• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Vegas vs KenPom Week 2

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    beaverfan23
    da_scoops
    Atherton
    p-lane1
    giant56
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 14375
    Posts: 165
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    beaverfan23
    beaverfan23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 5:10 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by da_scoops:

    beaver

    your dogs this week when the line went up i.e duke +5 to +8 lost

    FIU +8 to +9.5 lost, ntex +19 to +23 won. the other dogs that didn't move won.  something to watch. GL



    Line went up in all 3 of these games
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by da_scoops:

    beaver

    your dogs this week when the line went up i.e duke +5 to +8 lost

    FIU +8 to +9.5 lost, ntex +19 to +23 won. the other dogs that didn't move won.  something to watch. GL



    Line went up in all 3 of these games
     
    beaverfan23
    beaverfan23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 5:19 PM ET #102

    Good catch megatron.  I will still be on this game since I am staying loyal to the system (at least for now), but that does seem like a big blow for Canisius.  Check out the canisius homepage...the students are pumped for the home opener against the in-conference and in-state rival.
    Reply
    Good catch megatron.  I will still be on this game since I am staying loyal to the system (at least for now), but that does seem like a big blow for Canisius.  Check out the canisius homepage...the students are pumped for the home opener against the in-conference and in-state rival.
     
    da_scoops
    da_scoops
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 5:22 PM ET #103

    gonna watch these moves as they relate to your plays

    GL

    Reply

    gonna watch these moves as they relate to your plays

    GL

     
    Atherton
    Atherton
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    20x$110=$2,200 

    So you are willing to risk over 2 G's to win or "be up"  $110.

    Hmm.  I must be dumb.

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    20x$110=$2,200 

    So you are willing to risk over 2 G's to win or "be up"  $110.

    Hmm.  I must be dumb.

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

     
    p-lane1
    p-lane1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 265
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 5:49 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!
     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:19 PM ET #106

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Atherton]

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

    $2000/week=$104,000 (risk) to win and "be up" $5,200 at the end of the year.

    .05%.  Call Dow Jones. He's looking for a hedge fund manager
    that wants "to have fun."

    You must be a trust fund kid.

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Atherton]

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

    $2000/week=$104,000 (risk) to win and "be up" $5,200 at the end of the year.

    .05%.  Call Dow Jones. He's looking for a hedge fund manager
    that wants "to have fun."

    You must be a trust fund kid.

     
    Atherton
    Atherton
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:21 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!

    Why?  Because i don't gamble for a living?  I like having action going, but i don't bet enough that it will kill me and i don't expect to win enough to make a big difference in my life.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!

    Why?  Because i don't gamble for a living?  I like having action going, but i don't bet enough that it will kill me and i don't expect to win enough to make a big difference in my life.

     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:25 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

       from above"I bet regardless and do so to have fun".  All-time top 10 dumbest thing iv'e ever heard. Just stop now, and find another avenue in life!!!



     
    Atherton
    Atherton
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:25 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:

    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

    $2000/week=$104,000 (risk) to win and "be up" $5,200 at the end of the year.

    .05%.  Call Dow Jones. He's looking for a hedge fund manager
    that wants "to have fun."

    You must be a trust fund kid.

    .05% or 5%??

    Who writes five percent as .05%??

    So if i'm an idiot for being happy to hit my bets at 55% then it would only follow that if i bet WAAAAAY more money i'd even be MORE idiotic to be happy hitting 55%, right??

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:

    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    For me that's like one week of betting.  I don't look at the total amount bet in aggregate.  I look at the bets i make each day and hope to make money at the end of the week. If i'm up I'm happy.  I bet regardless and do so to have fun.  I never expect to win or lose more than i care about.  So yeah....I have no problem betting $2K and being up $100

    $2000/week=$104,000 (risk) to win and "be up" $5,200 at the end of the year.

    .05%.  Call Dow Jones. He's looking for a hedge fund manager
    that wants "to have fun."

    You must be a trust fund kid.

    .05% or 5%??

    Who writes five percent as .05%??

    So if i'm an idiot for being happy to hit my bets at 55% then it would only follow that if i bet WAAAAAY more money i'd even be MORE idiotic to be happy hitting 55%, right??

