If its a system u cant pick and choose what u like or it will never worrk... for example i went against NW and with Nropp on GT and i got burned...should have went with north texas and northwest.. gt blows
If its a system u cant pick and choose what u like or it will never worrk... for example i went against NW and with Nropp on GT and i got burned...should have went with north texas and northwest.. gt blows
If its a system u cant pick and choose what u like or it will never worrk... for example i went against NW and with Nropp on GT and i got burned...should have went with north texas and northwest.. gt blows
Agreed Mega but you still walk away with a win. $$ wise I hope you made some back. Did you parlay?
Quote Originally Posted by Megatron27:
If its a system u cant pick and choose what u like or it will never worrk... for example i went against NW and with Nropp on GT and i got burned...should have went with north texas and northwest.. gt blows
Agreed Mega but you still walk away with a win. $$ wise I hope you made some back. Did you parlay?
The Duke game ended up going over 65% on covers contest picks. No way I could have known that when I made the pick though, it was only 57% when I posted the play. I will still include the game in the record no matter what the outcome is.
The Duke game ended up going over 65% on covers contest picks. No way I could have known that when I made the pick though, it was only 57% when I posted the play. I will still include the game in the record no matter what the outcome is.
The Duke game ended up going over 65% on covers contest picks. No way I could have known that when I made the pick though, it was only 57% when I posted the play. I will still include the game in the record no matter what the outcome is.
Understood.
Quote Originally Posted by beaverfan23:
The Duke game ended up going over 65% on covers contest picks. No way I could have known that when I made the pick though, it was only 57% when I posted the play. I will still include the game in the record no matter what the outcome is.
Hey neither beaver, nor I, Nor any1 here is working with a loaded deck... we are just trying to figure out ways to make a buck. And i fucking hated duke and i bet them anyway... And i had them reversed with Virginia... not my nght
Hey neither beaver, nor I, Nor any1 here is working with a loaded deck... we are just trying to figure out ways to make a buck. And i fucking hated duke and i bet them anyway... And i had them reversed with Virginia... not my nght
Potential Wednesday Plays (need to wait for kenpom update):
Marshall -9 (now 8 at most places) RI -4 (5 at most places now) close to the 65% mark La Salle -7 (down to 5 now) Iowa St -6.5 CSU -4 (hurry on this one, up to 6 at some places) S.Bama +3 Boise St -7.5 (Down to 5.5 now) UNC -8 Cal Poly -15 (Down to 13) USC -6 (down to 4) close to the 65% mark Gonzaga -12 (down to 10)
Still need to check WY, Oral Roberts, and SJST lines when they come out.
11 games, holy crap!
Potential Wednesday Plays (need to wait for kenpom update):
Marshall -9 (now 8 at most places) RI -4 (5 at most places now) close to the 65% mark La Salle -7 (down to 5 now) Iowa St -6.5 CSU -4 (hurry on this one, up to 6 at some places) S.Bama +3 Boise St -7.5 (Down to 5.5 now) UNC -8 Cal Poly -15 (Down to 13) USC -6 (down to 4) close to the 65% mark Gonzaga -12 (down to 10)
Still need to check WY, Oral Roberts, and SJST lines when they come out.
Question: Do you only factor the percentages on the covers contests board the night before the games? Just wondering because those will sometimes tilt the other way a few hours before tip off or whatever. Thanks
Question: Do you only factor the percentages on the covers contests board the night before the games? Just wondering because those will sometimes tilt the other way a few hours before tip off or whatever. Thanks
If it is close I will hold off on placing my bet for a while just to see which way it is going. If it goes over 65% at any point I don't play it. Just to avoid taking games like Duke tonight. It is better to find reasons not to play a game than reasons to play it, just like poker
If it is close I will hold off on placing my bet for a while just to see which way it is going. If it goes over 65% at any point I don't play it. Just to avoid taking games like Duke tonight. It is better to find reasons not to play a game than reasons to play it, just like poker
I don't think this is bad but feel like kenpom has kind of died off. Nowadays I feel like Vegas factors in for this type of thing as I tried using this a couple years ago and didn't get much results with it. To be honest the plays I have going today are almost all opposite of the games you show. I have ohio +8 Northeastern +5 Northern Iowa +6.5 Colorado +4 UAB -3 Drake +5.5 Wisc +8 and Notre Dame +10. Either way looks like one of us is going to win. Hoping you the best and continued success. Good luck!!
I don't think this is bad but feel like kenpom has kind of died off. Nowadays I feel like Vegas factors in for this type of thing as I tried using this a couple years ago and didn't get much results with it. To be honest the plays I have going today are almost all opposite of the games you show. I have ohio +8 Northeastern +5 Northern Iowa +6.5 Colorado +4 UAB -3 Drake +5.5 Wisc +8 and Notre Dame +10. Either way looks like one of us is going to win. Hoping you the best and continued success. Good luck!!
I don't think this is bad but feel like kenpom has kind of died off. Nowadays I feel like Vegas factors in for this type of thing as I tried using this a couple years ago and didn't get much results with it. To be honest the plays I have going today are almost all opposite of the games you show. I have ohio +8 Northeastern +5 Northern Iowa +6.5 Colorado +4 UAB -3 Drake +5.5 Wisc +8 and Notre Dame +10. Either way looks like one of us is going to win. Hoping you the best and continued success. Good luck!!
:facepalm:
Quote Originally Posted by TheTsaiguy:
I don't think this is bad but feel like kenpom has kind of died off. Nowadays I feel like Vegas factors in for this type of thing as I tried using this a couple years ago and didn't get much results with it. To be honest the plays I have going today are almost all opposite of the games you show. I have ohio +8 Northeastern +5 Northern Iowa +6.5 Colorado +4 UAB -3 Drake +5.5 Wisc +8 and Notre Dame +10. Either way looks like one of us is going to win. Hoping you the best and continued success. Good luck!!