Bowl Thread 2007....
Very nice, thanks man.
Its funny how this thread just wont die. In a couple of days, another stalker will bump it up just like throwback did up there. Doesnt everyone who click on this thread just think "I just wasted 5 minutes of my life clicking on this fucking thread again?"
Its part of the shenanigans that is covers - but I know the drill - its expected and I would be surprised if it were any different. I get a kick out of people saying Im the one who is insulting.... But thats a whole other discussion.
GL on your plays.
![]()
Very nice, thanks man.
Its funny how this thread just wont die. In a couple of days, another stalker will bump it up just like throwback did up there. Doesnt everyone who click on this thread just think "I just wasted 5 minutes of my life clicking on this fucking thread again?"
Its part of the shenanigans that is covers - but I know the drill - its expected and I would be surprised if it were any different. I get a kick out of people saying Im the one who is insulting.... But thats a whole other discussion.
GL on your plays.
![]()
Wrong guy pal.
But thanks for counting my money for me, and thanks for caring.
I would never make a stupid statement like that - a statement like that doesnt even enter my vocabulary.
Its funny how many people care so much about what I decide to do with my gambling, and no matter what they find something to be unhappy about. This is not earth shattering news. Everyone loses sometime, thats gambling. If this was the worst season I will ever have I will be very happy.
I assume you have a lot to worry about with yourself, why not give that a try for a while.
![]()
"For the record douchemonkey, Im pretty sure my NFL winning record offset my posted NCAAF losing record. Either way, it was very close. Just got tired of posting.
But you will be very happy - my long awaited - much anticipated bowl thread is in full effect and will be posted soon!! Be careful to fade me at this time of year, this is when I make 41.7889% of my documented money over the past 4 years.
You will continue to be the biggest douchebag at covers.
Now, back to ignoring you, its more fun to see you implode without my help.
"
Wrong guy pal.
But thanks for counting my money for me, and thanks for caring.
I would never make a stupid statement like that - a statement like that doesnt even enter my vocabulary.
Its funny how many people care so much about what I decide to do with my gambling, and no matter what they find something to be unhappy about. This is not earth shattering news. Everyone loses sometime, thats gambling. If this was the worst season I will ever have I will be very happy.
I assume you have a lot to worry about with yourself, why not give that a try for a while.
![]()
"For the record douchemonkey, Im pretty sure my NFL winning record offset my posted NCAAF losing record. Either way, it was very close. Just got tired of posting.
But you will be very happy - my long awaited - much anticipated bowl thread is in full effect and will be posted soon!! Be careful to fade me at this time of year, this is when I make 41.7889% of my documented money over the past 4 years.
You will continue to be the biggest douchebag at covers.
Now, back to ignoring you, its more fun to see you implode without my help.
"
"For the record douchemonkey, Im pretty sure my NFL winning record offset my posted NCAAF losing record. Either way, it was very close. Just got tired of posting.
But you will be very happy - my long awaited - much anticipated bowl thread is in full effect and will be posted soon!! Be careful to fade me at this time of year, this is when I make 41.7889% of my documented money over the past 4 years.
You will continue to be the biggest douchebag at covers.
Now, back to ignoring you, its more fun to see you implode without my help.
"
And there is no sarcasm in there at all. I really do track "my documented money" (whatever that means) down to the ten thousandth of a percent.
Are people really this dumb?
![]()
"For the record douchemonkey, Im pretty sure my NFL winning record offset my posted NCAAF losing record. Either way, it was very close. Just got tired of posting.
But you will be very happy - my long awaited - much anticipated bowl thread is in full effect and will be posted soon!! Be careful to fade me at this time of year, this is when I make 41.7889% of my documented money over the past 4 years.
You will continue to be the biggest douchebag at covers.
Now, back to ignoring you, its more fun to see you implode without my help.
"
And there is no sarcasm in there at all. I really do track "my documented money" (whatever that means) down to the ten thousandth of a percent.
Are people really this dumb?
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,805
- MLB Playoffs 5,556
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,996
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
