• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Last new thread! This play is way too good. Sharpie just doubled down on this ACC First Half Play!!

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Straightbets
    ROBERTMH
    the1toturn2
    HokusPokus
    OscarH
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8217
    Posts: 156
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Straightbets
    Straightbets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2912
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:52 PM ET #1

    Which ACC team you ask? 

    Va Tech 

    -1.5

    First Half!!!!

    BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!!

    moneybagmoneybagmoneybag

    an_cheersan_cheersan_cheers

    For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread!

    Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Which ACC team you ask? 

    Va Tech 

    -1.5

    First Half!!!!

    BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!!

    moneybagmoneybagmoneybag

    an_cheersan_cheersan_cheers

    For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread!

    Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!

     
    ROBERTMH
    ROBERTMH
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 1392
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:54 PM ET #2

    Agreed Brother let us keep it in this thread. TOo much work checking Multiple Threads HAHAHA

     

    Keep up Great Work again SB! new_money_eyeswinan_cheers

    Reply

    Agreed Brother let us keep it in this thread. TOo much work checking Multiple Threads HAHAHA

     

    Keep up Great Work again SB! new_money_eyeswinan_cheers

     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11699
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:55 PM ET #3

    The turd that won't flush
    Reply
    The turd that won't flush
     
    Straightbets
    Straightbets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2912
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:55 PM ET #4

    The double down was on Southern Utah -1.5 first half.  

    Reply

    The double down was on Southern Utah -1.5 first half.  

     
    HokusPokus
    HokusPokus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 2223
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:57 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!

     

    peace_5

    I roles with WINNNERS

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!

     

    peace_5

    I roles with WINNNERS

     
    OscarH
    OscarH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1403
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:57 PM ET #6

    [Quote: Originally Posted by the1toturn2] The turd that won't flush
    [/Quot

    Geeze , you dumbass again? We know you don't like him. Who cares Moron
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by the1toturn2] The turd that won't flush
    [/Quot

    Geeze , you dumbass again? We know you don't like him. Who cares Moron
     
    mgrdoc
    mgrdoc
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 808
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:57 PM ET #7

    Tks bro. On it. And yes a new thread better. 

    Reply

    Tks bro. On it. And yes a new thread better. 

     
    Jason32
    Jason32
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 532
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:57 PM ET #8

    Thank You
    Reply
    Thank You
     
    Straightbets
    Straightbets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2912
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:58 PM ET #9

    The thread was written wrong.   The double down is on Southern Utah.   The smaller play is va Tech first half.  

    Reply

    The thread was written wrong.   The double down is on Southern Utah.   The smaller play is va Tech first half.  

     
    mgrdoc
    mgrdoc
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 808
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 5:59 PM ET #10

    This guy is a winner. Why some come in an bash him beyond me. Jealous I guess. 

    Reply

    This guy is a winner. Why some come in an bash him beyond me. Jealous I guess. 

     
    OscarH
    OscarH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1403
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:02 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by mgrdoc:

    This guy is a winner. Why some come in an bash him beyond me. Jealous I guess. 


    That TURD  The1toturn2 is just a miserable hater
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrdoc:

    This guy is a winner. Why some come in an bash him beyond me. Jealous I guess. 


    That TURD  The1toturn2 is just a miserable hater
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11699
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:07 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:


    That TURD  The1toturn2 is just a miserable hater
      It is amazing the influence I have over you    You can not wait to retort anything I say   You have no self control     This clown is far from being a winner 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:


    That TURD  The1toturn2 is just a miserable hater
      It is amazing the influence I have over you    You can not wait to retort anything I say   You have no self control     This clown is far from being a winner 
     
    OscarH
    OscarH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1403
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:10 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

      It is amazing the influence I have over you    You can not wait to retort anything I say   You have no self control     This clown is far from being a winner 

    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

      It is amazing the influence I have over you    You can not wait to retort anything I say   You have no self control     This clown is far from being a winner 

    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
     
    angle2win
    angle2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1615
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:11 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..

     

    I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..

     

    I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone bigsmile

     
    Straightbets
    Straightbets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2912
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:16 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by angle2win:

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..   I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone

    i didn’t bet Lehigh.  Lol.  And the navy and south Florida were like 1 unit plays. 

    But hey who loves you baby!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by angle2win:

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..   I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone

    i didn’t bet Lehigh.  Lol.  And the navy and south Florida were like 1 unit plays. 

    But hey who loves you baby!!

     
    HokusPokus
    HokusPokus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 2223
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:18 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by angle2win:

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..   I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone

     

    I only have 2 loses from SBs today.

    USF
    Navy

    He's been MONEY all day Long!!

    Looking for you tomorrow Angle new_cool

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by angle2win:

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightbets:

    Which ACC team you ask?  Va Tech  -1.5 First Half!!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! For the record, I was asked repeatedly by posters to start a new thread! Southern Utah -1.5 First Half is smoking hot!!
    ..   I see you... Great job... only loses were Navy, South Florida and Lehigh...   Hope this double down hits for everyone

     

    I only have 2 loses from SBs today.

    USF
    Navy

    He's been MONEY all day Long!!

    Looking for you tomorrow Angle new_cool

     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11699
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:18 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:


    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:


    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar
     
    ZackofallSports
    ZackofallSports
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 2772
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:19 PM ET #18

    Sb I doubled down on your play. I feel like a loser today! an_drunksick

    I turn my W's to M's, yeah I flip those.
    Reply

    Sb I doubled down on your play. I feel like a loser today! an_drunksick

     
    angle2win
    angle2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1615
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:19 PM ET #19

    oh my bad, I was going off of your statement.  "do not bet on army guys"  was a pick..  lol..  hahaha...  nevertheless, get this home.. 

    Reply

    oh my bad, I was going off of your statement.  "do not bet on army guys"  was a pick..  lol..  hahaha...  nevertheless, get this home.. 

     
    angle2win
    angle2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1615
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:20 PM ET #20

    at some point you should not keep doubling down hahaha.  probably be upset if a game loses by a point for something, you really doubling up everygame?

    Reply

    at some point you should not keep doubling down hahaha.  probably be upset if a game loses by a point for something, you really doubling up everygame?

     
    olderguy
    olderguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:22 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:

    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar
    Are you sure?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarH:

    I could care less if he is a winner or loser but I dont go in his thread and bash the guy like you do. If I don't like it , I just shut up
    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar
    Are you sure?

     
    OscarH
    OscarH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1403
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:24 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar

    Yes professor TURD, I am not a Rhodes Scholar. This is a sports betting forum TURD
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    The expression is you could NOT careless     I see you're a true Rhodes Scholar

    Yes professor TURD, I am not a Rhodes Scholar. This is a sports betting forum TURD
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11699
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:24 PM ET #23

    The expression is "I couldn't care less" Not I could care less     Yes I am positive
    Reply
    The expression is "I couldn't care less" Not I could care less     Yes I am positive
     
    bobo451
    bobo451
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 950
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:28 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    The expression is "I couldn't care less" Not I could care less     Yes I am positive

    I don't give a s*t.

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    The expression is "I couldn't care less" Not I could care less     Yes I am positive

    I don't give a s*t.

    an_roll_laugh

     
     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1653
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2020 - 6:28 PM ET #25

    Either one is perfectly acceptable today, geezus this thread has gone to shit.  

    Reply

    Either one is perfectly acceptable today, geezus this thread has gone to shit.  

    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,512
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 628
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,366
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.