big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big January 1, 2015
Ok guys, had a losing day yesterday. Can't win every day and never said I could. I will always admit when I have a losing day, which we did yesterday. Today is a new day, and a big day it is going to be.
I have thought long and hard about the Wisconsin Auburn game at 12pm. Auburn has more speed but I believe Wisconsin will come in more prepared and surprise some people. Everyone is hung up on what OSU did to Wisconsin, but that was just one bad outing. This Wisconsin team can play.
Wisc +6.5
Wisc Over 65.5
1h Wisc +3.5
1h Wisc Over 33
8 units each
ML Wisc +205
ML 1h Wisc +170
2 units each
![]()
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
Ok guys, had a losing day yesterday. Can't win every day and never said I could. I will always admit when I have a losing day, which we did yesterday. Today is a new day, and a big day it is going to be.
I have thought long and hard about the Wisconsin Auburn game at 12pm. Auburn has more speed but I believe Wisconsin will come in more prepared and surprise some people. Everyone is hung up on what OSU did to Wisconsin, but that was just one bad outing. This Wisconsin team can play.
Wisc +6.5
Wisc Over 65.5
1h Wisc +3.5
1h Wisc Over 33
8 units each
ML Wisc +205
ML 1h Wisc +170
2 units each
![]()
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
jajajajajajaja
Haters gone hate Lovers gone love......
I don't know the rest. jajajaja
![]()
jajajajajajaja
Haters gone hate Lovers gone love......
I don't know the rest. jajajaja
![]()
What fun are you bringing to the forum ,besides the fun we get fading you
Post your fade before the games big dog. Then we will see how you do. Don't come in after a play is looking bad at the moment.
What fun are you bringing to the forum ,besides the fun we get fading you
Post your fade before the games big dog. Then we will see how you do. Don't come in after a play is looking bad at the moment.
We go 0-3 in the Wisky game so far. Some bad breaks for us by Wisky. Sorry guys. But I expect us to go 3-0 in Baylor 1h and 3-0 in Minny first half so don't get down just yet.
![]()
We go 0-3 in the Wisky game so far. Some bad breaks for us by Wisky. Sorry guys. But I expect us to go 3-0 in Baylor 1h and 3-0 in Minny first half so don't get down just yet.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
