NCAA wk 6
Miami +7 "moving lines and changing lives"
Miami +7 "moving lines and changing lives"
Hey Shark.
FWIW - I am not a teaser guy......BUT I think these would be my 3 fav....Hope you agree with some of these....
Mich St -3 (talent disparity pretty large here get value being on road)
Georgia +7.5 (ya - I know the teaser encyclopedia guys say do not tease over zero but they miss the chapter on do not play teasers PERIOD
) I know you know what you are doing so do not mind giving you some thoughts
Kansas St +20 seems pretty good TCU cannot tackle
Almost made the cut.....
Duke -2.5
Michigan pk
Purdue +14
GL bro ![]()
Hey Shark.
FWIW - I am not a teaser guy......BUT I think these would be my 3 fav....Hope you agree with some of these....
Mich St -3 (talent disparity pretty large here get value being on road)
Georgia +7.5 (ya - I know the teaser encyclopedia guys say do not tease over zero but they miss the chapter on do not play teasers PERIOD
) I know you know what you are doing so do not mind giving you some thoughts
Kansas St +20 seems pretty good TCU cannot tackle
Almost made the cut.....
Duke -2.5
Michigan pk
Purdue +14
GL bro ![]()
Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?
Hey Sabanade.
I might be a little biased because I think Bama is really really good....I have the fair line closer to 14 so I do see some value - my problem is that I do not see Arkansas establishing the run and being able to pass that effectively given who their targets are now even tho I am a fan of their QB....Also - I have now seen 3 of their games and I do not think that D is near the calibre of last yr....So I do not want to lead you astray - but I think Bama wins this one by double digits even in a horrible spot - BUT - 17 is a bit much. Don't lean to sit on the fence - I am putting no money on it - I just would want to think in my head some way that Ark can consistently move the ball or stop what Bama wants to do and just don't know.
BOL thanks for the question. MEGA
Ok, thanks and GL today brotha
Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?
Hey Sabanade.
I might be a little biased because I think Bama is really really good....I have the fair line closer to 14 so I do see some value - my problem is that I do not see Arkansas establishing the run and being able to pass that effectively given who their targets are now even tho I am a fan of their QB....Also - I have now seen 3 of their games and I do not think that D is near the calibre of last yr....So I do not want to lead you astray - but I think Bama wins this one by double digits even in a horrible spot - BUT - 17 is a bit much. Don't lean to sit on the fence - I am putting no money on it - I just would want to think in my head some way that Ark can consistently move the ball or stop what Bama wants to do and just don't know.
BOL thanks for the question. MEGA
Ok, thanks and GL today brotha
Michigan 7.5 Northwestern (35)
Megalocks line 7
Sagarin 7
Feels like the line is about right - even though points will be at a premium - Both teams have been lights out on D - Michigan #2 scoring D - and NW #1 scoring D - Michigan has played a slightly more difficult schedule....Last 3 meetings between these two teams - 10-9 27-19 (3 OT) and 38-31 (OT)....NW is 1-21 SU L22 at Michigan so we do not really want to lay the points - but we would lean to Michigan in this spot just trust their ability to have a balanced offense more so than NW....still a no play for us - but in instances like this - sometimes we get sucked into taking the underdog when the total is low because it seems safe but Michigan has allowed 7 7 0 0 last 4 games so it is entirely possible Michigan wins this 13-3 17-7 etc....so just not crazy about playing NW.....And do not see much perceived value in taking Michigan....SO ?????]
Summary. We are literally allergic to taking NCAA totals under 40. 35 ? well you lose on 20-17 WTF and yes we see the totals these teams are putting up but 35 is too low for us. We would lean Michigan TT under or NW TT under if you can get 14 or better. Both of those are on our short list to add tomorrow.
mega![]()
Michigan 7.5 Northwestern (35)
Megalocks line 7
Sagarin 7
Feels like the line is about right - even though points will be at a premium - Both teams have been lights out on D - Michigan #2 scoring D - and NW #1 scoring D - Michigan has played a slightly more difficult schedule....Last 3 meetings between these two teams - 10-9 27-19 (3 OT) and 38-31 (OT)....NW is 1-21 SU L22 at Michigan so we do not really want to lay the points - but we would lean to Michigan in this spot just trust their ability to have a balanced offense more so than NW....still a no play for us - but in instances like this - sometimes we get sucked into taking the underdog when the total is low because it seems safe but Michigan has allowed 7 7 0 0 last 4 games so it is entirely possible Michigan wins this 13-3 17-7 etc....so just not crazy about playing NW.....And do not see much perceived value in taking Michigan....SO ?????]
