Hats off to SF/SC for keeping up the pace in 2nd . Usually not the case and falls back to target.
1-1 day. 5-1 run. and now 69-41-2 !!!!![]()
See ya tomorrow....
Hats off to SF/SC for keeping up the pace in 2nd . Usually not the case and falls back to target.
1-1 day. 5-1 run. and now 69-41-2 !!!!![]()
See ya tomorrow....
Hats off to SF/SC for keeping up the pace in 2nd . Usually not the case and falls back to target.
1-1 day. 5-1 run. and now 69-41-2 !!!!![]()
See ya tomorrow....
Welcome back! 69-41-2. Looks like 5 for today...
Some have asked about NBA and I've been eyeballing them for a while, however one finally came along where I feel there is a nice cushion for a game total. HOUS/GS under 217. Not an official pick, just puttin it out there if you play NBA.
Wichita half up next....
Welcome back! 69-41-2. Looks like 5 for today...
Some have asked about NBA and I've been eyeballing them for a while, however one finally came along where I feel there is a nice cushion for a game total. HOUS/GS under 217. Not an official pick, just puttin it out there if you play NBA.
Wichita half up next....
Sensei..I am brand new to this site and have been following you since last Saturday. Just wanted to let you know how much your time and predictions are appreciated.
![]()
Sensei..I am brand new to this site and have been following you since last Saturday. Just wanted to let you know how much your time and predictions are appreciated.
![]()
![]()
![]()
