• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA wk 6

    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»
    Cranks
    MEGALOCKS
    Sabanade
    capskip
    oda11
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53648
    Posts: 251
    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    Cranks
    Cranks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 212
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 9:48 AM ET #176

    Doctor, doctor, give me the news...
    Will taking Kent State give me the blues?
    Reply
    Doctor, doctor, give me the news...
    Will taking Kent State give me the blues?
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 10:26 AM ET #177

    Alien -  We never forget our friends. Hey - that could be a new MEGALOCKS slogan

    Trey ; Lakerz - I do think Maryland is getting a TD too much so if you have a feel they can score some points go for it ! I just cannot put any money down now on a Maryland game - not even Washington Husky degenerate cash.GL

    Oda - If you can't get VT TT under 24...and have a number like 23 or 23.5 - I would only go 1/2 size your normal wager....GL

    Pecador - agree 100% that Boise is a strong play.

    Bizzo - I won't even try to make a rationale argument about the Michigan under not going to pretend I don't think it is going under. Just not our style of play ! GL my man

    ichan  Only someone as nuts as you would have their life savings on Wyoming  GL

    Lion - no take on the Utah St game - I will see if I can look at it later today....Gonna be tied up for a bit.

    Cranks - same with your Kent question - gimme a bit of time today to get some business done and will give you a take by end of day

    prophet - much like the ND/Clemson game last wk - we have no read on who is going to win or what the total might beSorry buddy - just hard to know how Tennessee reacts after another tough loss and Georgia getting their bodies and minds pulverized......GL this week !!

    Reply

    Alien -  We never forget our friends. Hey - that could be a new MEGALOCKS slogan

    Trey ; Lakerz - I do think Maryland is getting a TD too much so if you have a feel they can score some points go for it ! I just cannot put any money down now on a Maryland game - not even Washington Husky degenerate cash.GL

    Oda - If you can't get VT TT under 24...and have a number like 23 or 23.5 - I would only go 1/2 size your normal wager....GL

    Pecador - agree 100% that Boise is a strong play.

    Bizzo - I won't even try to make a rationale argument about the Michigan under not going to pretend I don't think it is going under. Just not our style of play ! GL my man

    ichan  Only someone as nuts as you would have their life savings on Wyoming  GL

    Lion - no take on the Utah St game - I will see if I can look at it later today....Gonna be tied up for a bit.

    Cranks - same with your Kent question - gimme a bit of time today to get some business done and will give you a take by end of day

    prophet - much like the ND/Clemson game last wk - we have no read on who is going to win or what the total might beSorry buddy - just hard to know how Tennessee reacts after another tough loss and Georgia getting their bodies and minds pulverized......GL this week !!

     
    Sabanade
    Sabanade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1962
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 11:13 AM ET #178

    Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?
    Reply
    Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?
     
    capskip
    capskip
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 33526
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 11:38 AM ET #179

    Good luck this weekend buddy  
    Reply
    Good luck this weekend buddy  
     
    oda11
    oda11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 12:39 PM ET #180

    Gotcha,  thank you for the reply. Good luck!!!
    Reply
    Gotcha,  thank you for the reply. Good luck!!!
     
    rvolpe21
    rvolpe21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 193
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 12:55 PM ET #181

    how do you feel about the clemson georgia tech game, I was thinking of teasing them down to -1....
    Reply
    how do you feel about the clemson georgia tech game, I was thinking of teasing them down to -1....
     
    Badger66
    Badger66
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6262
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 2:28 PM ET #182

    Always great stuff Mega - you and Train have the best threads on this site.
    Reply
    Always great stuff Mega - you and Train have the best threads on this site.
     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 3:03 PM ET #183

    How you been Mega? Its been a long time brother, it looks like ...well. Good luck this weekend. I've bee looking at Miami, and I'll have to check Tulsa out. HAGD friend"
    Reply
    How you been Mega? Its been a long time brother, it looks like ...well. Good luck this weekend. I've bee looking at Miami, and I'll have to check Tulsa out. HAGD friend"
     
    shark_apreza
    shark_apreza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 12718
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 3:50 PM ET #184

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance
    Reply
    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance


    Do your own due diligence and then consider asking your question. There is also a lot of information here on Covers so read the various postings.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance


    Do your own due diligence and then consider asking your question. There is also a lot of information here on Covers so read the various postings.
     
