2h Wisky +3
2h Wisky +125
2h Over 30.5
Pressing to 10 units each
![]()
yup. down 20 minutes. not as usual though. you were silent on the days we won a ton of money.
yup. down 20 minutes. not as usual though. you were silent on the days we won a ton of money.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
1pm game:
8 units each
minn
minn ml
minn/Missouri under
1h minn
1h minn ml
1h minn/Missouri under
![]()
1pm game:
8 units each
minn
minn ml
minn/Missouri under
1h minn
1h minn ml
1h minn/Missouri under
![]()
![]()
![]()
jajajajaja the haters are funny. if I lose, I am losing huge money. if I win, I don't really place bets. cant have it both ways haters! must suck to lose and be jealous of a dude who just wins and has a big following.
![]()
jajajajaja the haters are funny. if I lose, I am losing huge money. if I win, I don't really place bets. cant have it both ways haters! must suck to lose and be jealous of a dude who just wins and has a big following.
![]()
Another bad loss in Minn game. We go 1-2 to start that game. Lose 9 units. Down 29 units today. But we will be 3-0 in the Baylor game so down just 5 units on the day so far. With a bunch of good stuff pending.
![]()
Another bad loss in Minn game. We go 1-2 to start that game. Lose 9 units. Down 29 units today. But we will be 3-0 in the Baylor game so down just 5 units on the day so far. With a bunch of good stuff pending.
![]()
