TD Bama!
14-6!
We hit both 1qtr bets. and 1h and game bets looking great! Going to win a lot on this game! You can see how much better Alabama is!
![]()
TD Bama!
14-6!
We hit both 1qtr bets. and 1h and game bets looking great! Going to win a lot on this game! You can see how much better Alabama is!
![]()
TD Bama!
14-6!
We hit both 1qtr bets. and 1h and game bets looking great! Going to win a lot on this game! You can see how much better Alabama is!
![]()
Last plays of the night.
10 units 2h bama -3.5
bama 2h ml -180
over 30
good night guys! Today was a bad day. sorry I hurt you guys. I lost my own money along with you. its a good thing we won a lot this past week to be able to cover these losses. still its a ton and im not happy. need Alabama to finish strong today.![]()
Last plays of the night.
10 units 2h bama -3.5
bama 2h ml -180
over 30
good night guys! Today was a bad day. sorry I hurt you guys. I lost my own money along with you. its a good thing we won a lot this past week to be able to cover these losses. still its a ton and im not happy. need Alabama to finish strong today.![]()
I will never open another of his threads again...
not even considering the win/loss totals or his plays. Mostly because that was the worst 10 min read of my life.
I will never open another of his threads again...
not even considering the win/loss totals or his plays. Mostly because that was the worst 10 min read of my life.
I don't it's not real money anyway but you want him to keep losing? That's just horrible on your part.![]()
I don't it's not real money anyway but you want him to keep losing? That's just horrible on your part.![]()
![]()
Didn't the same thing happen to mikeru?
![]()
Didn't the same thing happen to mikeru?
He had the right side in the Wisky game but went incredibly heavy on the first half for some reason???
Play full games only! You'll thank me later!
He had the right side in the Wisky game but went incredibly heavy on the first half for some reason???
Play full games only! You'll thank me later!
