• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bowl Thread 2007....

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    scdoggy
    bobcat26
    vanzack
    Greenikes
    noaccountguy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8404
    Posts: 106
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    scdoggy
    scdoggy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2002
    Posts: 8289
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2007 - 11:43 PM ET #51

    Daaaaa Utes. 
    Reply
    Daaaaa Utes. 
     
    bobcat26
    bobcat26
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 12057
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 9:49 AM ET #52

    1. Michigan St. -3
    2. Bowling Green St. +9.5
    3. Tennessee -3
    4. Texas Tech +4.5
    5. BYU -5.5 Football
    Reply
    1. Michigan St. -3
    2. Bowling Green St. +9.5
    3. Tennessee -3
    4. Texas Tech +4.5
    5. BYU -5.5 Football
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 3:58 PM ET #53

    I AM CANCELLING MY NEW MEXICO PLAY ALTOGETHER.

    I RARELY DO THIS BUT THINK THE LOSS OF FERGUSON IS A VERY BIG DEAL.

    No play on this game at all, waiting for BYU....

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I AM CANCELLING MY NEW MEXICO PLAY ALTOGETHER.

    I RARELY DO THIS BUT THINK THE LOSS OF FERGUSON IS A VERY BIG DEAL.

    No play on this game at all, waiting for BYU....

     
    Greenikes
    Greenikes
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 5:15 PM ET #54

    My experience with cancelling or changing plays at the last minute (whether warranted or not) is about 90% losses...but after starting the bowl season 0-3, I can understand being gun shy.
    Reply
    My experience with cancelling or changing plays at the last minute (whether warranted or not) is about 90% losses...but after starting the bowl season 0-3, I can understand being gun shy.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 5:57 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I AM CANCELLING MY NEW MEXICO PLAY ALTOGETHER.

    I RARELY DO THIS BUT THINK THE LOSS OF FERGUSON IS A VERY BIG DEAL.

    No play on this game at all, waiting for BYU....

    I am such a mush on NCAAF this year....

    I cant do anything right... I cancel my only winner so far.....

    You might want to load up on UCLA tonight.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I AM CANCELLING MY NEW MEXICO PLAY ALTOGETHER.

    I RARELY DO THIS BUT THINK THE LOSS OF FERGUSON IS A VERY BIG DEAL.

    No play on this game at all, waiting for BYU....

    I am such a mush on NCAAF this year....

    I cant do anything right... I cancel my only winner so far.....

    You might want to load up on UCLA tonight.

     
    noaccountguy
    noaccountguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1153
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:15 PM ET #56

    Yeah that's a hard one, but UCLA will be run off the field before they can ask:  so who's are coach?
    Reply
    Yeah that's a hard one, but UCLA will be run off the field before they can ask:  so who's are coach?
     
    boycali01
    boycali01
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 3719
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:22 PM ET #57

    Reply
     
    looneyguy
    looneyguy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 715
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:23 PM ET #58

    well some of us stuck with our plays...and it's only halftime, so please don't jinx it.  winner
    Reply
    well some of us stuck with our plays...and it's only halftime, so please don't jinx it.  winner
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:28 PM ET #59

    I'm working on a perfect 0-2 today myself.............if UCLA covers I'll be getting drunk.........well, drunker than usual.
    Reply
    I'm working on a perfect 0-2 today myself.............if UCLA covers I'll be getting drunk.........well, drunker than usual.
     
    lanastasis
    lanastasis
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 6770
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:30 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I am such a mush on NCAAF this year....

    I cant do anything right... I cancel my only winner so far.....

    You might want to load up on UCLA tonight.



    Good thing I rode it out with the Lobos. BYU better pull this out because I put an unhealthy amount of money on them; mostly on the money line. I almost never do this kind of thing, but I still saw value in it at -230. I'm just aiming for a certain financial goal I'm pretty close to. After that, I'm hibernating till baseball.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I am such a mush on NCAAF this year....

    I cant do anything right... I cancel my only winner so far.....

    You might want to load up on UCLA tonight.



    Good thing I rode it out with the Lobos. BYU better pull this out because I put an unhealthy amount of money on them; mostly on the money line. I almost never do this kind of thing, but I still saw value in it at -230. I'm just aiming for a certain financial goal I'm pretty close to. After that, I'm hibernating till baseball.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:35 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by lanastasis:



    Good thing I rode it out with the Lobos. BYU better pull this out because I put an unhealthy amount of money on them; mostly on the money line. I almost never do this kind of thing, but I still saw value in it at -230. I'm just aiming for a certain financial goal I'm pretty close to. After that, I'm hibernating till baseball.

