big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big January 1, 2015
Posted:
#226
Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:
What?!? Dude, be a man and admit you've lost 75.1u, you yourself have posted in the thread that each unit was $500 for you! PLUS the 16 separate $4,000 bets you've made and lost all had a vig amount that you say 'doesn't matter'..
Exactly what I said, he lies
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:
What?!? Dude, be a man and admit you've lost 75.1u, you yourself have posted in the thread that each unit was $500 for you! PLUS the 16 separate $4,000 bets you've made and lost all had a vig amount that you say 'doesn't matter'..
Exactly what I said, he lies
Posted:
#230
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Posted:
#232
Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Ok champ so on your 'own account', (whatever that means) you've made up $15,000? Can you tell us what 30U plays you made?
Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Whatever is posted here is posted here. Someone can count it up. Sometimes I bet on my own account that does not get posted so I don't know what the record on here is. I told you what I was down. Will be more after this FSU because I'm going to lose all plays. It's a losing day. It happens. Still NBA left tonight. And the next football game. Will wait until the end of the day.
Ok champ so on your 'own account', (whatever that means) you've made up $15,000? Can you tell us what 30U plays you made?
Posted:
#234
Ok, officially 'posted' loss 10u total FSU, 10u 2h FSU under 39.5..20u so far, and waiting on 10u FSU +7.5, 10u 2H FSU +3, and 10u 2H FSU ML +157...with those 2 losses added now today -91.5u, -$45,750 and 16 $4,000 bets' vig, 2 $5,000 bets' vig, and he vig on a $1,250 bet..
Ok, officially 'posted' loss 10u total FSU, 10u 2h FSU under 39.5..20u so far, and waiting on 10u FSU +7.5, 10u 2H FSU +3, and 10u 2H FSU ML +157...with those 2 losses added now today -91.5u, -$45,750 and 16 $4,000 bets' vig, 2 $5,000 bets' vig, and he vig on a $1,250 bet..
Posted:
#235
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Posted:
#237
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Need your Bama/OSU plays Mrs. MIke. I have my bookie on hold and since he owes me $467,576.13 for the fades, he is getting impatient
Posted:
#240
bama -7.5
bama ml -310
bama over 57.5 (not 57 as I said above. my mistake)
1h bama -4.5
1h bama over 30
1h bama ml -220
1qtr bama -0.5 -125
1qtr over 13.5 -135
nba looking amazing guys. let's finish the night strong!
![]()
bama -7.5
bama ml -310
bama over 57.5 (not 57 as I said above. my mistake)
1h bama -4.5
1h bama over 30
1h bama ml -220
1qtr bama -0.5 -125
1qtr over 13.5 -135
nba looking amazing guys. let's finish the night strong!
![]()
Posted:
#242
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Posted:
#244
Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Ok champ, those pending FSU plays came on, adding your 1Q plays on NBA Chicago and Sac. And the 30u lost on the FSU games I got you down for -117.5u lost (-$58,750) today...
Posted:
#246
Champ your 1H NBA lines came through, 10u Chicago-6 lost, Chicago ML -250 (lowest line I could find since you must've forgotten to post it) 10u loss, under 104 1H Chicago win 10u..Sac. -2 1H 10u push, Sac. 1H ML 10u won (forgot to tell us lines again, boss), Sac. Over 1H 105 10u won.. All together, got -122.5u losses (-$61, 250) for today, that look about right?
Champ your 1H NBA lines came through, 10u Chicago-6 lost, Chicago ML -250 (lowest line I could find since you must've forgotten to post it) 10u loss, under 104 1H Chicago win 10u..Sac. -2 1H 10u push, Sac. 1H ML 10u won (forgot to tell us lines again, boss), Sac. Over 1H 105 10u won.. All together, got -122.5u losses (-$61, 250) for today, that look about right?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
- MLB Playoffs 5,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