Summary. We are literally allergic to taking NCAA totals under 40. 35 ? well you lose on 20-17 WTF and yes we see the totals these teams are putting up but 35 is too low for us. We would lean Michigan TT under or NW TT under if you can get 14 or better. Both of those are on our short list to add tomorrow.
mega![]()
Dude, VTech tt un was almost toast at halftime. Hate starting the week off in a hole. Wouldn't feel so bad if the dope wasn't so way off. Not even a fighting chance in this one.
Whining with one losing play. Need to quit gambling my friend.
Game was lost on a 60 yds rush TD with less than 7 min left. How is that no fighting chance. Michigan drive down the field and kick a fg with 3 min left would likely seal the victory.
Stay in highschool and let adults do business buddy
Dude, VTech tt un was almost toast at halftime. Hate starting the week off in a hole. Wouldn't feel so bad if the dope wasn't so way off. Not even a fighting chance in this one.
Whining with one losing play. Need to quit gambling my friend.
Game was lost on a 60 yds rush TD with less than 7 min left. How is that no fighting chance. Michigan drive down the field and kick a fg with 3 min left would likely seal the victory.
Stay in highschool and let adults do business buddy
shark
GL man make some paper![]()
christoph - will do - just gimme a couple min gotta post 2 more write-ups then will summarize GL![]()
Sabanade - GL this wk![]()
upside - yes - i think NW +10 is mighty tasty if i had to pick a side.....Not playing the game tho b/c on the other hand i also like Michigan TT under
GL today see ya next wk![]()
nunong -
best of luck today
shark
GL man make some paper![]()
christoph - will do - just gimme a couple min gotta post 2 more write-ups then will summarize GL![]()
Sabanade - GL this wk![]()
upside - yes - i think NW +10 is mighty tasty if i had to pick a side.....Not playing the game tho b/c on the other hand i also like Michigan TT under
GL today see ya next wk![]()
nunong -
best of luck today
REQUEST LINE
Megalocks - "Real crappy picks sometimes"
Utah St 11.5 Fresno (47)
Megalocks line 13
Sagarin 12.5
Think that it is Utah St or nothing in this one - Kent Myers does a great job at QB for Utah St managing the offense - even had 191Y rushing last wk - their D does not get enough credit has really been excellent now for 4 yrs including this one....Do not see Fresno mounting much offense 2 QB out for year - Greenlee has been the best of the lot - but none of them have shown the ability to MATRICULATE consistently - Fresno has played a pretty tough schedule but really have not looked competitive and have lost every FBS game against the spread....Now to be fair their best game was at HOME to Utah where they were only outgained 380-365 but still lost by 21.....Utah St with Boise on deck.and the conf title is still a possibility.....lookahead?
Summary - lean Utah St. Think best play on this game is Fresno TT under do not see them getting 20 points.
mega![]()
REQUEST LINE
Megalocks - "Real crappy picks sometimes"
Utah St 11.5 Fresno (47)
Megalocks line 13
Sagarin 12.5
Think that it is Utah St or nothing in this one - Kent Myers does a great job at QB for Utah St managing the offense - even had 191Y rushing last wk - their D does not get enough credit has really been excellent now for 4 yrs including this one....Do not see Fresno mounting much offense 2 QB out for year - Greenlee has been the best of the lot - but none of them have shown the ability to MATRICULATE consistently - Fresno has played a pretty tough schedule but really have not looked competitive and have lost every FBS game against the spread....Now to be fair their best game was at HOME to Utah where they were only outgained 380-365 but still lost by 21.....Utah St with Boise on deck.and the conf title is still a possibility.....lookahead?
