Back to back really bad bets to lose all my money fml
Last new thread! This play is way too good. Sharpie just doubled down on this ACC First Half Play!!
Straightbets and All... Ignore the haters and as long as no one responds to the whiners, or kids or probably low lifes living in grandmas basement with nothing to show for their life except bubble gum money to bet with the less they will respond. Moderators should be able to either delete negative users or owner of post thread should be able to ban people from their threads to take up less space on threads.
Just ignore them and do not feed into their BS or drama they love to live in. As I say " Good Bye SnowFlake, your IGGIED! "
Straightbets and All... Ignore the haters and as long as no one responds to the whiners, or kids or probably low lifes living in grandmas basement with nothing to show for their life except bubble gum money to bet with the less they will respond. Moderators should be able to either delete negative users or owner of post thread should be able to ban people from their threads to take up less space on threads.
Just ignore them and do not feed into their BS or drama they love to live in. As I say " Good Bye SnowFlake, your IGGIED! "
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
I have few more dynamite plays but I can tell you that these traders at sports books read these sites! That is 1000%!!
Hey angle I thought you quit. So beat beat it. You said something about you didn’t want to put up with all the haters. Don’t be jealous. Just beat it
Hey angle I thought you quit. So beat beat it. You said something about you didn’t want to put up with all the haters. Don’t be jealous. Just beat it
Hey angle I thought you quit. So beat beat it. You said something about you didn’t want to put up with all the haters. Don’t be jealous. Just beat it
Jealous of what ?? haha... let me guess you are on Riverside too ?? I am not hating... I congratulate and appreciate... glad you are winning
Hey angle I thought you quit. So beat beat it. You said something about you didn’t want to put up with all the haters. Don’t be jealous. Just beat it
Jealous of what ?? haha... let me guess you are on Riverside too ?? I am not hating... I congratulate and appreciate... glad you are winning
9-0 run by lbsu
damn , UCriverside was looking good ,i hope they make a comeback for you guys because i didnt get to bet on it
9-0 run by lbsu
damn , UCriverside was looking good ,i hope they make a comeback for you guys because i didnt get to bet on it
damn , UCriverside was looking good ,i hope they make a comeback for you guys because i didnt get to bet on it
damn , UCriverside was looking good ,i hope they make a comeback for you guys because i didnt get to bet on it
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
whats your point????
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
whats your point????
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
U can't gamble in jersey and bet on jersey teams
straight whats the play tonight my man???? seton hall big?
U can't gamble in jersey and bet on jersey teams
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,509
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 624
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,361
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
