You are a moron imagine the score is 0-0 at the beginning of the half. You should not be betting yet brotha, I am not trying to be an ass but if you dont know that your bookie is going to crush you. Just imo. Go to google and search like quick tips to betting and it will explain everything for you.
You are a moron imagine the score is 0-0 at the beginning of the half. You should not be betting yet brotha, I am not trying to be an ass but if you dont know that your bookie is going to crush you. Just imo. Go to google and search like quick tips to betting and it will explain everything for you.
So if Ga tech Wilsonian and Minny win by more then 2 points, thats a win????
Remember it is a 2h wager where the "new starting score" is 0-0, so if I pick one team over the other as a pick em bet for the 2h and neither of those teams scores my wager is a push, The team I take as a pick em has to outscore the other team only for the 2h......1h score is irrelevent for a 2h wager (espeially in a pick em bet for 2h)
LOL...Now i'm confused (but still accurate in my comment)
BOL
Quote Originally Posted by jtap001:
So if Ga tech Wilsonian and Minny win by more then 2 points, thats a win????
Remember it is a 2h wager where the "new starting score" is 0-0, so if I pick one team over the other as a pick em bet for the 2h and neither of those teams scores my wager is a push, The team I take as a pick em has to outscore the other team only for the 2h......1h score is irrelevent for a 2h wager (espeially in a pick em bet for 2h)
LOL...Now i'm confused (but still accurate in my comment)
jtap, here is a better explanation for u. minny was up 14-10 at the half. they were a pick em at the half. so if the score remains the same, u would push that 2h bet cause the score in the 2h was 0-0. if nw scores and minny doesnt, u would lose, and vice versa. the outcome of the game is irrelevant in 2h bets
jtap, here is a better explanation for u. minny was up 14-10 at the half. they were a pick em at the half. so if the score remains the same, u would push that 2h bet cause the score in the 2h was 0-0. if nw scores and minny doesnt, u would lose, and vice versa. the outcome of the game is irrelevant in 2h bets
So for GA TECH 2nd half how many points do they have to win by???
I don't want to do more math than I have to on Saturday's but quit trying to go by final score, easier to look at game as a new game starting in the 2h....
Agreed, kinda a basic 101 of wagering, so you might want to do more research or take a step back to figure this concept out before you start laying more money
Quote Originally Posted by jtap001:
So for GA TECH 2nd half how many points do they have to win by???
I don't want to do more math than I have to on Saturday's but quit trying to go by final score, easier to look at game as a new game starting in the 2h....
Agreed, kinda a basic 101 of wagering, so you might want to do more research or take a step back to figure this concept out before you start laying more money