big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big January 1, 2015
Hey NFLCAP, wha'ts your pick on the Oregon game?
![]()
Hey NFLCAP, wha'ts your pick on the Oregon game?
![]()
what is "jajajaja" ?
what is "jajajaja" ?
You the Man, Thank's for sharing your pick's NFLCapper.....
![]()
You the Man, Thank's for sharing your pick's NFLCapper.....
![]()
Whew almost dizzingly trying to add up all these plays 214u total so according to you, nfl, you've bet $107000 US, right?
![]()
Whew almost dizzingly trying to add up all these plays 214u total so according to you, nfl, you've bet $107000 US, right?
![]()
Actually lost the full game total by a hook! Too bad. Big swing on that single play. Still what a huge second half. Damn! I see I got a bad line!
Actually lost the full game total by a hook! Too bad. Big swing on that single play. Still what a huge second half. Damn! I see I got a bad line!
Damn!!!!!!! Can't believe I lost that total by 1/2. Really sucks. Hopefully you all who followed got a better line! Thought I had 64. After the game I looked and saw I lost 65.5!
Cmon Minny. let's get it together!
Damn!!!!!!! Can't believe I lost that total by 1/2. Really sucks. Hopefully you all who followed got a better line! Thought I had 64. After the game I looked and saw I lost 65.5!
Cmon Minny. let's get it together!
I'm sorry you said over 65.5 in your first post in Wisc/Auburn..am I missing something? 34-31?
I'm sorry you said over 65.5 in your first post in Wisc/Auburn..am I missing something? 34-31?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
- MLB Playoffs 5,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