Summary - lean Utah St. Think best play on this game is Fresno TT under do not see them getting 20 points.
mega![]()
Doctor, doctor, give me the news...
Will taking Kent State give me the blues?
Hey Cranks.
Sorry - just ran out of time to give you a well researched response that you deserve. To be short - we have the line right at 14. While Kent D is excellent - Toledo D has also been outstanding while playing teams like Arkansas Iowa St ....even Ark St and Ball are decent......Toledo also a very tough place to play.....Summary - go with your gut - in our quick review found no fundamental or intangible reasons to favor either side at a spread of 14. GL !![]()
Doctor, doctor, give me the news...
Will taking Kent State give me the blues?
Hey Cranks.
Sorry - just ran out of time to give you a well researched response that you deserve. To be short - we have the line right at 14. While Kent D is excellent - Toledo D has also been outstanding while playing teams like Arkansas Iowa St ....even Ark St and Ball are decent......Toledo also a very tough place to play.....Summary - go with your gut - in our quick review found no fundamental or intangible reasons to favor either side at a spread of 14. GL !![]()
Wish me some luck Bro... I'm in the black hole now
GL today buddy !!! play safe - you will turn it around - a LOT of football left !! mega![]()
Wish me some luck Bro... I'm in the black hole now
GL today buddy !!! play safe - you will turn it around - a LOT of football left !! mega![]()
Thread Summary
Picks
Tulsa -7
Miami +8.5 ![]()
Wyoming +25 ![]()
Virginia Tech TT under 24.5 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Table of Contents for Write-Ups; Look for what you need
Tulsa / ULM
Miami / Florida St
Thursday / Friday games and Wyoming / Air Force
Big 12
ND / Navy (request)
Duke / Army (request)
Cal / Utah (request)
Big 10 (partial) ...AND Boise / Colorado St (request)
Utah St / Fresno (request)
THANKS again to everyone for making the thread a lot of fun to put together. GL today![]()
Thread Summary
Picks
Tulsa -7
Miami +8.5 ![]()
Wyoming +25 ![]()
Virginia Tech TT under 24.5 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Table of Contents for Write-Ups; Look for what you need
Tulsa / ULM
Miami / Florida St
Thursday / Friday games and Wyoming / Air Force
Big 12
ND / Navy (request)
Duke / Army (request)
Cal / Utah (request)
Big 10 (partial) ...AND Boise / Colorado St (request)
Utah St / Fresno (request)
THANKS again to everyone for making the thread a lot of fun to put together. GL today![]()
Can you post your top 5 picks?
hey buddy - our top 3 go today but the problem is that the lines have all moved in the past couple of days - Tulsa earlier - so we just cannot recommend them as highly. I would check out some other threads SO MANY great cappers on here i am sure you can find something that works for you. Sorry - best of luck today. MEGA![]()
Can you post your top 5 picks?
hey buddy - our top 3 go today but the problem is that the lines have all moved in the past couple of days - Tulsa earlier - so we just cannot recommend them as highly. I would check out some other threads SO MANY great cappers on here i am sure you can find something that works for you. Sorry - best of luck today. MEGA![]()
Whining with one losing play. Need to quit gambling my friend.
Game was lost on a 60 yds rush TD with less than 7 min left. How is that no fighting chance. Michigan drive down the field and kick a fg with 3 min left would likely seal the victory.
Stay in highschool and let adults do business buddy
Whining with one losing play. Need to quit gambling my friend.
Game was lost on a 60 yds rush TD with less than 7 min left. How is that no fighting chance. Michigan drive down the field and kick a fg with 3 min left would likely seal the victory.
Stay in highschool and let adults do business buddy
wannabeer
Believe me - we HATE when our picks lose for people that bet them more than you can imagine. Best of luck this week - I took no offense- we know it SUCKS to lose money. Hopefully the rest of the games go better. GL![]()
(In fact - I think many people that post picks on Covers will tell you that the stress of having losing picks on here is often WAY greater than losing the MONEY
Everyone wants to do their best and help make people money but sometimes the picks just STINK.
