• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Blowoutgm's Week 3 thoughts and plays

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    blowoutgm
    Urbanwildlife
    TreyInventor
    Scarpone
    SteamCave
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 19363
    Posts: 89
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 12:04 AM ET #51

    Scarpone- 

    Kansas St. -21.5 is a hard game to call- the K St. QB's have completed 45% of their passes and UTSA is better then they have played especially on defense- offensively they are gaining less than 300 yds/gm. It would be hard for me to pick this game but if a gun was to my head I would pick K St. just because of the home field advantage- a big pass for me

    Boise St. vs Ok. St.- this might be the most entertaining game of the weekend- Ok. St. has looked great but have played nobody with a pulse- Boise has looked great while playing better competition. Ok. St. has the advantage on special teams while the Boise defense is better than the Ok. St. defense. Offensiviely both teams are explosive. Gun to my head I would take Boise St. plus the points. This is one game that I will be watching and I will be very interested in making a second half wager. Just a seemingly very tight match up in this one. Good luck this week!

    Reply
    Scarpone- 

    Kansas St. -21.5 is a hard game to call- the K St. QB's have completed 45% of their passes and UTSA is better then they have played especially on defense- offensively they are gaining less than 300 yds/gm. It would be hard for me to pick this game but if a gun was to my head I would pick K St. just because of the home field advantage- a big pass for me

    Boise St. vs Ok. St.- this might be the most entertaining game of the weekend- Ok. St. has looked great but have played nobody with a pulse- Boise has looked great while playing better competition. Ok. St. has the advantage on special teams while the Boise defense is better than the Ok. St. defense. Offensiviely both teams are explosive. Gun to my head I would take Boise St. plus the points. This is one game that I will be watching and I will be very interested in making a second half wager. Just a seemingly very tight match up in this one. Good luck this week!

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 12:17 AM ET #52

    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. 

    I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- 

    Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as well

    Good luck everyone!

    Reply
    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. 

    I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- 

    Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as well

    Good luck everyone!

     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 12:30 AM ET #53

    Heritage canceled all plays on this game, as they did with the Appalachian State game.

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply

    Heritage canceled all plays on this game, as they did with the Appalachian State game.

     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13775
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 1:24 AM ET #54

    Yo blow if you don’t keep an accurate record this year I swear to goodness I will slit my wrists and pour salt inside the wounds and take a bath in rubbing alcohol I’m serious if I see ONE error in your record I’m done 
    Reply
    Yo blow if you don’t keep an accurate record this year I swear to goodness I will slit my wrists and pour salt inside the wounds and take a bath in rubbing alcohol I’m serious if I see ONE error in your record I’m done 
     
    Scarpone
    Scarpone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 1:44 AM ET #55

    Thanks for your analysis on those 2 games.  Two last things.  That auburn  line doesn't  give u any pause? No Sec dog has covered that number yet  Tenn +9.5 +10 against  W Virginia  then S Carolina +9.5 +10 against  Georgia.   Vegas uses  numbers psychologically.   Lastly what makes u think Washington wont win close like they always do against  Utah?  Utah has a really salty D and check whittinghams record as a dog catching points ANYWHERE.  Like 15-2 or something.  Then lastly the line.  -6  -6.5  usually favors the dog.  If the line was -7.5 or -8 i would  actually  feel better.  But the line hit -7 for a few  hours then corrects right back to -6 5. -6.  Vegas wants to hold it there  it seems to funnel more Washington  money.  Or then again i could  have EVERYTHING all wrong.  I love to discuss and analyze  games with quality  Cappers.  Thanks  in advance 
    Reply
    Thanks for your analysis on those 2 games.  Two last things.  That auburn  line doesn't  give u any pause? No Sec dog has covered that number yet  Tenn +9.5 +10 against  W Virginia  then S Carolina +9.5 +10 against  Georgia.   Vegas uses  numbers psychologically.   Lastly what makes u think Washington wont win close like they always do against  Utah?  Utah has a really salty D and check whittinghams record as a dog catching points ANYWHERE.  Like 15-2 or something.  Then lastly the line.  -6  -6.5  usually favors the dog.  If the line was -7.5 or -8 i would  actually  feel better.  But the line hit -7 for a few  hours then corrects right back to -6 5. -6.  Vegas wants to hold it there  it seems to funnel more Washington  money.  Or then again i could  have EVERYTHING all wrong.  I love to discuss and analyze  games with quality  Cappers.  Thanks  in advance 
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 8:16 AM ET #56

    Because Nebraska is soft and has a freshman qb- probably better to bet the over on that game-


    Reply
    Because Nebraska is soft and has a freshman qb- probably better to bet the over on that game-


     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 8:28 AM ET #57

    Scarpone- 

    You make some valid points. However, I bet by what I have seen. Meaning I believe the Auburn is Superior to LSU by more than 10 points. Add to this that they are at home against a very young LSU team. I rarely bet using statistics. I could ask you why wouldn’t Auburn cover as every favorite in a similar spot has covered. 

