on the late games. great call on the early 2 ![]()
***NCAAB Saturday 96-58 ATS ytd***
Posted:
#46
Quote Originally Posted by DueceDropper22:
@troy9828 I don’t see Loyola Maryland on the card on any of my sites.
@troy9828 I don’t see Loyola Maryland on the card on any of my sites.
playing boston, probably started 10 minutes ago and most books probably won’t have live lines on it
Quote Originally Posted by DueceDropper22:
@troy9828 I don’t see Loyola Maryland on the card on any of my sites.
@troy9828 I don’t see Loyola Maryland on the card on any of my sites.
playing boston, probably started 10 minutes ago and most books probably won’t have live lines on it
Posted:
#49
Quote Originally Posted by DueceDropper22:
@Freddy66 Well darn. That means I have no action on the board now. Have Troy has a few evening picks!
@Freddy66 Well darn. That means I have no action on the board now. Have Troy has a few evening picks!
check your other books for live or lookout for halftime line
Quote Originally Posted by DueceDropper22:
@Freddy66 Well darn. That means I have no action on the board now. Have Troy has a few evening picks!
@Freddy66 Well darn. That means I have no action on the board now. Have Troy has a few evening picks!
check your other books for live or lookout for halftime line
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,764
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,797
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,095
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,596
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