    SCC
    SCC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1191
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #186

    What do you think about these following plays? On top of a couple yours right now. I think I like Navy+14 the most in your analysis. 

    That being said, do you follow closely enough to know West Mich-7 vs Central Mich, Western Ken-8 vs Middle Tenn? On paper it seems like these two teams should cover relatively easily so it makes no sense it's not getting as much attention as hot picks. 
    Reply
    What do you think about these following plays? On top of a couple yours right now. I think I like Navy+14 the most in your analysis. 

    That being said, do you follow closely enough to know West Mich-7 vs Central Mich, Western Ken-8 vs Middle Tenn? On paper it seems like these two teams should cover relatively easily so it makes no sense it's not getting as much attention as hot picks. 
     
    shark_apreza
    shark_apreza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 12718
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 6:35 PM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:



    Do your own due diligence and then consider asking your question. There is also a lot of information here on Covers so read the various postings.

    i wonder if ur name is MEGALOCKS, im asking to him , a suggestion ,my god this rookies ¡¡ mind your own business, or f.uck off  wise a$$ 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:



    Do your own due diligence and then consider asking your question. There is also a lot of information here on Covers so read the various postings.

    i wonder if ur name is MEGALOCKS, im asking to him , a suggestion ,my god this rookies ¡¡ mind your own business, or f.uck off  wise a$$ 
     
    Streak-king
    Streak-king
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:15 PM ET #188

    Would you play the under on the team total for VT at 23.5?
    Reply
    Would you play the under on the team total for VT at 23.5?
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance

    THANKS Shark -appreciate it  Let me do a bit of thinking and get back to you during the VT game ! GL this wk budy

     

    Sorry guys - running behind on getting questions will get to them tonight or latest early am tomorrow.....Long weekend here in Canada gotta get some stuff done before tomorrow !!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance

    THANKS Shark -appreciate it  Let me do a bit of thinking and get back to you during the VT game ! GL this wk budy

     

    Sorry guys - running behind on getting questions will get to them tonight or latest early am tomorrow.....Long weekend here in Canada gotta get some stuff done before tomorrow !!

     
    oda11
    oda11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #190

    Quote Originally Posted by Streak-king:

    Would you play the under on the team total for VT at 23.5?

    He answered my same question a few posts back lol. Good luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Streak-king:

    Would you play the under on the team total for VT at 23.5?

    He answered my same question a few posts back lol. Good luck.
     
    HoyasSax
    HoyasSax
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 774
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:27 PM ET #191

    NC St now catching 3.5?  Any thoughts?  Thanks for all the insights and the jokes
    Reply
    NC St now catching 3.5?  Any thoughts?  Thanks for all the insights and the jokes
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:32 PM ET #192

    HoyasSax.....I lean NC St catching 3.5 but just a small taste recommended.....GL

    Oda

    Streak-ing - Try a half size wager MAX at 23.5 only if you really like the play. GL

    SCC - I am staying away from CM / WM game even tho I bet it every year - been wrong about Chips so far need to watch this one. Do lean WK but not putting money on that one. Sorry. GL

    PGram -  good to hear from you - BOL this wk

    capskip

    Badger - thanks and much appreciated ! GL

    rvolpe21 - I do not play teasers so take this with a grain of salt - but I think Clemson is my fav 7 pt team to tease this wk. Probably just jinxed you sorry if I did buddy !!! Best of luck

     

     

    Reply

    HoyasSax.....I lean NC St catching 3.5 but just a small taste recommended.....GL

    Oda

    Streak-ing - Try a half size wager MAX at 23.5 only if you really like the play. GL

    SCC - I am staying away from CM / WM game even tho I bet it every year - been wrong about Chips so far need to watch this one. Do lean WK but not putting money on that one. Sorry. GL

    PGram -  good to hear from you - BOL this wk

    capskip

    Badger - thanks and much appreciated ! GL

    rvolpe21 - I do not play teasers so take this with a grain of salt - but I think Clemson is my fav 7 pt team to tease this wk. Probably just jinxed you sorry if I did buddy !!! Best of luck

     

     

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #193

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanade:

    Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?

     

    Hey Sabanade.