    The same with the Utah game- yes they historically give the Huskies fits in Utah- this is why the line is only 6 in my opinion- along with the fact that Washington lost in week 1- the Huskies should make the playoffs in my opinion and are hugely undervalued- 

    Again you make valid points and you could be right and I could be wrong- I certainly won’t try to talk you into anything. Good luck with your plays this week!!

    Reply
    Scarpone- 

    You make some valid points. However, I bet by what I have seen. Meaning I believe the Auburn is Superior to LSU by more than 10 points. Add to this that they are at home against a very young LSU team. I rarely bet using statistics. I could ask you why wouldn’t Auburn cover as every favorite in a similar spot has covered. 

    The same with the Utah game- yes they historically give the Huskies fits in Utah- this is why the line is only 6 in my opinion- along with the fact that Washington lost in week 1- the Huskies should make the playoffs in my opinion and are hugely undervalued- 

    Again you make valid points and you could be right and I could be wrong- I certainly won’t try to talk you into anything. Good luck with your plays this week!!

     
    Scarpone
    Scarpone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 9:01 AM ET #58

    Ok Thanks I see where u are coming from with your logic.  I actually liked both plays Auburn and Washington for similar reasons. I just always play devil's advocate with all my plays and want as much input from real pros.  I asked u about 2 of my plays because maybe u see something i have missed.  Most people get offended with criticism but I welcome it.  The goal is to win money and beat the book so personal feelings dont matter that much.   Maybe this site will get back to its roots with analysis and exchanging information on top plays.  
    Reply
    Ok Thanks I see where u are coming from with your logic.  I actually liked both plays Auburn and Washington for similar reasons. I just always play devil's advocate with all my plays and want as much input from real pros.  I asked u about 2 of my plays because maybe u see something i have missed.  Most people get offended with criticism but I welcome it.  The goal is to win money and beat the book so personal feelings dont matter that much.   Maybe this site will get back to its roots with analysis and exchanging information on top plays.  
     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7861
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 9:37 AM ET #59


    Reply

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 10:02 AM ET #60

    Scarpone- 

    I agree- I have no problem with disagreements on my picks- I welcome differing opinions as none of us know everything- I look forward to your thoughts this year- Good luck!
    Reply
    Scarpone- 

    I agree- I have no problem with disagreements on my picks- I welcome differing opinions as none of us know everything- I look forward to your thoughts this year- Good luck!
     
    LA_THE_KID
    LA_THE_KID
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 633
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 10:08 AM ET #61

    Pound em this week brother... also looking into Bama in this spot, don't think Ole Miss has the horses to stay with them more than 1st half. With any other coach may be worried bout a back door cover, but Saban is king and his subjects fear him
    Reply
    Pound em this week brother... also looking into Bama in this spot, don't think Ole Miss has the horses to stay with them more than 1st half. With any other coach may be worried bout a back door cover, but Saban is king and his subjects fear him
     
    Odell_Bettin_Jr
    Odell_Bettin_Jr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 4:10 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as wellGood luck everyone!

    Happy to see you with a heavy MIZZOU lean -6 here.  I feel the same way.  Only thing that scares me is this might a 'look ahead' spot for Mizzou on the road with UGA coming in next week.  MIZZOU clearly the more talented team and have actually played a little defense this year -- PUR QB's are trash.  Won't be able to keep up. Do you think you will make MIZZOU -6 an official play?

    I like your AUB -9.5 play -- might need to look at that a little closer look at that game.  At -10 I left it alone...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as wellGood luck everyone!

    Happy to see you with a heavy MIZZOU lean -6 here.  I feel the same way.  Only thing that scares me is this might a 'look ahead' spot for Mizzou on the road with UGA coming in next week.  MIZZOU clearly the more talented team and have actually played a little defense this year -- PUR QB's are trash.  Won't be able to keep up. Do you think you will make MIZZOU -6 an official play?

    I like your AUB -9.5 play -- might need to look at that a little closer look at that game.  At -10 I left it alone...

     
    YucatanDan
    YucatanDan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 676
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 4:50 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as wellGood luck everyone!

     

    Cancelled

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Anybody in the South Carolina area have a clue on the status of the Gamecock game? I was leaning big on South Carolina but it might depend on weather conditions. The Gamecocks should have way too much speed for Marshall. I will also be looking to take the TCU tt over which should be 22.5 or 23 when it comes out- Heavy lean on Mizzo -6 as wellGood luck everyone!

     

    Cancelled

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 6:58 PM ET #64

    Treyinventor- 

    Crazy when you make a mistake and they people like it's the end of the world- I should just make up records every week and watch the bums come out of the woodwork!!  
    Reply
    Treyinventor- 

    Crazy when you make a mistake and they people like it's the end of the world- I should just make up records every week and watch the bums come out of the woodwork!!  
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 7:00 PM ET #65

    LATHEKID- 

    The Ole Piss defense is just so bad- I can't see them hanging within the spread unless Saban calls off the dogs but even then the Bama offense would still score! 

