Posted:
#151
Alright I went through all the plays for the last two weeks and here is what I found:
Home Teams: 13-9
Away Teams: 10-3
Favorites: 22-18
Dogs: 15-9
Line moved toward KP: 23-18
Line moved away KP: 11-2
It would be great to just say "lets put extra units on the teams that the line moves away from KenPom", but of course, we wont know which way the line moves until it is too late. I will continue to keep track of this
Home Teams: 13-9
Away Teams: 10-3
Favorites: 22-18
Dogs: 15-9
Line moved toward KP: 23-18
Line moved away KP: 11-2
It would be great to just say "lets put extra units on the teams that the line moves away from KenPom", but of course, we wont know which way the line moves until it is too late. I will continue to keep track of this
Great research their Beaver,
so from limited data we see that away teams and dogs kick ass. And if i read you right, line moved away from KP. which is what? lets say Vegas has Virginia favored by 8 over VT, and kenpom has Virg at 4. Moving away kenpom would be the line rising from 8 to 9 ect...??