    I should have hibernated in Sept.

    BYU will be a big game for me too....

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lanastasis:



    Good thing I rode it out with the Lobos. BYU better pull this out because I put an unhealthy amount of money on them; mostly on the money line. I almost never do this kind of thing, but I still saw value in it at -230. I'm just aiming for a certain financial goal I'm pretty close to. After that, I'm hibernating till baseball.

    I should have hibernated in Sept.

    BYU will be a big game for me too....

     
    lanastasis
    lanastasis
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 6770
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 6:41 PM ET #62

    I'd be lying if I didn't say I expected more out of you, but I have faith. You've been so solid for so many years, you're entitled to a slump. Keep sticking to your guns. Here's to BYU tonight.
    Reply
    I'd be lying if I didn't say I expected more out of you, but I have faith. You've been so solid for so many years, you're entitled to a slump. Keep sticking to your guns. Here's to BYU tonight.
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 7:00 PM ET #63

    Keep your head up, Van....these games have been wacky at best.  I'm with you on BYU....good luck to us. 
    Reply
    Keep your head up, Van....these games have been wacky at best.  I'm with you on BYU....good luck to us. 
     
    banans
    banans
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4705
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 7:04 PM ET #64

    GL VAN- I really, really need BYU tonight.
    Reply
    GL VAN- I really, really need BYU tonight.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:39 PM ET #65

    Well that BYU game did it.
     
    I am raising the white flag.  I give up on NCAAF this season.
     
    Im relieved to close the door on the worst NCAAF season I have ever had, I just feel like I need to stop the bleeding and concentrate on NFL.  I have been cursed this year.
     
    Sorry, Im not going to post any fade material for the remaining games because I havent done most of my research for the remaining games, and Im just going to ignore them.  I apologize to all for not providing every loser for the rest of bowl season, but this will have to do.
     
    Bronco Mendenhall and Whittingham, thanks for the memories.
     
    GL all.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Well that BYU game did it.
     
    I am raising the white flag.  I give up on NCAAF this season.
     
    Im relieved to close the door on the worst NCAAF season I have ever had, I just feel like I need to stop the bleeding and concentrate on NFL.  I have been cursed this year.
     
    Sorry, Im not going to post any fade material for the remaining games because I havent done most of my research for the remaining games, and Im just going to ignore them.  I apologize to all for not providing every loser for the rest of bowl season, but this will have to do.
     
    Bronco Mendenhall and Whittingham, thanks for the memories.
     
    GL all.
     
    lanastasis
    lanastasis
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 6770
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:42 PM ET #66

    This is very sad, but this is just what we need to do sometimes. I cannot tell you how lucky I was BYU blocked that FG at the end or I would be walking in the welfare line. I probably need to come to terms with lots of heavy recent losses and walk away till baseball. Someone needs to punch me in the face so I can do this.
    Reply
    This is very sad, but this is just what we need to do sometimes. I cannot tell you how lucky I was BYU blocked that FG at the end or I would be walking in the welfare line. I probably need to come to terms with lots of heavy recent losses and walk away till baseball. Someone needs to punch me in the face so I can do this.
     
    FrankOnTilt
    FrankOnTilt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2098
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:43 PM ET #67

    The coaching has been HORRENDOUS. I gave up in my thread as well. How do you expect to win money ..........with the way games are called anymore?
    Reply
    The coaching has been HORRENDOUS. I gave up in my thread as well. How do you expect to win money ..........with the way games are called anymore?
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:46 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by lanastasis:

    This is very sad, but this is just what we need to do sometimes. I cannot tell you how lucky I was BYU blocked that FG at the end or I would be walking in the welfare line. I probably need to come to terms with lots of heavy recent losses and walk away till baseball. Someone needs to punch me in the face so I can do this.

    Yeah - I was thinking of you during that last FG.

    When your style of handicapping isnt working, you have to step back and examine it.  Mine isnt working, hasnt worked all year in NCAAF.  Im having a decent NFL season but NCAAF has been bad.

    Another month of NFL and then a 3 month break to MLB.....

    Glad to see you got your ML.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lanastasis:

    This is very sad, but this is just what we need to do sometimes. I cannot tell you how lucky I was BYU blocked that FG at the end or I would be walking in the welfare line. I probably need to come to terms with lots of heavy recent losses and walk away till baseball. Someone needs to punch me in the face so I can do this.