    I might be a little biased because I think Bama is really really good....I have the fair line closer to 14 so I do see some value - my problem is that I do not see Arkansas establishing the run and being able to pass that effectively given who their targets are now even tho I am a fan of their QB....Also - I have now seen 3 of their games and I do not think that D is near the calibre of last yr....So I do not want to lead you astray - but I think Bama wins this one by double digits even in a horrible spot - BUT - 17 is a bit much. Don't lean to sit on the fence - I am putting no money on it - I just would want to think in my head some way that Ark can consistently move the ball or stop what Bama wants to do and just don't know.

    BOL thanks for the question. MEGA

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanade:

    Ok ML, what about Ark at Bama? Talk about a sandwich game for Bama, between UGA and TAM. Arky almost (should have) beat Bama last year, and I think they are starting to play well enough to keep it close, and possssssibly pull the upset if Coker falls into another one of his brain dead, throw-up-for-grabs type of games. I like Ark +16x pretty big. What do you think?

     

    Hey Sabanade.

    I might be a little biased because I think Bama is really really good....I have the fair line closer to 14 so I do see some value - my problem is that I do not see Arkansas establishing the run and being able to pass that effectively given who their targets are now even tho I am a fan of their QB....Also - I have now seen 3 of their games and I do not think that D is near the calibre of last yr....So I do not want to lead you astray - but I think Bama wins this one by double digits even in a horrible spot - BUT - 17 is a bit much. Don't lean to sit on the fence - I am putting no money on it - I just would want to think in my head some way that Ark can consistently move the ball or stop what Bama wants to do and just don't know.

    BOL thanks for the question. MEGA

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:37 PM ET #194

    ** don't MEAN to sit on the fence **..........typo
    Reply
    ** don't MEAN to sit on the fence **..........typo
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #195

    Ok think I am caught up

    Other than

    1) kent st analysis - request

    2) Utah st analysis - request

    May have one more play if I do it will come before noon tomorrow

     

    Thanks to everyone again - You all make this thread really fun to put together.

    Reply

    Ok think I am caught up

    Other than

    1) kent st analysis - request

    2) Utah st analysis - request

    May have one more play if I do it will come before noon tomorrow

     

    Thanks to everyone again - You all make this thread really fun to put together.

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 7:41 PM ET #196

    oh - and owe Shark some thoughts on 10 pt teasers.

    Reply

    oh - and owe Shark some thoughts on 10 pt teasers.

     
    Streak-king
    Streak-king
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #197

    Thanks buddy!
    Reply
    Thanks buddy!
     
    rvolpe21
    rvolpe21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 193
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 9:00 PM ET #198

    thanks for your reply mega
    Reply
    thanks for your reply mega
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 9:57 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance

    Hey Shark.

    FWIW - I am not a teaser guy......BUT I think these would be my 3 fav....Hope you agree with some of these....

    Mich St -3 (talent disparity pretty large here get value being on road)

    Georgia +7.5 (ya - I know the teaser encyclopedia guys say do not tease over zero but they miss the chapter on do not play teasers PERIOD)  I know you know what you are doing so do not mind giving you some thoughts

    Kansas St +20 seems pretty good TCU cannot tackle

     

    Almost made the cut.....

    Duke -2.5

    Michigan pk

    Purdue +14

    GL bro

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

    hey mega, always a great fan of ur writeups and greatly appreciate ur insight.... having said that,  could you say what teams or totals you think will be good picks to play in a 10pt teaser, tx in advance

    Hey Shark.

    FWIW - I am not a teaser guy......BUT I think these would be my 3 fav....Hope you agree with some of these....

    Mich St -3 (talent disparity pretty large here get value being on road)

    Georgia +7.5 (ya - I know the teaser encyclopedia guys say do not tease over zero but they miss the chapter on do not play teasers PERIOD)  I know you know what you are doing so do not mind giving you some thoughts

    Kansas St +20 seems pretty good TCU cannot tackle

     

    Almost made the cut.....

    Duke -2.5

    Michigan pk

    Purdue +14

    GL bro

     
     
    UGA520
    UGA520
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2015 - 10:41 PM ET #200

    Miami +7 "moving lines and changing lives"

    Good luck tomorrow brother!! Stay hot!

    I only have like 3 teeth left im hitting that crack pipe so much this year!!
    Reply
    Miami +7 "moving lines and changing lives"

    Good luck tomorrow brother!! Stay hot!

    I only have like 3 teeth left im hitting that crack pipe so much this year!!
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,726
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
    • PART DEUX 284
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,709
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,489

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.