College football isn't the best sport to fix, it is college basketball and international soccer. Just sayin. A whole hell of a lot of college seniors who are the stars of their basketball team know they aren't going to make it in the pros and they are approached not to lose, but to not cover the spread on the road. It is statistically proven that their is a large dip right at the point spread in what should be a perfect bell shaped curve (thousands of games included) Soccer is a joke, you watch enough games and you see the baseball equivalent of an ump calling a runner to first safe when he is two steps from the bag. Note that a lot of the players and referees in soccer are from third world countries are desperately poor and a lot of college atheletes are broke each and every week. I'm sure their is shady shit going on in college football, but unless you have the QB in your pocket it wouldn't be worth it. I guess the moral of the story is avoid games with big and unpredictable line moves. Gamblers that go large enough to move the lines are sharps with inside information more ofter than millionares throwing away their money.
College football isn't the best sport to fix, it is college basketball and international soccer. Just sayin. A whole hell of a lot of college seniors who are the stars of their basketball team know they aren't going to make it in the pros and they are approached not to lose, but to not cover the spread on the road. It is statistically proven that their is a large dip right at the point spread in what should be a perfect bell shaped curve (thousands of games included) Soccer is a joke, you watch enough games and you see the baseball equivalent of an ump calling a runner to first safe when he is two steps from the bag. Note that a lot of the players and referees in soccer are from third world countries are desperately poor and a lot of college atheletes are broke each and every week. I'm sure their is shady shit going on in college football, but unless you have the QB in your pocket it wouldn't be worth it. I guess the moral of the story is avoid games with big and unpredictable line moves. Gamblers that go large enough to move the lines are sharps with inside information more ofter than millionares throwing away their money.
I won't say how I know, but I do know that every year, and after every game that Hawaii does NOT cover the spread, the HPD and FBI receives calls that their is point shaving.
From what I hear, this goes on for almost every football program. (a team doesn't cover, the police get calls)
I also knew of this investigation weeks ago, and I also know a lot of details that were getting preposterous. The rumors were just getting plain outlandish.
I know many players on a very close level, and in fact know exactly where they are on their days off.
Of the main players I know, I would say no way in the world this is true. I cannot vouch for fringe players.
Someone needs to say, "Ummmmm, Hawaii has the most injured starters on offense in the NATION. Of course they will fucking struggle!"
I won't say how I know, but I do know that every year, and after every game that Hawaii does NOT cover the spread, the HPD and FBI receives calls that their is point shaving.
From what I hear, this goes on for almost every football program. (a team doesn't cover, the police get calls)
I also knew of this investigation weeks ago, and I also know a lot of details that were getting preposterous. The rumors were just getting plain outlandish.
I know many players on a very close level, and in fact know exactly where they are on their days off.
Of the main players I know, I would say no way in the world this is true. I cannot vouch for fringe players.
Someone needs to say, "Ummmmm, Hawaii has the most injured starters on offense in the NATION. Of course they will fucking struggle!"
Okay
I am born and raised in Hawaii. I went to school in Seattle and just
moved back to Hawaii little over a month ago. I have friends that
played and our still playing currently on the Hawaii team. And last
year there were rumors that some guys on the team were shaving points.
So this goes back all the way to last season. Also it is known in Hawaii
that Bryant Moniz's brother is also associated with being part of a
local house in Hawaii.. I guarantee you that this information will never
come out.
I posted this in the other thread as well.
Okay
I am born and raised in Hawaii. I went to school in Seattle and just
moved back to Hawaii little over a month ago. I have friends that
played and our still playing currently on the Hawaii team. And last
year there were rumors that some guys on the team were shaving points.
So this goes back all the way to last season. Also it is known in Hawaii
that Bryant Moniz's brother is also associated with being part of a
local house in Hawaii.. I guarantee you that this information will never
come out.