     

     
    Sosana
    Sosana
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3484
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:34 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron27:

    Fuck i dont know yet,  i am just throwing it out there as I think we need another tool to add value to this idea.  Well we know that kenpom doesnt factor into it's lines injuries or rivalry games but we know does.  I am just thinking out loud here but maybe looking into how a team is playing its last 10 games and comparing the teams a bit more with styles and player types.  Like i said i dont know yet but i was hoping to come up with something that gives us less games out of our criteria and maybe a higher overall percent. Anyone else reading have an idea. 


    Megtron,

    I have a good selection for ya to get badass info. Checkout winpicks.com and check out their software. I used it for NFL and CFB football. Its a software that holds data on team back to 1985. You can create and think of any angle on a game and get a badass trend out of it. Primarly I use it for creating new formula's and using those formula's to conform a consensus by which I select games. There's even platinum picks but you can back test all games. They have one for CBB which I bought and on some games that I've been playing that match up also with my formula pick's I put double the units and been doing decent so far.

    I highly recommend this to bev's....................also google "billy walters and the computer group" and it will open your eyes more .............and I'm not talking about that 60 mins documentary...


    Lets cash this money
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron27:

    Fuck i dont know yet,  i am just throwing it out there as I think we need another tool to add value to this idea.  Well we know that kenpom doesnt factor into it's lines injuries or rivalry games but we know does.  I am just thinking out loud here but maybe looking into how a team is playing its last 10 games and comparing the teams a bit more with styles and player types.  Like i said i dont know yet but i was hoping to come up with something that gives us less games out of our criteria and maybe a higher overall percent. Anyone else reading have an idea. 


    Megtron,

    I have a good selection for ya to get badass info. Checkout winpicks.com and check out their software. I used it for NFL and CFB football. Its a software that holds data on team back to 1985. You can create and think of any angle on a game and get a badass trend out of it. Primarly I use it for creating new formula's and using those formula's to conform a consensus by which I select games. There's even platinum picks but you can back test all games. They have one for CBB which I bought and on some games that I've been playing that match up also with my formula pick's I put double the units and been doing decent so far.

    I highly recommend this to bev's....................also google "billy walters and the computer group" and it will open your eyes more .............and I'm not talking about that 60 mins documentary...


    Lets cash this money
     
    Sosana
    Sosana
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3484
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:35 PM ET #111

    I mean microbro.com...............winpicks is the name of the software...
    Reply
    I mean microbro.com...............winpicks is the name of the software...
     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:40 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    .05% or 5%??

    Who writes five percent as .05%??

    So if i'm an idiot for being happy to hit my bets at 55% then it would only follow that if i bet WAAAAAY more money i'd even be MORE idiotic to be happy hitting 55%, right??

     



    I'm glad your happy with 55%.

    My point is, you may or may not be wagering that amount of $.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    .05% or 5%??

    Who writes five percent as .05%??

    So if i'm an idiot for being happy to hit my bets at 55% then it would only follow that if i bet WAAAAAY more money i'd even be MORE idiotic to be happy hitting 55%, right??

     



    I'm glad your happy with 55%.

    My point is, you may or may not be wagering that amount of $.
     
    da_scoops
    da_scoops
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:43 PM ET #113

    beaver how did you get those opening #s.

    i see canis opened at 13, nev opened @ 3.5, fla oped @ 6

    Reply

    beaver how did you get those opening #s.

    i see canis opened at 13, nev opened @ 3.5, fla oped @ 6

     
    Atherton
    Atherton
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 6:49 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    I'm glad your happy with 55%.

    My point is, you may or may not be wagering that amount of $.

    That's about what i bet in a week i'd say.  If i knew a way to be consistently over 55% or just winning in general all time i'd take it.

    I don't use this money as an investment.  lol  I have normal investments for my retirement, etc.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    I'm glad your happy with 55%.

    My point is, you may or may not be wagering that amount of $.

    That's about what i bet in a week i'd say.  If i knew a way to be consistently over 55% or just winning in general all time i'd take it.

    I don't use this money as an investment.  lol  I have normal investments for my retirement, etc.

     
    beaverfan23
    beaverfan23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 7:02 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    That's about what i bet in a week i'd say.  If i knew a way to be consistently over 55% or just winning in general all time i'd take it.

    I don't use this money as an investment.  lol  I have normal investments for my retirement, etc.



    It isn't worth your time to try to argue with them. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherton:

    That's about what i bet in a week i'd say.  If i knew a way to be consistently over 55% or just winning in general all time i'd take it.

