Last new thread! This play is way too good. Sharpie just doubled down on this ACC First Half Play!!
The double down was on Southern Utah -1.5 first half.
Tough beat SB.. you guys starting over again with the double up thing ?? When I saw that this was a Hot, Hot, Hot play and I looked at it further I was like oh boy, not sure about this one, sorry.... Great little funky run though SB
....
The double down was on Southern Utah -1.5 first half.
Tough beat SB.. you guys starting over again with the double up thing ?? When I saw that this was a Hot, Hot, Hot play and I looked at it further I was like oh boy, not sure about this one, sorry.... Great little funky run though SB
....
SOuthern Utah gave that away damn bums least they made sure get the halftime lead at least
SOuthern Utah gave that away damn bums least they made sure get the halftime lead at least
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
same here
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
same here
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
I had it at 1 too, A winner and a push, I'll take it all day long. ![]()
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
I had it at 1 too, A winner and a push, I'll take it all day long. ![]()
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
Me too! Better than a LOSS ;)
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
Me too! Better than a LOSS ;)
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
Yeah I got SOuthern at -1 Glad not at 1.5 So cancelled bet and money back PHEW
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,512
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 628
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,366
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
