Blowoutgm's Week 3 thoughts and plays
Blowout!!! BOL this week my friend. I'm worried not that you are so heavy on Auburn, though 10 was alot for Auburn, and if my memory serves me correct this is a revenge bet for you as well. Didn't the ol Gus bus run you over lasr year against LSU for a 5u play? Sorry brother didn't mean to bring up bad memories.
Anywho.. GO DAWGS!!!! Over rated ND might squeak out a fg win against Vandy this week and what are your thoughts on Mizzu, I've been riding them for 2 weeks now and I think they hammer a lost Purdue team.
GL this week bud, thanks for posting.
Blowout!!! BOL this week my friend. I'm worried not that you are so heavy on Auburn, though 10 was alot for Auburn, and if my memory serves me correct this is a revenge bet for you as well. Didn't the ol Gus bus run you over lasr year against LSU for a 5u play? Sorry brother didn't mean to bring up bad memories.
Anywho.. GO DAWGS!!!! Over rated ND might squeak out a fg win against Vandy this week and what are your thoughts on Mizzu, I've been riding them for 2 weeks now and I think they hammer a lost Purdue team.
GL this week bud, thanks for posting.
6-4 ? Miss state win olé Miss win Geórgia win Utah st win vanderbilt win ...? 5-4 ?
going from memory (since I was on the other side) but I’m pretty sure Blowoutgm added: Ole Miss -27.
6-4 ? Miss state win olé Miss win Geórgia win Utah st win vanderbilt win ...? 5-4 ?
going from memory (since I was on the other side) but I’m pretty sure Blowoutgm added: Ole Miss -27.
6-4 ? Miss state win olé Miss win Geórgia win Utah st win vanderbilt win ...? 5-4 ?
my bad, I see you listed Ole Miss already. Ha, I should try getting more sleep.
6-4 ? Miss state win olé Miss win Geórgia win Utah st win vanderbilt win ...? 5-4 ?
my bad, I see you listed Ole Miss already. Ha, I should try getting more sleep.
Freaking well control school for me all week-, I should still have time to cap a good deal even if that means staying up late! I plan on adding one or two more each day until game time! GL everyone!
Pressure = MW X TVD X 0.052
Freaking well control school for me all week-, I should still have time to cap a good deal even if that means staying up late! I plan on adding one or two more each day until game time! GL everyone!
Pressure = MW X TVD X 0.052
Weather will put me off that game - not as much time this week as usual to cap due to this well control school- I will be up all night Friday and post some late plays and thoughts if anyone cares! Good luck everybody!!
Weather will put me off that game - not as much time this week as usual to cap due to this well control school- I will be up all night Friday and post some late plays and thoughts if anyone cares! Good luck everybody!!
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
No the game has been moved to earlier in the day as of now. They are watching it and they may cancel it.
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
No the game has been moved to earlier in the day as of now. They are watching it and they may cancel it.
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
