Wow, I normally take your picks under very serious consideration, but I'm already on the other side of both of your top two picks.
Any insight? I can see the situational play with a young Buffs team on the road, but I just think they're the better team. Was on the fence on that one.
But I really like ASU. Depaul is smaller, doesn't shoot as well and is on the road. They've also lost every game this season (that they lost) by 9 or more. Sure they could pull the upset, but they play at a fast pace so 6 points isn't as much as it would be in a game where there will only be 65 possessions.
Wow, I normally take your picks under very serious consideration, but I'm already on the other side of both of your top two picks.
Any insight? I can see the situational play with a young Buffs team on the road, but I just think they're the better team. Was on the fence on that one.
But I really like ASU. Depaul is smaller, doesn't shoot as well and is on the road. They've also lost every game this season (that they lost) by 9 or more. Sure they could pull the upset, but they play at a fast pace so 6 points isn't as much as it would be in a game where there will only be 65 possessions.
Fresno's offense is one of the most pathetic I've seen this year. Besides those Georgetown games. Really bad no one can make a shot outside and no post game
Fresno's offense is one of the most pathetic I've seen this year. Besides those Georgetown games. Really bad no one can make a shot outside and no post game