    Yeah - I was thinking of you during that last FG.

    When your style of handicapping isnt working, you have to step back and examine it.  Mine isnt working, hasnt worked all year in NCAAF.  Im having a decent NFL season but NCAAF has been bad.

    Another month of NFL and then a 3 month break to MLB.....

    Glad to see you got your ML.

     
    BustinPiles
    BustinPiles
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 10350
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:48 PM ET #69

    I know exactly how you feel.... I can't ever remember a bowl season starting this badly for me  

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    I know exactly how you feel.... I can't ever remember a bowl season starting this badly for me  

     

     

     

     

     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:53 PM ET #70

    Yeah, it's been 3 days of bowl season, and I've been moosed 5 times now.  I feel you van. 
     
    GL with NFL.  I certainly can't blame you for leaving this shit.
     
    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    Yeah, it's been 3 days of bowl season, and I've been moosed 5 times now.  I feel you van. 
     
    GL with NFL.  I certainly can't blame you for leaving this shit.
     
     
    JoeV55
    JoeV55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 2638
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:58 PM ET #71

    I think I'm in the same boat with you Van
     
    I had CIN and NEV and they both lost today... since I lost both of those I was gun shy on betting anything else 2night (had I betted I wouldv'e taken UCLA and the Panthers (and of course as always they both win)
     
    So instead I just decided on a nice parlay... So I put PHX/TOR over in NBA, Panthers +11, and UCLA ML...
     
    So I might just sit out as well
     
     
    Reply
    I think I'm in the same boat with you Van
     
    I had CIN and NEV and they both lost today... since I lost both of those I was gun shy on betting anything else 2night (had I betted I wouldv'e taken UCLA and the Panthers (and of course as always they both win)
     
    So instead I just decided on a nice parlay... So I put PHX/TOR over in NBA, Panthers +11, and UCLA ML...
     
    So I might just sit out as well
     
     
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2007 - 11:59 PM ET #72

    Reply
     
    lanastasis
    lanastasis
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 6770
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2007 - 12:12 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yeah - I was thinking of you during that last FG.

    When your style of handicapping isnt working, you have to step back and examine it.  Mine isnt working, hasnt worked all year in NCAAF.  Im having a decent NFL season but NCAAF has been bad.

    Another month of NFL and then a 3 month break to MLB.....

    Glad to see you got your ML.



    Thanks Van, I really appreciate that. I didn't post in any of the in-game threads because I was too stressed out from the game.

    I've got some on Boise State (as I'm sure you do, right?) and then I'm done. I know I can cap baseball for sure, but for some reason I let myself get caught up in everything else. Disciple. Discipline. Discipline. Maybe I should get that tattooed on my arm.

    Anyway, you have always been a great asset around here so don't get down about things. You've got staying power and that says a lot. I'll be rooting for you whatever you choose to do.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yeah - I was thinking of you during that last FG.

    When your style of handicapping isnt working, you have to step back and examine it.  Mine isnt working, hasnt worked all year in NCAAF.  Im having a decent NFL season but NCAAF has been bad.

    Another month of NFL and then a 3 month break to MLB.....

    Glad to see you got your ML.



    Thanks Van, I really appreciate that. I didn't post in any of the in-game threads because I was too stressed out from the game.

    I've got some on Boise State (as I'm sure you do, right?) and then I'm done. I know I can cap baseball for sure, but for some reason I let myself get caught up in everything else. Disciple. Discipline. Discipline. Maybe I should get that tattooed on my arm.

    Anyway, you have always been a great asset around here so don't get down about things. You've got staying power and that says a lot. I'll be rooting for you whatever you choose to do.
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2007 - 4:20 AM ET #74

    Dont let a few games phase you bro...  Take a couple days off and Enjoy yourself this Christmas!!!
     
    Come back and crack em to finish strong 
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    Dont let a few games phase you bro...  Take a couple days off and Enjoy yourself this Christmas!!!
     
    Come back and crack em to finish strong 
     
     
     
     
     
     
    BigVolFan78
    BigVolFan78
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 635
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2007 - 7:31 PM ET #75

    karma's a bitch huh.......    less of this next year more of this
    Reply
    karma's a bitch huh.......    less of this next year more of this
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
    • MLB Playoffs 5,559
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.