movado
avatar =
thanks buddy! its none other than victoria's secret's adriana lima. the hottest girl on the planet (in my opinion)
thanks buddy! its none other than victoria's secret's adriana lima. the hottest girl on the planet (in my opinion)
thanks buddy! its none other than victoria's secret's adriana lima. the hottest girl on the planet (in my opinion)
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
omg.. shes absolute smoke!!! perfect!!!
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
omg.. shes absolute smoke!!! perfect!!!
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
Movado I had a chance to meet her a few weeks back.
She was here in T.O. opening up the new Victoria Secret. I was shopping for my girlfriend ermm.....
There were literally more males than females in the V.S. store lol