    Good luck!!


    Reply
    LATHEKID- 

    The Ole Piss defense is just so bad- I can't see them hanging within the spread unless Saban calls off the dogs but even then the Bama offense would still score! 

    Good luck!!


     
    Sweet-T
    Sweet-T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 178
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2018 - 8:57 PM ET #66

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    BigDave74
    BigDave74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 6:06 PM ET #67

    Blowout

     

    I was wondering how you felt about UH at -1.5, and Notre Dame at -13?  Thanks for all the help!

    Reply

    Blowout

     

    I was wondering how you felt about UH at -1.5, and Notre Dame at -13?  Thanks for all the help!

     
    lsufasteddie
    lsufasteddie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5779
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 7:21 PM ET #68

    Gl 
    Reply
    Gl 
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 7:30 PM ET #69

    BigDave74-

    I am would lean Houston and Vandy on those two games- Houston's defense is better than Tech's- The Irish are hard for me to figure out_ If the game was at Vandy I would be all over them- just out of Well Control school today so I am doing some late capping- hopefully I can find a few more winners before the games start tomorrow- Good luck!
    Reply
    BigDave74-

    I am would lean Houston and Vandy on those two games- Houston's defense is better than Tech's- The Irish are hard for me to figure out_ If the game was at Vandy I would be all over them- just out of Well Control school today so I am doing some late capping- hopefully I can find a few more winners before the games start tomorrow- Good luck!
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 7:58 PM ET #70

     Ole Miss team total over 23.5

    Yes Bama could easily score 60 points in this one on the Ole Miss defense- that sets up for some "easy" scores by Ole Miss as Bama goes to a somewhat soft zone prevent late in the game- The Bama defense is still young and Saban has traditionally stuggled defending this offense- all these point to an easy tt over in my opinion- let's not forget that the Ole Miss QB is also very good- 

    Good luck!
    Reply
     Ole Miss team total over 23.5

    Yes Bama could easily score 60 points in this one on the Ole Miss defense- that sets up for some "easy" scores by Ole Miss as Bama goes to a somewhat soft zone prevent late in the game- The Bama defense is still young and Saban has traditionally stuggled defending this offense- all these point to an easy tt over in my opinion- let's not forget that the Ole Miss QB is also very good- 

    Good luck!
     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22218
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 8:01 PM ET #71

    Game.....I asked this in the forum, and didn't get an answer.  

    So I thought I would ask someone I think has a great deal of knowledge in actual betting.

    I put this in on a 6 point teaser, but got rejected.

    The Following Error Occurred:

    Invalid Combination (Max Related Limit is: 0 ) 
    [105] TOTAL o57-110 (B+6) (GEORGIA STATE vrs MEMPHIS) 
    [106] MEMPHIS -22½-110 (B+6)

    Can you explain why.......thanks.
    Reply
    Game.....I asked this in the forum, and didn't get an answer.  

    So I thought I would ask someone I think has a great deal of knowledge in actual betting.

    I put this in on a 6 point teaser, but got rejected.

    The Following Error Occurred:

    Invalid Combination (Max Related Limit is: 0 ) 
    [105] TOTAL o57-110 (B+6) (GEORGIA STATE vrs MEMPHIS) 
    [106] MEMPHIS -22½-110 (B+6)

    Can you explain why.......thanks.
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 8:04 PM ET #72

    Cooler- 

    In some games they won't allow two parts of a teaser in the same game- Not sure why but some games that is the case


    Reply
    Cooler- 

    In some games they won't allow two parts of a teaser in the same game- Not sure why but some games that is the case


     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22218
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 8:05 PM ET #73

    Thanks......appreciate your time
    Reply
    Thanks......appreciate your time
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 8:10 PM ET #74

    Recap for those that can't read:

    Auburn -9.5    5 units

    One unit plays:

    Washington -6  
    B.C. -5 

    Miss. St. -31

    Ole Miss tt over 23.5

    Washington game down to 4- if it gets down to 3 I might try for a middle- 

    Good luck everyone!!




    Reply
    Recap for those that can't read:

    Auburn -9.5    5 units

    One unit plays:

    Washington -6  
    B.C. -5 

    Miss. St. -31

    Ole Miss tt over 23.5

    Washington game down to 4- if it gets down to 3 I might try for a middle- 

    Good luck everyone!!




     
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2018 - 8:12 PM ET #75

    Dammit- almost forgot - 

    Bama -20.5       one unit play

    Celebratory Scotch is getting to my head after a long week at school!!

    Reply
    Dammit- almost forgot - 

    Bama -20.5       one unit play

    Celebratory Scotch is getting to my head after a long week at school!!

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.