EARLY.
     
    sabre3
    sabre3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2096
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:50 AM ET #15

    Reply
     
    BchHunter
    BchHunter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 10:56 AM ET #16

    MaineRoad....I am also going to be in NOLA on Thursday and Fri and Baton Rouge on Saturday...staying at Harrahs.  What is your call on UGA at LSU?
    Reply
    MaineRoad....I am also going to be in NOLA on Thursday and Fri and Baton Rouge on Saturday...staying at Harrahs.  What is your call on UGA at LSU?
     
    royalsfan123
    royalsfan123
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 11:00 AM ET #17

    if Kentucky plays like they did in the first half watch out...
    Reply
    if Kentucky plays like they did in the first half watch out...
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 11:27 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by BchHunter:

    MaineRoad....I am also going to be in NOLA on Thursday and Fri and Baton Rouge on Saturday...staying at Harrahs.  What is your call on UGA at LSU?

    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams.  I think the LSU line is about right, and would probably lean Georgia.  Good cappers on here who know way more about UGa than I do, though, seem to like the TIgers.  I'll drink and watch. 

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BchHunter:

    MaineRoad....I am also going to be in NOLA on Thursday and Fri and Baton Rouge on Saturday...staying at Harrahs.  What is your call on UGA at LSU?

    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams.  I think the LSU line is about right, and would probably lean Georgia.  Good cappers on here who know way more about UGa than I do, though, seem to like the TIgers.  I'll drink and watch. 

     

     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 5:58 PM ET #19

    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams. 
    Reply
    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams. 
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2008 - 7:42 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by nostradamus12:

    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams. 

    Word. 

     Ohio State?    USC  Florida? 

    My biggest play this week: UL-M.   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nostradamus12:

    I tend to spend my time worrying about teams like Nevada, Troy and Akron, so I'm often confused by spreads involving actual teams. 

    Word. 

     Ohio State?    USC  Florida? 

    My biggest play this week: UL-M.   

     
    BustinPiles
    BustinPiles
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 10350
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2008 - 12:05 PM ET #21

    Thanks guys
     
    OK really don't like this weeks card going to play some of these B-10 Matchups.
     
    Penn State -2.5  2 Units I really think they are the better team and although they have had some problems with the Buckeyes in recent history I believe they are the best of the B-10
     
    Miami -3  2 Units I think they build on the momentum from last week with the 2nd half come back against the Dookies.
     
    Duke +10.5 2 Units Dare I say I am on Duke I don't think I've ever bet on this team and I think they will hangg with Vandy here.
     
    Oklahoma -19 2 Units This screams to me a woodshed if texas tech's offense can light up Kansas St. I'm sure this team can as well.
     
    Michigan St. -4 2 Units As bad as they looked last week they are still better than Michigan.
     
    Probably a wrap for this week.
    Reply
    Thanks guys
     
    OK really don't like this weeks card going to play some of these B-10 Matchups.
     
    Penn State -2.5  2 Units I really think they are the better team and although they have had some problems with the Buckeyes in recent history I believe they are the best of the B-10
     
    Miami -3  2 Units I think they build on the momentum from last week with the 2nd half come back against the Dookies.
     
    Duke +10.5 2 Units Dare I say I am on Duke I don't think I've ever bet on this team and I think they will hangg with Vandy here.
     
    Oklahoma -19 2 Units This screams to me a woodshed if texas tech's offense can light up Kansas St. I'm sure this team can as well.
     
    Michigan St. -4 2 Units As bad as they looked last week they are still better than Michigan.
     
    Probably a wrap for this week.
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2008 - 12:37 PM ET #22

    I'm with you on this week's card.   Might play OU.  Probably won't be with you or against you on any of the others - maybe MSU. 
     
    Playing: WVU, UL-M, Illinois, Navy, Oregon, KU and Central. 
     
    See you in the Quarter.
    Reply
    I'm with you on this week's card.   Might play OU.  Probably won't be with you or against you on any of the others - maybe MSU. 
     
    Playing: WVU, UL-M, Illinois, Navy, Oregon, KU and Central. 
     
    See you in the Quarter.
     
    LiquidSwords
    LiquidSwords
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 263
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2008 - 12:43 PM ET #23

    Reply
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2008 - 1:40 PM ET #24

    Glad to see you on Auburn...not many of the fellas like that play, BOL this week
    Reply
    Glad to see you on Auburn...not many of the fellas like that play, BOL this week
     
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2008 - 1:04 AM ET #25

    From the area ( I live near Detroit) so I must say I like Penn St and your Mich St play. GL bud.
    Reply
    From the area ( I live near Detroit) so I must say I like Penn St and your Mich St play. GL bud.
    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
    • PART DEUX 251
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.