I'm in for $1133
Liberty Kansas St
Was just watching the gamecast and just knew this was money after kstate scored. Anyone that was watching did they even try to foul? And how bad was the missed layup? Crazy stuff. ![]()
Was just watching the gamecast and just knew this was money after kstate scored. Anyone that was watching did they even try to foul? And how bad was the missed layup? Crazy stuff. ![]()
What a disgusting beat
They scored like 3 points in 2 minutes missed dunk as well
Sick to my stomach how that didn't go over 128 with 240 left and ends like that? Wow
Onto tomorrow fellas
What a disgusting beat
They scored like 3 points in 2 minutes missed dunk as well
Sick to my stomach how that didn't go over 128 with 240 left and ends like that? Wow
Onto tomorrow fellas
@leventis72
I always buy a point my line was 133 but today I didn’t it never fails whenever I don’t buy it turns around and bites me in ass lol all good it was the right call ![]()
@leventis72
I always buy a point my line was 133 but today I didn’t it never fails whenever I don’t buy it turns around and bites me in ass lol all good it was the right call ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- PART DEUX 165
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,784
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,441
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,581
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,868
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
