I had a cheeseburger for lunch today.
You forgot:
Leans: Fries
Neil,
Just finally got to your site. Awesome! Great stuff! Been a big follower of yours for last two years.
I asked JFen the same question and was hoping you might be willing to give me your two cents. Here goes:
|
J, As I've mentioned, I've been a big follower (though mostly a silent one) of yours and nropp's over the past 2-3 years. Thanks for all of the excellent analysis. I've got a favor to ask... My wife, a D1 baller in the Northeast Conf, are going to the tripleheader at the Barclay's Arena on Saturday. Of course I'd like to put a few bucks on each game to keep it interesting. The games are: Princeton v Fordham St. Francis v St. John's (possibly not lined) West Va v Michigan Can you possibly give me a brief analysis and a pick for each, based on what you'd assume the lines to be...? Thanks Boss!
| |
Going to a triple header in Bklyn to see:
Princeton v Fordham
St. Francis v St John's
West Va v Michigan
Can you give me your analysis of the games with who you'd lean based on an estimated line. Obviously I'd like to put a few bucks on the games to make them a bit more entertaining.
Many thanks fine sir!
![]()
Neil,
Just finally got to your site. Awesome! Great stuff! Been a big follower of yours for last two years.
I asked JFen the same question and was hoping you might be willing to give me your two cents. Here goes:
|
J, As I've mentioned, I've been a big follower (though mostly a silent one) of yours and nropp's over the past 2-3 years. Thanks for all of the excellent analysis. I've got a favor to ask... My wife, a D1 baller in the Northeast Conf, are going to the tripleheader at the Barclay's Arena on Saturday. Of course I'd like to put a few bucks on each game to keep it interesting. The games are: Princeton v Fordham St. Francis v St. John's (possibly not lined) West Va v Michigan Can you possibly give me a brief analysis and a pick for each, based on what you'd assume the lines to be...? Thanks Boss!
| |
Going to a triple header in Bklyn to see:
Princeton v Fordham
St. Francis v St John's
West Va v Michigan
Can you give me your analysis of the games with who you'd lean based on an estimated line. Obviously I'd like to put a few bucks on the games to make them a bit more entertaining.
Many thanks fine sir!
![]()
