SB can you close this thread down and stop replying or posting on it along the with 2nd thread and just use the LAST THREAD OF THE DAY
If you stop replying or posting on these threads hopefully people will get the message and only use the last thread.
We all appreciate your posts and information, but once you start a new thread, just let the others die, so your loyal followers do not have to keep checking 3 different threads.
OR......go back to putting each game on a new thread in the heading. With 2 minutes left to get a bet in, a few seconds can help.
BOL and thanks!
SB can you close this thread down and stop replying or posting on it along the with 2nd thread and just use the LAST THREAD OF THE DAY
If you stop replying or posting on these threads hopefully people will get the message and only use the last thread.
We all appreciate your posts and information, but once you start a new thread, just let the others die, so your loyal followers do not have to keep checking 3 different threads.
OR......go back to putting each game on a new thread in the heading. With 2 minutes left to get a bet in, a few seconds can help.
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
cool story
You tell 'em Kammer aka Mr Bash
why don"t you tell us what you had also mr.this guys a clown and now you luv him-I've been following since day 1
Can you retype this without the anger? You are running all of your words together. Again, link me a post where I said he was a "clown" and link me a post where I said I "love" him.
Thanks Mr Bash
Oh - Good luck SB! I guess I love you
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by kammer55:
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Quote Originally Posted by kammer55:
Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTMH:
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
cool story
You tell 'em Kammer aka Mr Bash
why don"t you tell us what you had also mr.this guys a clown and now you luv him-I've been following since day 1
Can you retype this without the anger? You are running all of your words together. Again, link me a post where I said he was a "clown" and link me a post where I said I "love" him.