****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
i dont understand why everybody here is praising this guy i4u...anybody, or any good bettor or capper would of known bettor not to even fuck with Kansas tonight...to many points for an underdog whos supposedly supposed to be good especially after knockin off gt last week..gotta know the next week is a let down game..talkin about hes at dinner as an exuse...shame on you!!! next time dont post shit if ur gonna guess..and by the way i had so miss, under and nevada all ways and cracked this mothafuckas good.....haillll to i 4u...loossssers cant even bet without lookin at others threads or bets.!!
dude......you've been here a week! Sit back down in your chair and shut up!
i dont understand why everybody here is praising this guy i4u...anybody, or any good bettor or capper would of known bettor not to even fuck with Kansas tonight...to many points for an underdog whos supposedly supposed to be good especially after knockin off gt last week..gotta know the next week is a let down game..talkin about hes at dinner as an exuse...shame on you!!! next time dont post shit if ur gonna guess..and by the way i had so miss, under and nevada all ways and cracked this mothafuckas good.....haillll to i 4u...loossssers cant even bet without lookin at others threads or bets.!!
dude......you've been here a week! Sit back down in your chair and shut up!
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS??
I recently joined and they are on a 10-1 Run Last 11 Picks , They went a perfect 2-0 last Saturday and nailed the Under 55 Thursday with Cinci-NC Sate
TODAY they have 7-0 Perfect System College Football 4 TD Burial going that is supposed to be released in next 10 Minutes
The site is 100% FREE
Just a Basic Email Newsletter that I get daily! They have been on fire, CHeck em out if you have a few seconds..
GOOD LUCK HOPE THEY HELP YOU TOO!!
www.FreePicksForLife.com
what a scam! ![]()
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS??
I recently joined and they are on a 10-1 Run Last 11 Picks , They went a perfect 2-0 last Saturday and nailed the Under 55 Thursday with Cinci-NC Sate
TODAY they have 7-0 Perfect System College Football 4 TD Burial going that is supposed to be released in next 10 Minutes
The site is 100% FREE
Just a Basic Email Newsletter that I get daily! They have been on fire, CHeck em out if you have a few seconds..
GOOD LUCK HOPE THEY HELP YOU TOO!!
www.FreePicksForLife.com
what a scam! ![]()
none billy blue hawk
thanks I4U must have not liked any games... he knows what he is doing so he will pick the ones he thinks will win no plays for action as the rest of us do
none billy blue hawk
thanks I4U must have not liked any games... he knows what he is doing so he will pick the ones he thinks will win no plays for action as the rest of us do
For a forum about sports full of dudes there sure are a ton of gay emoticons used. Am I the only guy who thinks this is strange?
yes. you are probably gay yourself. ![]()
For a forum about sports full of dudes there sure are a ton of gay emoticons used. Am I the only guy who thinks this is strange?
yes. you are probably gay yourself. ![]()
For a forum about sports full of dudes there sure are a ton of gay emoticons used. Am I the only guy who thinks this is strange?
lol 2 posts? and str8 to talkin about gay shit?
guess it takes one to know one
For a forum about sports full of dudes there sure are a ton of gay emoticons used. Am I the only guy who thinks this is strange?
lol 2 posts? and str8 to talkin about gay shit?
guess it takes one to know one
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
I just think it's funny that's all. No need to get all bent out of shape about it. And yes, I'm as gay as Paris. Queer as a football bat.
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
I just think it's funny that's all. No need to get all bent out of shape about it. And yes, I'm as gay as Paris. Queer as a football bat.
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
I just think it's funny that's all. No need to get all bent out of shape about it. And yes, I'm as gay as Paris. Queer as a football bat.
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
now that is funny.
I just think it's funny that's all. No need to get all bent out of shape about it. And yes, I'm as gay as Paris. Queer as a football bat.
Here to try to make money, same as the rest of you. If I pissed some people off, my bad.
now that is funny.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,657
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,243
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,486
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,443
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