.....The only solution we have found that works for us - and probably not most guys - is if we reduce our bet size so it stays more fun than serious life and death....You just know that over time you will grind out a profit)
wannabeer
Believe me - we HATE when our picks lose for people that bet them more than you can imagine. Best of luck this week - I took no offense- we know it SUCKS to lose money. Hopefully the rest of the games go better. GL![]()
(In fact - I think many people that post picks on Covers will tell you that the stress of having losing picks on here is often WAY greater than losing the MONEY
Everyone wants to do their best and help make people money but sometimes the picks just STINK.
.....The only solution we have found that works for us - and probably not most guys - is if we reduce our bet size so it stays more fun than serious life and death....You just know that over time you will grind out a profit)
Mega...good luck today. I've been a little AWOL this week from the boards so I missed the good lines on your early tasters, but did also happen to miss the VT TT play
That Clemson game would have been great - I know ND mounted a comeback - but I have to get to a game there looks so fantastic ! I did have my frosty Clemson beer mug full while i was watching !
Ya that team total was tough to lose last night - but if it is ever that close we consider it a BAD pick and if we would have won would have been lucky.
Yes - I am a CFA. Congrats on getting past level 2 ! I found that the toughest of the three levels because of the 18,000 formulas you had to know and the in depth knowledge required on so many topics. YES life gets better after you finish. I found level 3 for my tastes easier if only because you are asked to bring all the knowledge together and that was my strength. BEST of LUCK on that keep me posted !!![]()
Mega...good luck today. I've been a little AWOL this week from the boards so I missed the good lines on your early tasters, but did also happen to miss the VT TT play
That Clemson game would have been great - I know ND mounted a comeback - but I have to get to a game there looks so fantastic ! I did have my frosty Clemson beer mug full while i was watching !
Ya that team total was tough to lose last night - but if it is ever that close we consider it a BAD pick and if we would have won would have been lucky.
Yes - I am a CFA. Congrats on getting past level 2 ! I found that the toughest of the three levels because of the 18,000 formulas you had to know and the in depth knowledge required on so many topics. YES life gets better after you finish. I found level 3 for my tastes easier if only because you are asked to bring all the knowledge together and that was my strength. BEST of LUCK on that keep me posted !!![]()
wannabeer
Believe me - we HATE when our picks lose for people that bet them more than you can imagine. Best of luck this week - I took no offense- we know it SUCKS to lose money. Hopefully the rest of the games go better. GL![]()
(In fact - I think many people that post picks on Covers will tell you that the stress of having losing picks on here is often WAY greater than losing the MONEY
Everyone wants to do their best and help make people money but sometimes the picks just STINK.
.....The only solution we have found that works for us - and probably not most guys - is if we reduce our bet size so it stays more fun than serious life and death....You just know that over time you will grind out a profit)
wannabeer
Believe me - we HATE when our picks lose for people that bet them more than you can imagine. Best of luck this week - I took no offense- we know it SUCKS to lose money. Hopefully the rest of the games go better. GL![]()
(In fact - I think many people that post picks on Covers will tell you that the stress of having losing picks on here is often WAY greater than losing the MONEY
Everyone wants to do their best and help make people money but sometimes the picks just STINK.
.....The only solution we have found that works for us - and probably not most guys - is if we reduce our bet size so it stays more fun than serious life and death....You just know that over time you will grind out a profit)
Welcome and GL ! As always - check out other threads so many great cappers on here who deliver year after year. We always tell people no more than 3% of your bankroll on any one game just our opinion. Have fun and play safe![]()
I'm new on here but I've been following a few cappers. I appreciate the time you guys put in for fellas like me. It definitely make my week a little more interesting. I've had my shares of losses with bad money management, but with age comes experience.
Welcome and GL ! As always - check out other threads so many great cappers on here who deliver year after year. We always tell people no more than 3% of your bankroll on any one game just our opinion. Have fun and play safe![]()
I'm new on here but I've been following a few cappers. I appreciate the time you guys put in for fellas like me. It definitely make my week a little more interesting. I've had my shares of losses with bad money management, but with age comes experience.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,724
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 280
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,691
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,482
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
