• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Blowoutgm's Week 3 thoughts and plays

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    LOGOMAN85
    Sweet-T
    HotCoffee
    tideman
    DAVIDN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 19363
    Posts: 89
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    LOGOMAN85
    LOGOMAN85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 2:06 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    Quote Originally Posted by LOGOMAN85:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
                                                     It’s been postponed!!
      No the game has been moved to earlier in the day as of now. They are watching it and they may cancel it.
    .                                                        Yes they have. Both my books has canceled my wager.

     

    From ESPN:

     also announced its Thursday night home game against  has been moved up to 5:30 p.m. because of the impending hurricane. It will still air on ESPN. But officials at both schools and the ACC will continue to monitor the storm and make future adjustments if necessary.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    Quote Originally Posted by LOGOMAN85:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Boston College -5They should man handle Wake in the trenches but the Thursday night home dog always has me concerned!Does anyone in the Raleigh NC area know if the game is going to be canceled? Over/under is dropping like a rock in that contest (nc st/w Virg)-
                                                     It’s been postponed!!
      No the game has been moved to earlier in the day as of now. They are watching it and they may cancel it.
    .                                                        Yes they have. Both my books has canceled my wager.

     

    From ESPN:

     also announced its Thursday night home game against  has been moved up to 5:30 p.m. because of the impending hurricane. It will still air on ESPN. But officials at both schools and the ACC will continue to monitor the storm and make future adjustments if necessary.

     

     
    Sweet-T
    Sweet-T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 178
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 2:12 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    I would buy a half point on BC- Bama should roll but ole miss can score - that 22 leaves room for a back door- hard to call but the over should be a safe betGood luck!
    . Thanks!                              

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    I would buy a half point on BC- Bama should roll but ole miss can score - that 22 leaves room for a back door- hard to call but the over should be a safe betGood luck!
    . Thanks!                              

     
    HotCoffee
    HotCoffee
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 804
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 3:16 PM ET #28

    Reply
     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 4:17 PM ET #29

    I'm thinkin them tigers from Baton Rouge may pull the upset.. 


    Good luck with your picks bro 
    Reply
    I'm thinkin them tigers from Baton Rouge may pull the upset.. 


    Good luck with your picks bro 
     
    Sweet-T
    Sweet-T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 178
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 5:35 PM ET #30

    VT/ECU and NCST/WV POSTPONED 

    Reply

    VT/ECU and NCST/WV POSTPONED 

     
    DAVIDN
    DAVIDN
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 22444
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 6:27 PM ET #31

    Like a few of those myself. GL bud. 
    Reply
    Like a few of those myself. GL bud. 
     
    Sweet-T
    Sweet-T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 178
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 6:28 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockiesmvp:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    BC is 7.5 and Bama is 22. Do you still like them blowoutgm?
      BC down to -5 on my book
    LOL.... I waited and mine dropped to 6 and I locked it in. SMH!!! I just looked and it’s 5 now. Figures!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockiesmvp:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-T:

    BC is 7.5 and Bama is 22. Do you still like them blowoutgm?
      BC down to -5 on my book
    LOL.... I waited and mine dropped to 6 and I locked it in. SMH!!! I just looked and it’s 5 now. Figures!! 

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 7:14 PM ET #33

    Thursday night home dogs on ESPN have historically covered at a very high rate- Once again we have a Thursday night home dog with Wake Forest. I believe BC is superior all the way around and should cover the spread easily. Bad field conditions could mean an advantage for Boston College as they can pound Cory Dillon who is averaging over 9 yards a carry this year. BC's QB is also completing 71% of his passes. Should be a tough sloppy game but I see BC winning a 27-17 type of game. 

    Keep an eye on weather conditions- the under could be worth a look!

    Good luck everyone!
    Reply
    Thursday night home dogs on ESPN have historically covered at a very high rate- Once again we have a Thursday night home dog with Wake Forest. I believe BC is superior all the way around and should cover the spread easily. Bad field conditions could mean an advantage for Boston College as they can pound Cory Dillon who is averaging over 9 yards a carry this year. BC's QB is also completing 71% of his passes. Should be a tough sloppy game but I see BC winning a 27-17 type of game. 

    Keep an eye on weather conditions- the under could be worth a look!

    Good luck everyone!
     
    SaxtonSportsPod
    SaxtonSportsPod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 9:56 PM ET #34

    Great stuff.  GL this week

    Reply

    Great stuff.  GL this week

     
    mizer
    mizer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 140
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 12:30 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    A little better week going 6-4 but still shocked at Clemson's play calling. They were in control late in the first half up 14-3 and then they went for it on fourth down and failed to convert. On the road, you have to take the 3 points in that spot.  

