WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
?2h totals are hitting overs pretty consistant? You feel pretty good?
CIT/NIT/CBI have been ridiculous 2nd half overs. Passed on a lot and unders are far and few between. Only playing big cushions.
NCAA TOURNEY. 1st/2nd rounds nice unders there. Sweet 16 till now lots of pass games and the few I've played keep catching OT. Lines are much tighter now through rest of tourney.
For this I feel like I usually do, have a 5.5 pt cushion and it plays.
?2h totals are hitting overs pretty consistant? You feel pretty good?
CIT/NIT/CBI have been ridiculous 2nd half overs. Passed on a lot and unders are far and few between. Only playing big cushions.
NCAA TOURNEY. 1st/2nd rounds nice unders there. Sweet 16 till now lots of pass games and the few I've played keep catching OT. Lines are much tighter now through rest of tourney.
For this I feel like I usually do, have a 5.5 pt cushion and it plays.
Any leans on arizona/connecticut first half? Looks like the line is too close for a play. imo
I'd say over by a few.
Any leans on arizona/connecticut first half? Looks like the line is too close for a play. imo
I'd say over by a few.
3rd straight TOURNEY loss by an OT in unders played. Weak.
unreal!!! if someone could pick ot on a regular basis he/she could run our country. ![]()
3rd straight TOURNEY loss by an OT in unders played. Weak.
unreal!!! if someone could pick ot on a regular basis he/she could run our country. ![]()
unreal!!! if someone could pick ot on a regular basis he/she could run our country. ![]()
Yep, it's a shame on these last 3 OT's especially when each has been under by about a dozen goin to OT. Smart and correct plays for me, just a Shitty way to lose.
unreal!!! if someone could pick ot on a regular basis he/she could run our country. ![]()
Yep, it's a shame on these last 3 OT's especially when each has been under by about a dozen goin to OT. Smart and correct plays for me, just a Shitty way to lose.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
