Do you still recommend the 3 games at the current lines? Would you take Miami at +6.5, Tulsa -10, and Wyoming +21?
Hey buddy. Half size Wyoming at 21. Half size Tulsa. Would not play Miami at 6.5. Sorry man our picks have moved all year and not just the ones we bet early. We try and get you guys down early enough. GL thus week.
MMA
Blind dog. Sorry heading out for family long weekend. Did not cap the Colorado game. BOL !
Quote Originally Posted by DAYTONSRYDER:
Do you still recommend the 3 games at the current lines? Would you take Miami at +6.5, Tulsa -10, and Wyoming +21?
Hey buddy. Half size Wyoming at 21. Half size Tulsa. Would not play Miami at 6.5. Sorry man our picks have moved all year and not just the ones we bet early. We try and get you guys down early enough. GL thus week.
MMA
Blind dog. Sorry heading out for family long weekend. Did not cap the Colorado game. BOL !
Great thread Mega..I took the Master Blast Wyoming...I started day 0-6 & took me just now hitting a tennis wager to see profit.Actually thrilled after that start.Take Aussie's U146 WNBA Sun night.NFL is like throwing darts hitting a few key 2nd halves & totals.Thanks again Mega.
Great thread Mega..I took the Master Blast Wyoming...I started day 0-6 & took me just now hitting a tennis wager to see profit.Actually thrilled after that start.Take Aussie's U146 WNBA Sun night.NFL is like throwing darts hitting a few key 2nd halves & totals.Thanks again Mega.
Great thread Mega..I took the Master Blast Wyoming...I started day 0-6 & took me just now hitting a tennis wager to see profit.Actually thrilled after that start.Take Aussie's U146 WNBA Sun night.NFL is like throwing darts hitting a few key 2nd halves & totals.Thanks again Mega.
Great thread Mega..I took the Master Blast Wyoming...I started day 0-6 & took me just now hitting a tennis wager to see profit.Actually thrilled after that start.Take Aussie's U146 WNBA Sun night.NFL is like throwing darts hitting a few key 2nd halves & totals.Thanks again Mega.
What an unbelievable series of events that unraveled to provide us with the Tulsa cover! I was already high before I smoked that air farce crack pipe, so that really took me over the edge. As always, Mega-Man, thank you for the great insights. I eagerly await this week's daring, dynamic discourse, and bold, boisterous bantering. May the Gods continue to smile on us, my friend.
What an unbelievable series of events that unraveled to provide us with the Tulsa cover! I was already high before I smoked that air farce crack pipe, so that really took me over the edge. As always, Mega-Man, thank you for the great insights. I eagerly await this week's daring, dynamic discourse, and bold, boisterous bantering. May the Gods continue to smile on us, my friend.
Mega, thank you for the Utah State/Fresno State late game take, USU covered nicely! (one of my non posted plays that hit and saved my week) More crack pipe specials please
BOL this week, can't wait for the awesome writeups!
Mega, thank you for the Utah State/Fresno State late game take, USU covered nicely! (one of my non posted plays that hit and saved my week) More crack pipe specials please
BOL this week, can't wait for the awesome writeups!
Congrats to everyone that managed to grab a couple winners. Truly blessed to have had such a great start and have such excellent discussion every week.
Enjoying some family time will get back on the beam ASAP for week 7!
Mega
THANKS a lot everyone
Congrats to everyone that managed to grab a couple winners. Truly blessed to have had such a great start and have such excellent discussion every week.
Enjoying some family time will get back on the beam ASAP for week 7!