    Lesson learned and a team I won't bet on all year- Texas Longhorns suck

    Moving on- locked these in today:

    Auburn -9.5  

    Miss. St. -31

    Virginia Tech -28

    N.C. St. +4

    Washington -6

    Good luck everyone!!

    All plays one unit except Auburn - 5 unit play


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    A little better week going 6-4 but still shocked at Clemson's play calling. They were in control late in the first half up 14-3 and then they went for it on fourth down and failed to convert. On the road, you have to take the 3 points in that spot.  

    Lesson learned and a team I won't bet on all year- Texas Longhorns suck

    Moving on- locked these in today:

    Auburn -9.5  

    Miss. St. -31

    Virginia Tech -28

    N.C. St. +4

    Washington -6

    Good luck everyone!!

    All plays one unit except Auburn - 5 unit play


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 9:39 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      

    Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer? 
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      

    Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer? 
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 9:44 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:

    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer?

     

    What is yours you troll? You seem to always be worrying about someone else when you are a 100 percent troll. The question of mizer is a legitimate question in case he is looking to follow someone elses plays. blow also stated previously he hits on 70 percent of his plays so the question by mizer has merit. 

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:

    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer?

     

    What is yours you troll? You seem to always be worrying about someone else when you are a 100 percent troll. The question of mizer is a legitimate question in case he is looking to follow someone elses plays. blow also stated previously he hits on 70 percent of his plays so the question by mizer has merit. 

     
    stretchrunner
    stretchrunner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 313
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 9:48 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Thursday night home dogs on ESPN have historically covered at a very high rate- Once again we have a Thursday night home dog with Wake Forest. I believe BC is superior all the way around and should cover the spread easily. Bad field conditions could mean an advantage for Boston College as they can pound Cory Dillon who is averaging over 9 yards a carry this year. BC's QB is also completing 71% of his passes. Should be a tough sloppy game but I see BC winning a 27-17 type of game. Keep an eye on weather conditions- the under could be worth a look!Good luck everyone!


    And BC playing with Revenge......took a bad beat in Boston last yr.....BOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Thursday night home dogs on ESPN have historically covered at a very high rate- Once again we have a Thursday night home dog with Wake Forest. I believe BC is superior all the way around and should cover the spread easily. Bad field conditions could mean an advantage for Boston College as they can pound Cory Dillon who is averaging over 9 yards a carry this year. BC's QB is also completing 71% of his passes. Should be a tough sloppy game but I see BC winning a 27-17 type of game. Keep an eye on weather conditions- the under could be worth a look!Good luck everyone!


    And BC playing with Revenge......took a bad beat in Boston last yr.....BOL

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 10:43 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:

    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer?
      What is yours you troll? You seem to always be worrying about someone else when you are a 100 percent troll. The question of mizer is a legitimate question in case he is looking to follow someone elses plays. blow also stated previously he hits on 70 percent of his plays so the question by mizer has merit.
    Shut up Urban. peace_5 Are you going to chase me around and ask this sam question over and over and over and over and over and over. Kind of like you do when talking about Boom? Or like why others may or may not post here? You're like a broken record anymore

    Mine BTW is posted when I post plays. 

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:

    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?
      Can you please tell us YOUR record this year Mizer?
      What is yours you troll? You seem to always be worrying about someone else when you are a 100 percent troll. The question of mizer is a legitimate question in case he is looking to follow someone elses plays. blow also stated previously he hits on 70 percent of his plays so the question by mizer has merit.
    Shut up Urban. peace_5 Are you going to chase me around and ask this sam question over and over and over and over and over and over. Kind of like you do when talking about Boom? Or like why others may or may not post here? You're like a broken record anymore

    Mine BTW is posted when I post plays. 

     
    Steam98
    Steam98
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 247
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 11:04 AM ET #40

    Reply
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 12:09 PM ET #41

    Mizer-

    First of all my record this year is 11-11 so far- 

    I was 5-4 not 6-4- I already posted that earlier in this thread- 

    I can post my record YTD in my thread to keep lazy people such as yourself in the loop!


    Reply
    Mizer-

    First of all my record this year is 11-11 so far- 

    I was 5-4 not 6-4- I already posted that earlier in this thread- 

    I can post my record YTD in my thread to keep lazy people such as yourself in the loop!