    I don't use this money as an investment.  lol  I have normal investments for my retirement, etc.



    It isn't worth your time to try to argue with them. 
     
    beaverfan23
    beaverfan23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 7:03 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by da_scoops:

    beaver how did you get those opening #s.

    i see canis opened at 13, nev opened @ 3.5, fla oped @ 6



    On covers website, hover your mouse over the NCAAB tab, then click on live odds
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by da_scoops:

    beaver how did you get those opening #s.

    i see canis opened at 13, nev opened @ 3.5, fla oped @ 6



    On covers website, hover your mouse over the NCAAB tab, then click on live odds
     
    beaverfan23
    beaverfan23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 7:07 PM ET #117

    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.



    Reply
    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.



     
    Sosana
    Sosana
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3484
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 7:21 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.







    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.







     
    Megatron27
    Megatron27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 191
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 8:24 PM ET #119

    Thanks for the info SoSana, i will check that out.

    And damn look at Canius hang in there. It could be a 3 and 0 night for the system and i only bet Florida. 

    I have the bad luck of betting on the wrong days.
    Reply
    Thanks for the info SoSana, i will check that out.

    And damn look at Canius hang in there. It could be a 3 and 0 night for the system and i only bet Florida. 

    I have the bad luck of betting on the wrong days.
     
    Megatron27
    Megatron27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 191
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2011 - 9:36 PM ET #120

    I checked out Winpicks.com, r u sure that is the right site? i dont see any software just alot of adds?
    Reply
    I checked out Winpicks.com, r u sure that is the right site? i dont see any software just alot of adds?
     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2011 - 12:50 AM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Official Friday Plays:

    Florida +6.5
    Canisius +13.5
    Nevada +4




    Beaver are you following this?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Official Friday Plays:

    Florida +6.5
    Canisius +13.5
    Nevada +4




    Beaver are you following this?
     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2011 - 1:26 AM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.





    wait a second.  20 wagers?  some removed maybey?

    I've been drinking all night.  This is interesting.

    Tomorrows shit starts at noon.

    2-1 Beaver made me $$ tonight. yeah!!

    Love this thread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

    Tomorrow is going to get nutty!

    Potential Plays:

    UNC+5
    WF+1
    ODU-1.5
    GT+1
    WM+10
    CSU+8
    Iowa-18
    Xav-4.5
    Conn -14.5
    Fresno-11
    Tulsa-10
    Tenn-2
    StBon +3
    LoyMD-2
    Wofford-12
    MissSt-2.5
    Pacific+4
    NM-7
    Hawaii-1

    Some of them will be taken out by public plays, but it looks like it is going to be a busy day tomorrow.





    wait a second.  20 wagers?  some removed maybey?

    I've been drinking all night.  This is interesting.

    Tomorrows shit starts at noon.

    2-1 Beaver made me $$ tonight. yeah!!

    Love this thread
     
    giant56
    giant56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    wait a second.  20 wagers?  some removed maybey?

    I've been drinking all night.  This is interesting.

    Tomorrows shit starts at noon.

    2-1 Beaver made me $$ tonight. yeah!!

    Love this thread


    beaver goes 3-0

    nice work
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by giant56:



    wait a second.  20 wagers?  some removed maybey?

    I've been drinking all night.  This is interesting.

    Tomorrows shit starts at noon.

    2-1 Beaver made me $$ tonight. yeah!!

    Love this thread


    beaver goes 3-0

    nice work
     
    da_scoops
    da_scoops
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2011 - 1:39 AM ET #124

    awesome beaver,

    all 3 lines moved up and all won

    keep it up bro

    Reply

    awesome beaver,

    all 3 lines moved up and all won

    keep it up bro

     
     
    Sosana
    Sosana
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3484
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2011 - 10:30 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron27:

    I checked out Winpicks.com, r u sure that is the right site? i dont see any software just alot of adds?


    I messed up that thread, if you look below my 1st comment I mentioned it.

    The software is called winpicks but the website is microbro.com

    Sorry for the confusion....check it out bro!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron27:

    I checked out Winpicks.com, r u sure that is the right site? i dont see any software just alot of adds?


    I messed up that thread, if you look below my 1st comment I mentioned it.

    The software is called winpicks but the website is microbro.com

    Sorry for the confusion....check it out bro!!
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,989
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 9,402
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 856
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,795
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,538
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,277
    • Friday 10/09/2026 368

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.