Last new thread! This play is way too good. Sharpie just doubled down on this ACC First Half Play!!
I had it at 1 too, A winner and a push, I'll take it all day long. Me too! Better than a LOSS ;)
That I have say was the WEAKEST put down I ever heard or was it meant something else for maybe your speaking 4th grade trash talk? Do not know nor do you know me to even try to hate on me
I had it at 1 too, A winner and a push, I'll take it all day long. Me too! Better than a LOSS ;)
That I have say was the WEAKEST put down I ever heard or was it meant something else for maybe your speaking 4th grade trash talk? Do not know nor do you know me to even try to hate on me
Guys , try not posting 5 minutes before game starts , This loads up the thread and delays his post ,As you know he will post plays 1 minute before tip
Guys , try not posting 5 minutes before game starts , This loads up the thread and delays his post ,As you know he will post plays 1 minute before tip
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
bro what is your deal. Are you seeing his record today? You are so jaded that it’s sad... my bank roll is rocking today because of straights
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
bro what is your deal. Are you seeing his record today? You are so jaded that it’s sad... my bank roll is rocking today because of straights
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now
No he just don’t care about complaining lost by .5 lol so that’s unlucky plus he was 4-0 on the day with picks that won by 10-15 at half. I don’t get some people. Anyways just praying UC comes in first half -1.5 ![]()
No he just don’t care about complaining lost by .5 lol so that’s unlucky plus he was 4-0 on the day with picks that won by 10-15 at half. I don’t get some people. Anyways just praying UC comes in first half -1.5 ![]()
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
Right and won with VT CLOWN
I hate CLOWNS. Never did like the circus when I was a kid.
![]()
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
Right and won with VT CLOWN
I hate CLOWNS. Never did like the circus when I was a kid.
![]()
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
Tell them I said what's up... ![]()
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
Tell them I said what's up... ![]()
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo
and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!!
And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo
and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!!
And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
sure thing, AIDS. you lost
That I have say was the WEAKEST put down I ever heard or was it meant something else for maybe your speaking 4th grade trash talk? Do not know nor do you know me to even try to hate on me
sure thing, AIDS. you lost
That I have say was the WEAKEST put down I ever heard or was it meant something else for maybe your speaking 4th grade trash talk? Do not know nor do you know me to even try to hate on me
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
so if you start with 500 and you roll it to get to 30K how many times would it take ?.... yah, like I said nice little run, it was pretty good
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
so if you start with 500 and you roll it to get to 30K how many times would it take ?.... yah, like I said nice little run, it was pretty good
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
Bro keep them coming..F the haters and traders
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
Bro keep them coming..F the haters and traders
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now
who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo
and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!!
And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now
who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo
and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!!
And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
Straight just ignores that he lost everybody’s money on the southern Utah pick lol gotta love it.
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!! And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!! And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
I wanna play now... I got 500 spare.... tell me all the games to double up on.. I want 30K :-)
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!! And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
yah... forget about the losers just think about the winners. HAHAHA... I would not recommend doubling up from 500 to 30K hahaha... rolling it 4 times sure but rolling it over 7 times .... come on now who said roll it 7 times ?????? Hellooooo and I said if you have a spare $500 and want to attempt shooting for 30k go for it!! And the best part is. The games that all won covered their $500 and still gave them a ton of profits
I wanna play now... I got 500 spare.... tell me all the games to double up on.. I want 30K :-)
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
and they know we LOVE YOU SB
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
and they know we LOVE YOU SB
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,509
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 624
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,361
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