     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 12:16 PM ET #42

    Urban - 

    Please show me where I have ever said I hit 70% of my plays - you are lying or misinformed- I don’t claim any percentage- I claim to post plays and try to help people make money- last year I was close to that- another poster posted my record in my week one thread- the last several years I have had similar records- I post my plays weekly so it is easy to track- most of the clowns on here don’t do that- I can see why lots of good cappers left this clown show- I enjoy posting and discussing football- if I can help others make some money then that’s even better- but don’t go posting lies about what I have claimed because that is bullish-t-
    Reply
    Urban - 

    Please show me where I have ever said I hit 70% of my plays - you are lying or misinformed- I don’t claim any percentage- I claim to post plays and try to help people make money- last year I was close to that- another poster posted my record in my week one thread- the last several years I have had similar records- I post my plays weekly so it is easy to track- most of the clowns on here don’t do that- I can see why lots of good cappers left this clown show- I enjoy posting and discussing football- if I can help others make some money then that’s even better- but don’t go posting lies about what I have claimed because that is bullish-t-
     
    lsuguy13
    lsuguy13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 12:35 PM ET #43

    Don't give into the trolls and haters blowout.  You made me good money last year and you know your garbage.
    Reply
    Don't give into the trolls and haters blowout.  You made me good money last year and you know your garbage.
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 2:01 PM ET #44

     

    Good luck this week Blowout

    Reply

     

    Good luck this week Blowout

     
    Scarpone
    Scarpone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 3:13 PM ET #45

    Blowout what are your thoughts on Boise st +3 and Kansas St - 21.5.  ??I have Boise possibly undefeated also K state  physically embarrassed at home.  Coach Snyder usually gives a spanking to the next opponent after those performances.  Thanks in advance.
    Reply
    Blowout what are your thoughts on Boise st +3 and Kansas St - 21.5.  ??I have Boise possibly undefeated also K state  physically embarrassed at home.  Coach Snyder usually gives a spanking to the next opponent after those performances.  Thanks in advance.
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 4:00 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Urban - Please show me where I have ever said I hit 70% of my plays - you are lying or misinformed- I don’t claim any percentage- I claim to post plays and try to help people make money- last year I was close to that- another poster posted my record in my week one thread- the last several years I have had similar records- I post my plays weekly so it is easy to track- most of the clowns on here don’t do that- I can see why lots of good cappers left this clown show- I enjoy posting and discussing football- if I can help others make some money then that’s even better- but don’t go posting lies about what I have claimed because that is bullish-t-

    You do an excellent job! One of the best posters on here. My post you are referring to was not meant to be derogatory towards you in any way shape or form. Good luck to you and I know you will get the percentage you are capable of, as you are passionate about football, helping others, and very knowledgeable about wagering. an_cheers

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Urban - Please show me where I have ever said I hit 70% of my plays - you are lying or misinformed- I don’t claim any percentage- I claim to post plays and try to help people make money- last year I was close to that- another poster posted my record in my week one thread- the last several years I have had similar records- I post my plays weekly so it is easy to track- most of the clowns on here don’t do that- I can see why lots of good cappers left this clown show- I enjoy posting and discussing football- if I can help others make some money then that’s even better- but don’t go posting lies about what I have claimed because that is bullish-t-

    You do an excellent job! One of the best posters on here. My post you are referring to was not meant to be derogatory towards you in any way shape or form. Good luck to you and I know you will get the percentage you are capable of, as you are passionate about football, helping others, and very knowledgeable about wagering. an_cheers

     
    GriLo
    GriLo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 409
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 4:44 PM ET #47

    Good luck blowout . Best capper the covers

    Everyone is addicted to gambling. But I try to be a controlled addict.
    Reply

    Good luck blowout . Best capper the covers

     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1636
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 9:54 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?

    Drink bleach! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mizer:


    So 12-11 record after going 6-7 in first week right? Are you planning on keeping a YTD record going forward?

    Drink bleach! 
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 11:45 PM ET #49

    I know it's hard BlowOut but keep it in perspective, you have about 90%+ of people in your threads that are positive and decent and less than 10% that are trolling doucchebags or just looking to cause issues, FEK THEM!!! Do what you do and what most of us are here for discussing the sport we all LOVE to WATCH and WAGER on!! Keep up the good work man an_cheers

    Reply

    I know it's hard BlowOut but keep it in perspective, you have about 90%+ of people in your threads that are positive and decent and less than 10% that are trolling doucchebags or just looking to cause issues, FEK THEM!!! Do what you do and what most of us are here for discussing the sport we all LOVE to WATCH and WAGER on!! Keep up the good work man an_cheers

     
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2018 - 11:52 PM ET #50

    Urban- 

    It's all good- this sounds like the Urban over the last few years- several weeks ago it sounded like someone else took over your account- we can all agree to disagree and keep it civil- I try my best and once this school is out of the way, I look to improve on my record the rest of the season! Good luck to you and may we all make some $$$ this season!
    Reply
    Urban- 

    It's all good- this sounds like the Urban over the last few years- several weeks ago it sounded like someone else took over your account- we can all agree to disagree and keep it civil- I try my best and once this school is out of the way, I look to improve on my record the rest of the season! Good luck to you and may we all make some $$$ this season!
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.